What's new

SIMs planted by IB helped nail Pakistan's role in 26/11 Mumbai attacks

And Kasab's parents, neighbours and fellow villagers were Indian agents. Even his village was planted in Pak by Indians.

Kasab had parents is evidence of involvement of ISI or Hafiz Saeed? The biggest proof that India was behind these attacks is the destruction of evidence, the sole survivor of the operation.......and that the Samjhota Express investigating official got killed in the process was what??? A Bonus perhaps???

Kasab had parents is evidence of involvement of ISI or Hafiz Saeed? The biggest proof that India was behind these attacks is the destruction of evidence, the sole survivor of the operation.......and that the Samjhota Express investigating official got killed in the process was what??? A Bonus perhaps???
So Kasab was working for Indian intelligence according to you as you called it a false flag Indian operation? If ISI wasn't involved why did authorities deny access to media from entering his village and why did they take away his family? Even international community knows who were involved. US intelligence also independently confirmed that Lashkar-ISI were involved, that's why they put a bounty on Hafeez Saeed and warned Pak to stop state-sponsored terrorism.

and thats what am saying my dear - if you planted those sims, then did you forget to monitor them? i raised a question above and like you to elaborate please- did the attackers only activate the sim cards when they were at point of attack and they had reached their final desitnation.??
my friend i think u dont have any idea how these things work....they monitored the sim when it was activated...i.e. it was being used in a cellphone....
and even after monitoring they werent able to link them to 26/11 attacks....due to no cal or msgs from that phone......nd one more think they must hav planted 1000's of sims out of which few 100 might hav been activated..and finding one with a terrorist wasnt easy..........do remember not only terrorist run behind without proof sims but also general people.....so getting terrorist out wasnt an easy job!....
the sims arent like 10s of IB offiicials are waiting for sim to b activated...they monitor the sim only if they find something wierd with those sims like too much international calling....or messaging.....
my point was how are you going to prove with that gps device that Pakisani establishment had a role to play in it ??
gps device's data didnt prove that it had pakistani involvement in it.....it just showed the path followed by device........
the further involment or not is decided on joining many more strings.....here v have only discussed 2 of them :azn:

get over it indians ... everyday creating new thread on this site wont solve anything ..

For us 26/11 is nothing and we give a damn to it... so grow up and move on ..

and yet the response was slow - or did they activate the sims only when they were at the place of attack???

As you know, the Intel reports are not precise in many instances. They know a major attack is going to happen but not many details are available at that time on 26/11.
The terrorists only used the sims once they entered the shores on Mumbai. There is 15 to 20 mins time gap for the shooting they did from there so it is difficult for Mumbai police to respond.

There is no specialized anti terror force for Mumbai at that time of the incident, Mumbai police and ATS has to take care of these guys.

Logic? really? If it was sooo logical it wouldnt take forever for them to reveal it! lolzzz

Terrorists using India sims was a big news at that time.

Last edited:
Agencies generally don't reveal anything at all. But media sometimes gets to know some way or another. Modern world media is as much efficient in doing their jobs as intelligence agencies are in doing theirs.
Seriously, if they did their jobs things wouldnt be as they are! All they do and are well known is to publish BS and feed it to the population! And yes everyone ALSO knows how Intelligence agencies ALSO mislead people with releasing false info! So it goes both ways!!

get over it indians ... everyday creating new thread on this site wont solve anything ..

For us 26/11 is nothing and we give a damn to it... so grow up and move on ..

Well there is a sort of saying ....The 1 who cries the loudest is heard the most...as for modern day translation the one who keeps bringing it up gets the most sympathy! Look at 9/11 it is still "advertised"....I mean yea it was terrible SOO many ppl died...But hello look how many died in response in IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN and PAKISTAN....YET they cant prove ANYTHING!! Dont know to laugh or slap someone about it!

I think like America 26/11 bruised some Indian ego so throw the blame on someone who better than the already made enemy?

Terrorists using India sims was a big news at that time.
Yet here you are years later STILL coming up with new theories and evidence for a thing that has already passed esp with the convict going hey bhagwaan no Muslim will go that way so flush your logic plzz!! lolzzzzzz

Yet here you are years later STILL coming up with new theories and evidence for a thing that has already passed esp with the convict going hey bhagwaan no Muslim will go that way so flush your logic plzz!! lolzzzzzz

Why Bring GOD in this lady ..... :), I have little interest in him.

the news of 26/11 these days is more of dissecting and analyzing the loop holes of Indian security agencies.

Why Bring GOD in this lady ..... :), I have little interest in him.

the news of 26/11 these days is more of dissecting and analyzing the loop holes of Indian security agencies.

And shifting the blame to Pakistan just to show that they are clean? Nice 1!!

By bringing in GOD I proved the freak was from your side of the border!

And shifting the blame to Pakistan just to show that they are clean? Nice 1!!

It was Pakistani Media that uncovered the Identity of Kasab, There is one more thread which is running in which Pakistani Authorities just days back said "India should have approached them for clues and investigation"

Key Pak witness quizzed in 26/11 Mumbai attacks trial

India should have approached us directly: Pakistan

Then there is David Headly who worked for ISI and CIA in the past and a frequent visitor of training camps in Pakistan.

By bringing in GOD I proved the freak was from your side of the border!

These guys are trained to utter words in such a manner so that his real identity can be hidden.

now sim planted ? you planted you traced ? saaly sab bakwaas sab jhoot you created .:tdown: IB my foot all lies come out now after one and one . (its not mean i support terror or i ignore jihad ) but indians lying to us same as jihadis

now sim planted ? you planted you traced ? saaly sab bakwaas sab jhoot you created .:tdown: IB my foot all lies come out now after one and one . (its not mean i support terror or i ignore jihad ) but indians lying to us same as jihadis

This is an old news which is presented to the public after all the terrorists of 26/11 are either killed or captured. Nothing new in this news.

sims planting in opposition camp is a routine practice done by intel agencies. I don't know for what your suspicion is ??

This is an old news which is presented to the public after all the terrorists of 26/11 are either killed or captured. Nothing new in this news.

sims planting in opposition camp is a routine practice done by intel agencies. I don't know for what your suspicion is ??
bhai tum indian ho na ? you will belive IB RAW are angels and i am pakistani i should belive ISI MI FIA are angels ? in fact sab saaly BC hain tumhary hoon ya mery admit it . hamaroon ne tumhary lakhoon insaan mary tumharoon ne hamary . koi BC doodh ka dhula nhi sab haram ke pilly hain .

Back
Top Bottom