What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be intimidated for no reason. Start being over the line and the suit would follow. I'm not at all angry, kid. You seem to have not learnt how to argue respectfully with others and must resort to thinking who was in liquid form and who was not, I'd suggest being in good company and learning how to address others and leave their liquids to them if you cannot help thinking about it.

All I said was that from the earliest known times Hinduism was never a majority religion for a longer period of time as compared to Buddhism and Islam within the landmass that is now Pakistan. Buddhism was a majority religion as was Islam at a later stage and these were followed for a much longer period than Hinduism. During this time period, people also followed different monotheistic formats which Indian Hindus tend to engulf as part of Hinduism and that is why I highlighted the monotheistic nature of certain religions.

Now you get angry with such explanations and name expressions which were akin to extremist form of Islam whereas I was merely highlighting the historical aspects. Please do continue making your living through history without jumping to conclusions about what the others are stating and without presenting your own self as an unworthy jock. As I told you earlier as well, you were not even present in liquid form when I was well on my way on doing things that I wanted to do.

Actually, no. We've nearly 9% hindus in our Sindh province and they are also an important part of our textile industry there: operating many business in the metroplis of Karachi.

People in Pakistan believes other religion is haram, they kill innocent people in the name of Allah. And you say you are now out of superstitions and cowardice beliefs. In actual you have entered in darkest phase of human civilization.

Do some practical research just compare your pakistan with Islam and India with Hinduism. Compare the technology, army, economy, politics and every thing which you could be aware of. Pakistan with Islam is ahead of India with only one thing "killing" . Killing of innocent animals humans on religious lines.

If you are proud of this culture then we are ashamed to have your existence in our neighborhood.

@jaibi Things start to get murky when the Mosques built on top of destroyed temples are not named after the raiders, but in the name of Rulers who supervised their construction. There are many mosques in N.India named after Jahangir and Aurangzeb which are built on top of razed temples.

They're not. Muhammad bin Qasim was a raider, common in that era. The Lodhis and the later Mughals were dynasties very different. The conversions were forced? No: reason? Total domination was achieved over the area by the time of Akbar, had this been the practice, you'd all have been converted. Want a parallel? That's how Europe was Christianised: the Romans eradicated all those who did not accept this faith, especially in Germany, this was later on carried by the fragmentation of Europe and the rise of the "Christian" Dynasty of Charles the Great.

Temples were raided because of the raiders, not because of their faith. It's a common practice of the era. The Crusaders were raiding the Mosques, the Sikhs raided Mosques as they turned to carve out an empire. That's a military practice not a religious one. Islam forbids any disrespect to any faith bound artifiact.
I don't like to see Jew/Christian/etc. To me you are a good human being. That's all :D

"Total domination was achieved over the area by the time of Akbar"
A very good point. But let's face it - total control was never exercised over all of the sub continent.
1) Then again the Rajputs were in an alliance of sorts. So forcefully imposing Islam on the population was out of the question.
2) The South was not really captured.
3) Akbar was the most tolerant of all rulers. Indeed most Muslim scholars don't even consider him Muslim(Deen i ilahi)
4) This policy was changed by Alamgir(Aurangzeb) and rebellions broke out all over the country. The Sikhs, the Rajputs, the Marathas. The most important reason is actually the terrain. In places like Afghanistan there were no places to hide and survive. India was/is blessed with countless forests, swamps, remote areas that were inaccessible. Huge communities lived off the land - where the writ of the Central Authority did not run. Even today some Maoist camps take advantage of it.
5) The school of thought in practise in India has thankfully been Hanafi. That was certainly a reason. Instead of fighting all the time, the Muslim rulers felt it more pragmatic to extend their dominion by compromising on matters of faith.

History is replete with examples where whole communities went into hiding. In fact that was how the Sikhs grew in strength. :)

yeah thats what i was asking exactly.

Then why do so much advertizement asking people not to worship what they are worshipping.

Did I "ask" you to not worship idols?

I warn, I am not a protector.

You are gonna go to hell for being a polytheist, I warned you, I am not gonna "protect" you from it, it is your choice now, what you want to do about it, since, you have been warned.

On the day of judgement, you do not have any excuse, of saying, no body telling you about it.

We are the Muslims.

Your first fallacy is to think that Muslims are one group. They're not. Muhammad bin Qasim was a raider, common in that era. The Lodhis and the later Mughals were dynasties very different. The conversions were forced? No: reason? Total domination was achieved over the area by the time of Akbar, had this been the practice, you'd all have been converted. Want a parallel? That's how Europe was Christianised: the Romans eradicated all those who did not accept this faith, especially in Germany, this was later on carried by the fragmentation of Europe and the rise of the "Christian" Dynasty of Charles the Great. From which modern Europe traces its history. Once the domination was achieved over Gaul, Germania, and so on: total conversion was done: until the second World War the demographics of Europe were dominated by Chirstians. Has that happened in India? No. Why? Because there were no conversions by the sword.

My origins have scarcely anything to do with the argument so why even bring this up?

Temples were raided because of the raiders, not because of their faith. It's a common practice of the era. The Crusaders were raiding the Mosques, the Sikhs raided Mosques as they turned to carve out an empire. That's a military practice not a religious one. Islam forbids any disrespect to any faith bound artifiact.

Well, I'm glad you'd want to learn. All Abrahamic faiths trace themselves to Abraham and his two sons. In the previous versions of the faiths they were focused on an ethinicity, as you can notice from the Jews. Then towards all, that's why Islam places no importance on caste, colour or creed. Only on faith.

The europe argument of christianity is fine even though the reality is that the Romans had excellent knowledge of the places and a central control over it we are talking about and they did perhaps go about very violently about it.

But we have very good accounts of what used to happen when any hindu kingdom lost a war with a muslim kingdom or mughals.

Raping/Pillaging etc etc,destruction of temples.

I dont know the local history of areas west of the punjab and around the Indus but I can guarantee that Central/eastern/South India was as I described,I know the regions and their history very very well.

Secondly there were millions of indians and the raiders who came even with a religious mission or not were not numerous enough or capable enough and didn't have time and oppurtunity to indulge as much as they wanted.

Moreover,they didn't know the area/terrain,they are used to deserts and plains,whereas central india is a thick forest,you cant run a cavalry charge through the forests that easily,

The conquest upto hyderabad happened much later and after a lot of joint effort by the mughal rulers.

That is why Muhammad Bin Tughlaq tried very hard to move the capital to the deccan but failed miserably.

You are gonna go to hell for being a polytheist, I warned you, I am not gonna "protect" you from it, it is your choice now, what you want to do about it, since, you have been warned.

On the day of judgement, you do not have any excuse, of saying, no body telling you about it.

Ok,i heard you.

We ll get back to this on judgement day.

There had been many advanced civilizations in the world that had the idea of Polytheism and made great contributions to human society. I totally reject the theory that Polytheism is inferior to monotheism.
I am not against anything. All I mean is even if there is a conflict of interest, we say this is our way and this is yours. Now let's party :D

People in Pakistan believes other religion is haram, they kill innocent people in the name of Allah. And you say you are now out of superstitions and cowardice beliefs. In actual you have entered in darkest phase of human civilization.

Do some practical research just compare your pakistan with Islam and India with Hinduism. Compare the technology, army, economy, politics and every thing which you could be aware of. Pakistan with Islam is ahead of India with only one thing "killing" . Killing of innocent animals and humans on religious lines.

If you are proud of this culture then we are ashamed to have your existence in our neighborhood.

Oh great. Coming from a guy with an Id of "BJP"...

You seem to be intimidated for no reason. Start being over the line and the suit would follow. I'm not at all angry, kid. You seem to have not learnt how to argue respectfully with others and must resort to thinking who was in liquid form and who was not, I'd suggest being in good company and learning how to address others and leave their liquids to them if you cannot help thinking about it.

Actually, no. We've nearly 9% hindus in our Sindh province and they are also an important part of our textile industry there: operating many business in the metroplis of Karachi.

I met one hindu guy fro Karachi here on a audit thing and he told me he got citizenship and he is moving his family here soon and he said all hindus ll do the same as soon as they can.

I guess your country and mullahs are not as honourable as you,my friend.

believe me in next birth you are going to become the goat. And will be eaten by someone, just like you ate one on the last festival. I am warning you!!! beware!! You cant be protected by tridevtas!! Its your choice now. you will be bounded by endless chakras of life and death and would never get Moksha. Surely, you will not get human yoni again!! it is your choice now, what you want to do about it, since, you have been warned.

@jaibi Things start to get murky when the Mosques built on top of destroyed temples are not named after the raiders, but in the name of Rulers who supervised their construction. There are many mosques in N.India named after Jahangir and Aurangzeb which are built on top of razed temples.

Even Maharaja Ranjit Singh made the Badshahi Mosque a horse stable(very disgraceful thing to do) but never demolished it like Aurangazeb did.

There had been many advanced civilizations in the world that had the idea of Polytheism and made great contributions to human society. I totally reject the theory that Polytheism is inferior to monotheism.

You mean like the Egyptians and their whole episode with Prophet Moses/Mosa?

By the way, Islam is not a "new" religion. Prophets of God have been sent from God, to their respective nations, ever since the time of Adam and Eve.

there have been about 124,000 Prophets.

Among them are, Adam, Noah, Abrahim, Ismail, Isaaq, Soloman, Mosa, Isa/Jesus, and Prophet Muhammad ( Peace be upon them all)

Islam is not a new religion, e.g Egyptians had Prophets like Prophey Yusaf/Josaph, Prophet Mosa, preaching about the word of God, and calling people to the right path, long before Prophet Muhammad (SAW) came.

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is the last of Prophets. Also, this religion which was being revealed through Prophets across history, eventually came to its completion with the last Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

And this religion came to be known as Islam.

Last edited:
humein koi prophet ki zaroorat hain jenaab,jo humaare mandaran todte hain aur humare ancestors ke sar kaate hain.

India khud apne paeron wich khada rahega aur sirf yaar da pooja karega,kabennu sar ni jhukega.

PS: Last line from Baba Bulleh Shah's Kalam

You mean like the Egyptians and their whole episode with Prophet Moses/Mosa?

Polytheist Roman or Greeks had advanced philosophical, political values and they made great contributions in ancient inventions. The Polytheist society was never equaled by any culture in Europe they lived in Dark Ages until Renaissance dig up ancient Greek-Roman knowledges and Europe came to dominate the world.

even renaissance happened only after Martin Luther protested against the Catholic Church.

humein koi prophet ki zaroorat hain jenaab,jo humaare mandaran todte hain aur humare ancestors ke sar kaate hain.

India khud apne paeron wich khada rahega aur sirf yaar da pooja karega,kabennu sar ni jhukega.

K, now you are not even speaking English and are using some other language. I don't understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom