What's new

Sikhs Soldiers Being Persuaded to Quit The Indian Army and Not Fight its Neighbours!

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As India was fighting the PLA along the LAC, the Khalistan movement was relaunched world wide. Many Sikhs aspire for a separate homeland and consider the State of India using them as cannon fodder on the borders. Keeping this in mind many Sikh soldiers are being persuaded to leave the Indian Army and fight for their cause.!

Ebjo8mLXkAA9ICw

All of the Sikh Religious and pro independence groups have vowed not to fight with Pakistan and China and demanded their brethren to quit IA ASAP. Many have headed to their advice, the SM is full of Pro Khalistan buzz. The time has come for India to finally Disintegrate.:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited:
Was reading Nepalese Gorkhas was also not fighting the Chinese for obvious reasons.

India was mistreating Nepal as some sort of their colony or a vassal estate.

During the earthquake few years ago, India blocked the essential items and fuel supply to Nepal with protest from Mahadeshis, who were supporting India, a small group. India was against the new constitution of Nepal and the new Map of Nepal too.

India is also not allowing Nepal the construction of Hydel Dams for power and water storage.

B.s. some Sikhs will certainly rail against the Indian state and even against the Indian military. But I refuse to believe any Indian Sikh soldier will desert the IA until I see him turn up dead or seeking asylum in some other country.

We should be cautious not to fall for our own propaganda. This is the mistake Indians make, not us.

Bro no comparison i have dozens of pro khalistani messages in the SM by different Sikh Organisations asking Sikhs not to fight for India.
i am not saying that the sikhs dont want independance. many of them want freedom but it is very difficult to believe that more then 11000 sikh soldiers refused to fight for indian army. most likely this news is fake.

Bro a whole Battalion of Sikhs of the Bihar regiment were arrested in PATNA for deserting and killing their officer in 1984.
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/11/world/india-commander-is-killed-as-sikhs-desert-the-army.html
As per current situation the Sikh numbers in the IA are dwindling rapidly, the media has put a lid to it. Local Sikhs in the West confirm this.

You really need to hold your horses. There has been no such thing. Things are not at the point that sikh soldiers would start abandoning their posts. Its all propaganda most likely being arranged by our beloved intel guys.

i am not saying that the sikhs dont want independance. many of them want freedom but it is very difficult to believe that more then 11000 sikh soldiers refused to fight for indian army. most likely this news is fake.
I think you got over excited like most members from Pakistan.
Please try to understand, even after 1984, killing of Bhindranwale and murder of Indira Ghandi the Sikh soldiers gave a befitting reply to Pakistan in Kargil misadventure.
Now in 2020, Khalistan movement is relegated to Canada and funded by the Pakistani high commission there, the movement is almost in the dumps.
So I will advice you to tame your excitement.

Bro a whole Battalion of Sikhs of the Bihar regiment were arrested in PATNA for deserting and killing their officer in 1984.
https://www.nytimes.com/1984/06/11/world/india-commander-is-killed-as-sikhs-desert-the-army.html
As per current situation the Sikh numbers in the IA are dwindling rapidly, the media has put a lid to it. Local Sikhs in the West confirm this.
Exactly, this happened in 1984 but still they fought like lions in Kargil 1999.
Today the year is 2020 and not 1984.

You really need to hold your horses. There has been no such thing. Things are not at the point that sikh soldiers would start abandoning their posts. Its all propaganda most likely being arranged by our beloved intel guys.
You seem to be level headed, nice..!

Back
Top Bottom