What's new

Since Earliest Historical Times Hinduism Was Never Popular in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLMAO:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
And you believe that a man shall go to hell for having worshipped many Gods while a sinner might still go to heaven for believing in just one God? Ultimate logic, or the lack of it. @Nassr You have anything to say on this, dude?

You can mock all you want, but is eventually you who would suffer the consequences of your actions, on the judgement day.

@bronxbull Bengali, eh? Quite a mix that.:cheers: What brings you to defence.pk of all places? Pardon my earlier approach, I automatically assume the members here are usually all male.

It gets better. read his reply to this question. It's much more illuminating!:partay:

I don't believe being monotheist is superior to Polytheist or Polytheist is superior to being monotheist . :yes4:

Muslim rulers, especially the Arabs did not want conversions of the local populace because they paid jizya to the ruler and were exempt from many state sponsored welfare programmes and services. It was the people who converted willingly and still do to this day.

The terrorists are not a part of this because their targets are other Muslims mostly (read the stats) and it's become the top layer in every region of trouble having a marginalised populace. Africa has many Christian groups that are just as barbaric.
"especially the Arabs did not want conversions of the local populace because they paid jizya to the ruler" - This was true for a few Arab rulers only.
"people who converted willingly" - I must beg to differ. I am not denying that there were cases. Of course some did, but the rest? :disagree:

@bronxbull Bengali, eh? Quite a mix that.:cheers: What brings you to defence.pk of all places? Pardon my earlier approach, I automatically assume the members here are usually all male.

same reason that brings you.

My dad is a retired bureaucrat and an uncle from the army.

General interest.

So Ranger,if some people want to suffer on the day of judgement and say u won't,that's good right?

why does it perturb you?

I donno what you said.

Are you under the impression I care if you go to hell? No I don't.. you can go to hell if you choose to.

Personally I don't prefer to go to hell.

We are the Muslims.

Your first fallacy is to think that Muslims are one group. They're not. Muhammad bin Qasim was a raider, common in that era. The Lodhis and the later Mughals were dynasties very different. The conversions were forced? No: reason? Total domination was achieved over the area by the time of Akbar, had this been the practice, you'd all have been converted. Want a parallel? That's how Europe was Christianised: the Romans eradicated all those who did not accept this faith, especially in Germany, this was later on carried by the fragmentation of Europe and the rise of the "Christian" Dynasty of Charles the Great. From which modern Europe traces its history. Once the domination was achieved over Gaul, Germania, and so on: total conversion was done: until the second World War the demographics of Europe were dominated by Chirstians. Has that happened in India? No. Why? Because there were no conversions by the sword.

My origins have scarcely anything to do with the argument so why even bring this up?

Temples were raided because of the raiders, not because of their faith. It's a common practice of the era. The Crusaders were raiding the Mosques, the Sikhs raided Mosques as they turned to carve out an empire. That's a military practice not a religious one. Islam forbids any disrespect to any faith bound artifiact.

Well, I'm glad you'd want to learn. All Abrahamic faiths trace themselves to Abraham and his two sons. In the previous versions of the faiths they were focused on an ethinicity, as you can notice from the Jews. Then towards all, that's why Islam places no importance on caste, colour or creed. Only on faith.
I dont who u refer to as we?

But did raping/forced conversions happen?

yes,

were temples destroyed and masjids built on top?

yes.

When there is solid archaeological proof for all this,apart from clear local accounts of history.

How can you merely claim this is all fake?

I do not know your origins,whether you are a sayyid/qureshi/arain or jatt/gujjar/rajput.

Nonetheless,these stories are about the central asian/turk/other rulers and what their armies did.

Sir,

If i remember correctly i remember Hassan Nisar saying that Syeds and Arain claim Arab ancestry and i remember you mentioning you are Arain with family from jalandhar.

Then why are you offended by being called an Arab?

I am inferring from colonial history and i would be keen to learn from you and ranger.

You can mock all you want, but is eventually you who would suffer the consequences of your actions, on the judgement day.

Gladly. If a God is ready to punish me for just having worshipped another God, then I probably deserve to be punished for ever having thought of such a selfish entity as God!

Whatever your beliefs, just remember that monotheists, polytheists, atheists etc are all God's creations and exist because of his will, and nobody has the right to destroy God's will.

I donno what you said.

Are you under the impression I care if you go to hell? No I don't.. you can go to hell if you choose to.

Personally I don't prefer to go to hell.

yeah thats what i was asking exactly.

Then why do so much advertizement asking people not to worship what they are worshipping.

same reason that brings you.

My dad is a retired bureaucrat and an uncle from the army.

General interest.
Cool. I was in a Def PSU once. Got my kicks watching warbirds everyday. You in India or outside?

Pakistan has pre-islamic history which will be mention in history books always just like many arabs has pagan and pre-islamic history but its not something we are proud off . Pakistani people are not followers of Hinduism and we came out of ignorance; superstitions and cowardice beliefs
People in Pakistan believes other religion is haram, they kill innocent people in the name of Allah. And you say you are now out of superstitions and cowardice beliefs. In actual you have entered in darkest phase of human civilization.

Do some practical research just compare your pakistan with Islam and India with Hinduism. Compare the technology, army, economy, politics and every thing which you could be aware of. Pakistan with Islam is ahead of India with only one thing "killing" . Killing of innocent animals and humans on religious lines.

If you are proud of this culture then we are ashamed to have your existence in our neighborhood.

My idea is simple - Live and let live. Period.

There had been many advanced civilizations in the world that had the idea of Polytheism and made great contributions to human society. I totally reject the theory that Polytheism is inferior to monotheism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom