What's new

Sikhs Soldiers Being Persuaded to Quit The Indian Army and Not Fight its Neighbours!

One thread is already closed on this fake news. Not sure how much time will take for closing this time.

EbS0kNjXkAA5PB5

The bravado displayed before would mean Pakistan would have already attacked India on a second front. I'm confused why they are still clinging on to Khalistan and fake news. Soothing insecurities perhaps? Let the fun continue..

lol

good to see a lot of Pakistanis debunking it themselves though, that was a surprise.

Sikhs in North America (USA & Canada) literally hate Modi, his followers, and even openly talk against India as well unlike coward Modi and his supporters. They literally laugh on Indian Army actions/reactions esp since Modi came into power. One of my Sikh friends who just migrated to Canada 2 years ago told me exactly before the elections last year... ye Drama karayga dekhna Pakistan key opar fake Surgical Strike karkay. Guess what I don't even talk about political thingy with him. I was bit surprised without initiating any debate regarding Indo-Pak. I have sometimes used this terminology while referring Indian Army "Mody Military Wing". Actually these aren't my words. The words came from my Sikh friend living here in Toronto. He always stated, "Ye Indian Army nahe Modi ki Army hey it's a military wing". Such a disgrace to an Army of any country when its own citizens label their state force "A military-political wing of ruling party who dance on the instructions of BJP".

Rest Kartarpur done the job WELL!

This is the right time for Pakistan to liberate 10 sq meters of Kashmir .if Pakistan dsnt take the opportunity.pakistan should disband it's army .it seem Pakistan is waiting for India to vacate the land to take it ,in such a case you don't need an army ,do you ?

Pakistan is doing this in discreet through China...

Now with China firmly in place at Galwan valley and Pangong Tso, it can cut supplies to DBO and India chance of incursion in Gilgit Baltistan is gone.

There is more to it than meets the eye.

Ladakh_China_India_Ladakh-Daulat-Beg-Old_Map1.jpg

I'm confused why they are still clinging on to Khalistan and fake news.
Thats what Indira Gandhi thought about the Khalistan Movement and ended up destroying their Akal Takht and getting herself shot.

Back
Top Bottom