What's new

Similarities between Arabic and Persian

@hussainb72 bro, are all Arab girls So nice? Or the Egyptian are a bit different. The images i saw from Arabs from Arabia, they were More dark skinned than other Middle easterners.

Arabic and Persian are not in the same language family.

Persian has more in common with Urdu than Arabic.
Indeed.
Urdu and Persian have genetic connection. Arabic influenced Islamic countries thanks to Qurans teachings.

@hussainb72 bro, are all Arab girls So nice? Or the Egyptian are a bit different. The images i saw from Arabs from Arabia, they were More dark skinned than other Middle easterners.

You dont have Arab friends in Iran ? I though there was Arab ethnic living in Iran as citizen.

Farsi has many Arabic loan words which entered Urdu and Turkish through Farsi.

Interestingly enough, even Arabic in the Prophet Muhammad saws time spoken by Quraish had some Farsi loan words.

You dont have Arab friends in Iran ? I though there was Arab ethnic living in Iran as citizen.
No i dont. We live in northwest of Iran, Arab Brothers live in southwest.

Our Arab Speaking people are different from people of peninsula. Genetically i mean,
r575u7X9MKDIVlahDXmuAGd_B3XpzQ0iISepbV3E5G3HBCDSzEjLvLz0FBj8lQ1l3KRVd6g64kgTuEzxk1o1iKNl97Z1J5PCGEZWbJfzl4nkmK0

Does she look like Arab or Persian? I say Persian but speaks Arabic from Khuzistan province.

Sexist Iranian thread for soft power.
:lol:

No i dont. We live in northwest of Iran, Arab Brothers live in southwest.

Our Arab Speaking people are different from people of peninsula. Genetically i mean,
r575u7X9MKDIVlahDXmuAGd_B3XpzQ0iISepbV3E5G3HBCDSzEjLvLz0FBj8lQ1l3KRVd6g64kgTuEzxk1o1iKNl97Z1J5PCGEZWbJfzl4nkmK0

Does she look like Arab or Persian? I say Persian but speaks Arabic from Khuzistan province.

I think Iraqis, Palestinian, Syrian are more close to Iranian than peninsula Arab. In Indonesia we have brown and white skin Arab. There are some that have been mixed as well. I dream seeing prophet Muhammad when I was at third year in High school and he is white skin from what I saw. That is IMO the genetic from prophet Ibrahim which is Iraqis.

Some Arab Indonesians

Najwa Shihab (TV Presenter)

1432931146.jpg

Nabila Syakieb (Actress)

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Well I am not into such things really, but the arabs living in the areas near the gulf actually share some characteristics with Iranians. The reason for this is that these areas were part of the Persian empire. About 100000 Bahrainis speak Persian here. These are considered as some of the original Bahrainis. Such people are called Ajam, like Ajam of the Bahrain, or Ajam of Iraq, and so on. You can find them in other countries like the UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, Oman and some others as well. But as you move away from the gulf, you will see less of the Ajam and more of the Arabs, and they look less like the Iranians and their skin color is a little bit darker, but not that much. But people in Yemen and some other Arabian African countries have a much darker skin.

Actually Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, Hebrew and some other languages are kind of interrelated. They share some words together and I think all of them are written from left to right.

Actually Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Pashto, Hebrew and some other languages are kind of interrelated. They share some words together and I think all of them are written from left to right.
Arabic and Hebrew are cousin Semitic languages. Persian, Urdu, Pashto are from completely different family Indo European languages with high rate of loan Arabic words and Arabic alphabet.

Arabic and Hebrew are cousin Semitic languages. Persian, Urdu, Pashto are from completely different family Indo European languages with high rate of loan Arabic words and Arabic alphabet.
Well that's true that the languages have different origins, but they are linked together and are in a way similar to far relatives. Anyway both Arabic and Persian use words from each other, so a better relationship has formed over the years between the 2.

Well I am not into such things really, but the arabs living in the areas near the gulf actually share some characteristics with Iranians. The reason for this is that these areas were part of the Persian empire. About 100000 Bahrainis speak Persian here. These are considered as some of the original Bahrainis. Such people are called Ajam, like Ajam of the Bahrain, or Ajam of Iraq, and so on. You can find them in other countries like the UAE, Saudi, Kuwait, Oman and some others as well. But as you move away from the gulf, you will see less of the Ajam and more of the Arabs, and they look less like the Iranians and their skin color is a little bit darker, but not that much. But people in Yemen and some other Arabian African countries have a much darker skin.

Is that way you're so obsessed with Iran , you think of yourself as an Iranian?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom