What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

Bhai jaan mera ye maan na hai k agar Balochistan aur Sindh mein waderon aur sardaron ka khatma kiya jae. To hamare aksar masail hal ho sakte hain.

بھائ مجاوروں کے مرنے سے مزار ختم نہیں ہوتے

Problem is Tribal nature of the society in these provinces you can kill heads of Tribes but then tribes will appoint new heads.

Only solution to this issue is Urbanization of the interior Sindh and Balochistan, this is the reason you see strong opposition to urbanization in these provinces by Sardars and Wadars in Sindh & Balochistan, Urbanization is a long term solution and there is no shortcut for this.

These people, whom you are referring to, are not present in Punjab or KPK. But even then, problems persist in these provinces as well. What do you think?

The Nature of fundamental reasons of Terrorism in KPK and Punjab is different than fundamental reasons of Terrorism in Sindh & KPK.

This is NOT a discussion thread but a Daily SITREP thread on activities of terrorists in Balochistan.
It will also cover the activities of Terrorist groups sympathizers sitting in Europe & North America.

I repeat, it is NOT a discussion thread. Forum members are welcomed to contribute with relevant news on topic, share tweets, current activity. If you want to engage in discussion on any of the stuff posted here, please continue with the discussion on this thread. :

Thread Link for Discussion

@The Eagle @jaibi @Horus @Arsalan kindly make it a Sticky thread
The funny part of the story, both of these provinces never celebrated a "cultural" day ever at any point in history. But since few years they are...and man some consultes are celebrating and even funding these activities.
The people who talk about national identity are being demonized, are main target in these provinces.

These people, whom you are referring to, are not present in Punjab or KPK. But even then, problems persist in these provinces as well. What do you think?
They are in Punjab and KPK. They are a huge problem there too. But not as big of an existential threat.

Rogue Balochi and Sindhi waderas are literally threatening to start another insurgency almost every other day. Aik ne already insurgency lagai hui hai. Dosre aye roz dhamkiyan dete rehte hain k agar 18 amendment ko much huwa to wo ye kar de ge, wo kar de ge etc.

بھائ مجاوروں کے مرنے سے مزار ختم نہیں ہوتے

Problem is Tribal nature of the society in these provinces you can kill heads of Tribes but then tribes will appoint new heads.

Only solution to this issue is Urbanization of the interior Sindh and Balochistan, this is the reason you see strong opposition to urbanization in these provinces by Sardars and Wadars in Sindh & Balochistan, Urbanization is a long term solution and there is no shortcut for this.

The Nature of fundamental reasons of Terrorism in KPK and Punjab is different than fundamental reasons of Terrorism in Sindh & KPK.
I agree we need to populate these areas and make them legit cities not some desolate country towns. If you watch Wildlens by Abrar you get sense that Iranian Balochistan is well settled and well integrated into their national framework.

In fact they can transit to and fro Iran and Pakistan for few weeks. I think this clause/law is being exploited by terrorist organizations.

They are in Punjab and KPK. They are a huge problem there too. But not as big of an existential threat.

Rogue Balochi and Sindhi waderas are literally threatening to start another insurgency almost every other day. Aik ne already insurgency lagai hui hai. Dosre aye roz dhamkiyan dete rehte hain k agar 18 amendment ko much huwa to wo ye kar de ge, wo kar de ge etc.
Its simple dear, the provincial government, with its inherent LEAs, doesnt want to take action against these due to vote areas, etc....Its not a problem of capability, the will is simply is not there.

Its simple enough, if we dont want them to be eradicated, we shouldnt complain about them either.

Its simple dear, the provincial government, with its inherent LEAs, doesnt want to take action against these due to vote areas, etc....Its not a problem of capability, the will is simply is not there.

Its simple enough, if we dont want them to be eradicated, we shouldnt complain about them either.
I'm saying that this should be integrated into something NAP in Raheel era. There needs to be a comprehensive long term plan regarding this.

A lot of these sardars have insiders in FC B I strongly suspect

But since few years they are...and man some consultes are celebrating and even funding these activities.
exactly .... people are not paying attention to this but let me tell that the First Sindhi Cultural Day was announced by World Sindhi Organization which was the front of RAW in USA, now they openly support cessation of Sindh from Pakistan.

But we might be unknowingly did a better thing to adopt it officially at Provincial level and now could take the ownership and could give direction other than what their proposers originally wanted.

We must not let the ownership of these events go to some other entity especially the to any foreign institute or organization, I too noted the involvement of US embassy in Pakistan with Sindhi Culture day and Balochi Culture days as a potential threat.

exactly .... people are not paying attention to this but let me tell that the First Sindhi Cultural Day was announced by World Sindhi Organization which was the front of RAW in USA, now they openly support cessation of Sindh from Pakistan.

But we might be unknowingly did a better thing to adopt it officially at Provincial level and now could take the ownership and could give direction other than what their proposers originally wanted.

We must not let the ownership of these events go to some other entity especially the to any foreign institute or organization, I too noted the involvement of US embassy in Pakistan with Sindhi Culture day and Balochi Culture days as a potential threat.
Haha, nice strategy. One shot two kills.

@HRK I have a proposal here, that essentially extends your idea.
Pakistan should announce 4 long weekends in a year. Mid march, mid June, mid September and mid December. Dates can be changed. That should be last Friday plus Saturday and Sunday. Abolish all other holidays excluding 9 and 10th moharram and 12 rabiul awal.
Each long weekend should be dedicated to the culture of one province. Let's say a cultural day. And as number of provinces increase, multiple provinces may be combined in any single cultural day.

Solution to all this is break Pakistan into at least 30 new provinces. Make every division in Pakistan a province. We will have lots of opposition if we do this and maybe insurgencies as well but, I rather we fight once and solve this issue forever then us being stuck in a never ending counter insurgency war. If we break Pakistan into at least 30 new provinces, we might see an increase in terrorism but it will only be for a short period because these small provinces will urbanize the area and solve the issues forever.
One grand major counter insurgency war against all traitors is better then daily never ending low level counter insurgency war.

04D44BC0-EC25-45BF-8D95-221BFD3BB577.jpeg

This should be image of provinces in Pakistan

OFF-TOPIC
@HRK I have a proposal here, that essentially extends your idea.
Pakistan should announce 4 long weekends in a year. Mid march, mid June, mid September and mid December. Dates can be changed. That should be last Friday plus Saturday and Sunday. Abolish all other holidays excluding 9 and 10th moharram and 12 rabiul awal.
Each long weekend should be dedicated to the culture of one province. Let's say a cultural day. And as number of provinces increase, multiple provinces may be combined in any single cultural day.
I also had similar thing in my mind but only for Karachi city the idea was inspired by Dubai Shopping festival but including Sports and Cultural events like 2 weeks of Sports, Shopping and Cultural events in city in the month of June or July.

Wait who is funding other cultural days then , foreign funding also? 🙄

Wait who is funding other cultural days then , foreign funding also? 🙄
Initially it was NGO thing, even now some of the events are organized by NGOs.

But now specially from this year the visibility of US embassy in the events of Sindh and Baloch cultural days was much larger than previous years.

@Foxtrot Alpha

Can a list be made which shows number of attacks conducted against Police, civilians, FC and Army since Gen RS retired ?
I was working on similar project back in 2020. Could not keep up due to increased commitment at work…. Area of focus was kpk and Balochistan… check the post on page 1

Some quick analysis of attacks in Q-1 2020. Their can be further analysis based on the data available offline.

Key notes
  • BLF was most active group and had record number of attacks, major chunk of the attacks were Ambush, hinting towards the fact that militants had prior knowledge of the Military convoy movements
  • Heavy weaponry is being deployed by the Militants in large number of attacks, RPG 7, LMG (PKM) is being utilized
  • Snipers are deployed in Ambush attacks or when O.P (outposts) are attacked. They provide cover fire for assault team to close in
  • BRAS - has been utilized for targeted attacks on camps / O.Ps. Their attacks have resulted in most causalities
  • BLA - Central & BRA - Central - were largely inactive, all the attacks were carried out by BLA - Bashir Zeb Group & BRA - Bebagar Faction.
  • All four groups have separate accounts & would not claim responsibility for each other's attack. Hinting towards the fact that their are internal rifts.
  • BLA - Bashir Zeb Group & UBA had carried out atleast one joint operation (excluded from chart below). To be noted, BLA central always had differences with UBA. BLA Central Leadership have accused Mehran Marri (brother of Hyrbaryar Marri) of stealing funds from BLA & handing them to UBA. Weapons cache were stolen from BLA & handed to UBA. It is for this reason BLA Central never approved of working with UBA & BLF (BRA to an extent too).

View attachment 620513 View attachment 620514 View attachment 620515

@Horus

Initially it was NGO thing, even now some of the events are organized by NGOs.

But now specially from this year the visibility of US embassy in the events of Sindh and Baloch cultural days was much larger than previous years.
This is very worrying

Back
Top Bottom