What's new

Similarities between Arabic and Persian

Ok good luck with that.

Why don't you leave Bahrain and apply for citizenship in Iran if you love them so much. Bahrain is never going to Iran, ever. But you can go to your paradise , Iran.

Why don't you leave Bahrain and apply for citizenship in Iran if you love them so much. Bahrain is never going to Iran, ever. But you can go to your paradise , Iran.
I never said that I hate my country and want to be an Iranian. I love my country and want to stay where I was born. And I am only posting based on the reality, nothing more, nothing less. And you dont have the right to accuse me of things like this.

I never said that I hate my country and want to be an Iranian. I love my country and want to stay where I was born. And I am only posting based on the reality, nothing more, nothing less. And you dont have the right to accuse me of things like this.

I've seen your past posts and I'm not convinced. Just saying with sensitive security situation and Iranian aggression in Arab world, anyone who colludes with enemies needs to be pursued and punished for that. There should be no more spoiling of terrorist people who worship Iran and hate everything about their respective Arab nations. They should be put on buses and thrown on border with Iran to go live there.

@hussainb72
This troll will keep throwing racial hatred at this thread and forum in general. This racial insults being thrown at Arabs and Persians is an Israeli made Plan of fitna among Muslims. Know for sure we have nothing against Arab masses of peninsula. This troll will keep on poisoning your mind. Just be warned whom youre Talking to.

@hussainb72
This troll will keep throwing racial hatred at this thread and forum in general. This racial insults being thrown at Arabs and Persians is an Israeli made Plan of fitna among Muslims. Know for sure we have nothing against Arab masses of peninsula. This troll will keep on poisoning your mind. Just be warned whom youre Talking to.

You are biggest racist on forum and biggest hater of Arab people that the Prophet you supposedly believe in descends from. You are last person to talk. Very simply, if I see people in Arab nations doing well, being taken care of and given more rights than even locals yet still spreading hatred against all Arab states I will report to respective authorities for them to get the hell out to Iran where they belong. Arab states should have no tolerance for wannabe Iranians that spread venom and hate against them.

We know Iranians are sworn enemy but there is no excuse for our own people who live in great conditions and given plenty of rights to do something evil like that and spread hate against Arab people.

You are biggest racist on forum and biggest hater of Arab people that the Prophet you supposedly believe in descends from. You are last person to talk. Very simply, if I see people in Arab nations doing well, being taken care of and given more rights than even locals yet still spreading hatred against all Arab states I will report to respective authorities for them to get the hell out to Iran where they belong. Arab states should have no tolerance for wannabe Iranians that spread venom and hate against them.

We know Iranians are sworn enemy but there is no excuse for our own people who live in great conditions and given plenty of rights to do something evil like that and spread hate against Arab people.
Arab Arab Arab. What do you want to prove troll?
The best way to save Israel is separating people of Middle East by Race and Religion. Arabs are living in Iran, they are a part of our people. How can i hate my countrymen troll?
Working on Arabs mind to hate us as much as possible. Im guessing Thats your Current mission. Inshallah people dont fall into your racial traps.

Who is that we? Al-Saud? If you dont hate us then id be sure that im on the wrong side. You are an ISIS sympathizer on social media spreading hatred among Muslims. Wondering How can the leadership of this forum tolerate someone like you

Arab Arab Arab. What do you want to prove troll?
The best way to save Israel is separating people of Middle East by Race and Religion. Arabs are living in Iran, they are a part of our people. How can i hate my countrymen troll?
Working on Arabs mind to hate us as much as possible. Im guessing Thats your Current mission. Inshallah people dont fall into your racial traps.

Don't lecture us you racist Persian, you said it yourself you want Persian domination of leadership. You are not part of us nor anyone in region wants your leadership. You are rejected and nullified people in our eyes who hate Islam and Muslims and put all your efforts to bringing Muslim Arabs down for racist and vengeful reasons and you are not going to convince anyone otherwise. Soon people will see the truth about your country and its hatred against Muslims.

Who is that we? Al-Saud? If you dont hate us then id be sure that im on the wrong side. You are an ISIS sympathizer on social media spreading hatred among Muslims. Wondering How can the leadership of this forum tolerate someone like you

Lying is your religion you Persian, I don't use any social media not for political or personal use.

Lying is your religion you Persian, I don't use any social media not for political or personal use.
You are spreading racial hatred you ISIS sympathizer. You are a hired troll on social media gathering ISIS fighters together in social platforms.
Don't lecture us you racist Persian, you said it yourself you want Persian domination of leadership. You are not part of us nor anyone in region wants your leadership. You are rejected and nullified people in our eyes who hate Islam and Muslims and put all your efforts to bringing Muslim Arabs down for racist and vengeful reasons and you are not going to convince anyone otherwise. Soon people will see the truth about your country and its hatred against Muslims.
You Salafi wahabis are not only hated by majority of Sunnis but also in a Global Scale. You British planted Cancer are being destroyed thanks to Allah almighty.

You are spreading racial hatred you ISIS sympathizer. You are a hired troll on social media gathering ISIS fighters together in social platforms.

You Salafi wahabis are not only hated by majority of Sunnis but also in a Global Scale. You British planted Cancer are being destroyed thanks to Allah almighty.

You are Persian nationalist who hates Prophet's companions and wives and Allah and his religion. I am not Salafi, I am ordinary Muslim. Persian people do not have good intent towards Islam or Muslims and we are not going to let them do more harm.

You are Persian nationalist who hates Prophet's companions and wives and Allah and his religion. I am not Salafi, I am ordinary Muslim. Persian people do not have good intent towards Islam or Muslims and we are not going to let them do more harm.
Yeah and i am the One supposed to hate Arabs. Your hatred is getting obvious and obvious.

I have gone though your comments and the Negative ratings you have Received were for insulting Shias calling them kuffar. I know the real you dont i? A sectarian Salafi who has change his tune for face saving

Yeah and i am the One supposed to hate Arabs. Your hatred is getting obvious and obvious.

I have gone though your comments and the Negative ratings you have Received were for insulting Shias calling them kuffar. I know the real you dont i? A sectarian Salafi who has change his tune for face saving

It's impossible to pull posts where I got negative ratings for. If it's so easy you can link them here. But, you're a terrible person in general who has no problems with lying. And you just gonna keep lying more. I come from Sha'fia school of thought which is ordinary Sunni school of thought. I am not Salafi nor sectarian.

Wannabe Iranian Persian nationalists have nothing to do with Islam. You are Persian nationalist who dreams of Persian empire extending across whole region, this has nothing to do with religion but Persian identity/culture.

It's impossible to pull posts where I got negative ratings for. If it's so easy you can link them here. But, you're a terrible person in general who has no problems with lying. And you just gonna keep lying more. I come from Sha'fia school of thought which is ordinary Sunni school of thought. I am not Salafi nor sectarian.

Wannabe Iranian Persian nationalists have nothing to do with Islam. You are Persian nationalist who dreams of Persian empire extending across whole region, this has nothing to do with religion but Persian identity/culture.
Man you say that with straight face? Unbelievable to be honest. You might have delete them by Now. But i am not new to this forum. You have been telling us exactly the desires of ISIS. The only group that has this amount of hatred against Persians are ISIS sympathizers.

You are a racist and people can see it by their own eyes. Ive almost done my job here, revealing your true face. Thanks for helping me btw

Man you say that with straight face? Unbelievable to be honest. You might have delete them by Now. But i am not new to this forum. You have been telling us exactly the desires of ISIS. The only group that has this amount of hatred against Persians are ISIS sympathizers.

You are a racist and people can see it by their own eyes. Ive almost done my job here, revealing your true face. Thanks for helping me btw

You have lots of brainwashing done to you because you grew up in Iranian culture which teach you to demonize and hate Arabs. So that if they oppose Iranian meddling/power hungry agenda than they must be subhuman and so on. You are also racist person who think Iranians are master race of some sort and everyone in region should look up to them. So better for you to fix your hatred and inferiority complex issues. Go see if Indians, Afghans and Turks want to look up to you because that's who you share connection with. It's not us Arabs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom