Ashampoo_Snap_2015.08.23_10h08m57s_017_.jpg

2015_7.jpg

I just mentioned the difference !

Like this ?

View attachment 249534

2015_7.jpg
lolzz ....anyway...Cryogenic engine
Moteur-Vulcain.jpg

A cryogenic rocket engine is a rocket engine that uses a cryogenic fuel or oxidizer, that is, its fuel or oxidizer (or both) are gases liquefied and stored at very low temperatures.Notably, these engines were one of the main factors of NASA's success in reaching the Moon by the Saturn V rocket.

During World War II, when powerful rocket engines were first considered by the German, American and Soviet engineers independently, all discovered that rocket engines need high mass flow rate of both oxidizer and fuel to generate a sufficient thrust. At that time oxygen and low molecular weight hydrocarbons were used as oxidizer and fuel pair. At room temperature and pressure, both are in gaseous state. Hypothetically, if propellants had been stored as pressurized gases, the size and mass of fuel tanks themselves would severely decrease rocket efficiency. Therefore, to get the required mass flow rate, the only option was to cool the propellants down to cryogenic temperatures (below −150 °C, −238 °F), converting them to liquid form. Hence, all cryogenic rocket engines are also, by definition, either liquid-propellant rocket engines or hybrid rocket engines.

Even Indian are so proud of their space program, they are fail to built rocket engine. They imported engine and blue print of this engine from Russians.

Cryogenic engine
Bro , we're still not able to produce such engines like the one in your picture .

you're googling of the word "simorgh" brought you a picture from the real simorgh : a flying mythical creature in Iranian folklore who is protective of Iran's skies

I just mentioned the difference !

Like this ?

View attachment 249534

2015_7.jpg

IMF stuff ask in IMF not here .
why you quoting my 2014 postes
i got 2013 ones which are about same stand .

i am still stand by my words .

۲۱ آبان ۱۳۹۱ - November 2012 11

فرمانده کل سپاه افزود: همه این پروژه‌ها مربوط به پروژه پرتاب ماهواره با سوخت جامد در مدار ژئو است که مدار بسیار بالایی است و تاکنون جمهوری اسلامی ایران، به این مدار ماهواره‌هایی با بیش از 100 کیلو وزن فرستاده است.

تست نهایی پروژه نظامی شهید تهرانی مقدم - سایت خبری تحلیلی تابناك|اخبار ایران و جهان|TABNAK

Last edited:
IMF stuff ask in IMF not here .
why you quoting my 2014 postes
i got 2013 ones which are about same stand .

i am still stand by my words .

۲۱ آبان ۱۳۹۱ - November 2012 11

فرمانده کل سپاه افزود: همه این پروژه‌ها مربوط به پروژه پرتاب ماهواره با سوخت جامد در مدار ژئو است که مدار بسیار بالایی است و تاکنون جمهوری اسلامی ایران، به این مدار ماهواره‌هایی با بیش از 100 کیلو وزن فرستاده است.

تست نهایی پروژه نظامی شهید تهرانی مقدم - سایت خبری تحلیلی تابناك|اخبار ایران و جهان|TABNAK

photo_2015-06-01_16-03-52.jpg

lolzz ....anyway...Cryogenic engine
Moteur-Vulcain.jpg

A cryogenic rocket engine is a rocket engine that uses a cryogenic fuel or oxidizer, that is, its fuel or oxidizer (or both) are gases liquefied and stored at very low temperatures.Notably, these engines were one of the main factors of NASA's success in reaching the Moon by the Saturn V rocket.

During World War II, when powerful rocket engines were first considered by the German, American and Soviet engineers independently, all discovered that rocket engines need high mass flow rate of both oxidizer and fuel to generate a sufficient thrust. At that time oxygen and low molecular weight hydrocarbons were used as oxidizer and fuel pair. At room temperature and pressure, both are in gaseous state. Hypothetically, if propellants had been stored as pressurized gases, the size and mass of fuel tanks themselves would severely decrease rocket efficiency. Therefore, to get the required mass flow rate, the only option was to cool the propellants down to cryogenic temperatures (below −150 °C, −238 °F), converting them to liquid form. Hence, all cryogenic rocket engines are also, by definition, either liquid-propellant rocket engines or hybrid rocket engines.

Even Indian are so proud of their space program, they are fail to built rocket engine. They imported engine and blue print of this engine from Russians.

I know the meaning of cryogenic engine !

what are u trying to say !?

I know the meaning of cryogenic engine !

what are u trying to say !?
How you differentiate between yours and Russian engine. It physical appearance is same , payload almost same. But not aware rest of its configuration. How you compare your engine and European brands.

How you differentiate between yours and Russian engine. It physical appearance is same , payload almost same. But not aware rest of its configuration. How you compare your engine and European brands.

When we did such a thing !

You do know it's bearing fruit now, right?

The launch coming up is with an Indian cryogenic engine.

ISRO’s indigenous cryogenic engine test successful | The Indian Express
Desi Cryogenic Engine to Power ISRO’s GSLV-D6 -The New Indian Express

indiancus2.jpg
'
04TH_GSLV_1709219f.jpg

CUSP-horz.jpg

Last year, GSLV D5 was a success, fitted with an indigenous upper stage cryo engine.

GSLV-D5 launch places India in elite league - The Hindu

One of India’s most ambitious dreams became a reality on Sunday when its Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-D5), powered by an indigenous cryogenic engine, effortlessly put the 1,982-kg GSAT-14 communication satellite into a perfect orbit after 17 minutes of flight.

Last edited:
you're being a jerk .

een badbakht shie hast gonah dare kam aziat kon . az hame mikhore az ma ham roosh ?

It's the cat in him... lol

Yeah Soheil, be a little nicer please... Not all questions mean something negative.... :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom