What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

Let's just hope they don't get their hands on MANPADS, but if the Orion was being fired at, and if it's sensors were running, no doubt it would've picked them up.
Plus I don't know if them calling the Orion a drone is them acting stupid or them not genuinely knowing what that is, if it's the latter that means their videos are edited and broadcasted on site, which means that in every group of militants there is someone capable of editing them, somebody who's computer literate.
Could be a reason we didn't see footage from the Marwar attack (7-8 hours) because the university student who was supposed to edit it was killed..... I know this is a long stretch, but definitely something to ponder over...

Let's just hope they don't get their hands on MANPADS, but if the Orion was being fired at, and if it's sensors were running, no doubt it would've picked them up.
Plus I don't know if them calling the Orion a drone is them acting stupid or them not genuinely knowing what that is, if it's the latter that means their videos are edited and broadcasted on site, which means that in every group of militants there is someone capable of editing them, somebody who's computer literate.
Could be a reason we didn't see footage from the Marwar attack (7-8 hours) because the university student who was supposed to edit it was killed..... I know this is a long stretch, but definitely something to ponder over...
Really nice anaylsis.
But I have heard that they smuggle videos into Iran before uploading them.

I found this in a 2012 documentary by Al Jazeera about Balochistan. Can anyone identify this MANPAD?
@Huffal @PanzerKiel
I found this in a 2012 documentary by Al Jazeera about Balochistan. Can anyone identify this MANPAD?
1625594380777.png

@Huffal @PanzerKiel
Aslam Baloch also appeared in the documentary but the name for him was Baloch Khan.

Last edited:
Where did they get them even the Taliban did not have these?
Which nation regularly shows them off and uses them... A nation that has been found out to be supporting these same terrorists.

Also I take it that we neutralised that threat before they were even able to use it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom