What's new

Sindh & Balochistan, Terrorism Watch

@Foxtrot Alpha bro looks like their preferred MO is sitting high and far on mountains and ambushing. Like how I like to play pubg.

Do those vehicles have fire locating things that Army got after it learned such a thing exists post 2010 Waziristan campaign?

Also for Sindh I bet their is a lot of mess and warlords and zameendars who could become a big problem if we don't think about preempting them.

Chotu gang was a small time smuggler/gun runner and he was packing serious firepower even Anti Aircraft stuff. What do you say?

Am I discussing or this post okay?

I found 3 Militant groups who were active at some time in Balochistan but then faded into obscurity.
Namely:
Baloch National Liberation Front.
Jhalawan Baloch Tiger.
Balochistan Liberation Tigers.
And another group a faction of BLA named BLA Azad.It claimed two attacks one in Bolan and one in Sibbi both were IED attacks and both were filmed both had Pakistani casualties that were hidden and not claimed by ISPR.

Last edited:
1618495546830.png

1618495570811.png

Attachments

• 1618495546512.png
    1618495546512.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
Baloch National Liberation Front was headed by a group of renegades from BLF namely Sattar Katri from Mand,Master Saleem of Tump and Mohammad Baksh Jagoo feom Nasirabad.

@Foxtrot Alpha bro is it possible to use them King Air ISR aircraft to check for seismic or maybe mount some sort of sonar equipment on them to check for movement deep within those mountains?? Geology ain't my strong suite.

It looks like a huge challenge to squeeze into these nooks and crannies where these cockroaches hide.

Hey Foxtort Alpha can you post anyother information related to these militants that you are allowed to post.
I found an article on the internet in which a journalist describes his visit to the terrorist training camp which trained the KSE and CC attackers and intrestingly he mentioned the name of the commander that is responsible for Majeed brigade(Self sacrificing unit of the BLA) and the journalists description of him matches the same guy which was training KSE attackers.

I found an article on the internet in which a journalist describes his visit to the terrorist training camp which trained the KSE and CC attackers and intrestingly he mentioned the name of the commander that is responsible for Majeed brigade(Self sacrificing unit of the BLA) and the journalists description of him matches the same guy which was training KSE attackers.
plz share the article .....

plz share the article .....
Here sir.
Please read the full article.
The commanders name is Hammal rehman.

In alot of other cases these guys while disseminating propaganda have released the names and pictures of their serving militants.

This guy is the one who was training the KSE attackers if you match there eyes and figure in the KSE propaganda video and this documentary by vice this guy is the same.
Screenshot_20210418-035012_YouTube.jpg

One of the KSE attackers with Sana bahar(Took part in Ormara attack but was later killed by SF was a reigonal commander and member of BRA).The KSE attacker belonged to BLA while the other to BRA.This shows the coordination of militants under(BRAS) Baloch raaji aaajoi sangar(Baloch national Front for Freedom)
IMG_20210502_033816_378.jpg

These BM 12 rockets were the one used to attack Gwader International Airport.Probably this cache belonged to BLF and the MG3 is probably captured from FC I have seen videos of MG3's and G3's being captured.This was recovered from Kahan and a few months ago there was a attack on a FC checkpost in Kohlu,Kahan and the terrorists captured alot of stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom