What's new

Sikhs Helping Kashmiri Freedom Fighters

Prodigy17

Reaction score
Sikh youth arrested for helping Lashkar militants
24 Jan 2009, 1418 hrs IST, PTI

SRINAGAR: Jammu and Kashmir Police have arrested a Sikh youth in North Kashmir for allegedly allowing Pakistan-based Lashker-e-Taiba (LeT) operatives to use his house as make-shift ammunition dump in exchange of liquor.

Popinder Singh, who was working as X-ray technician with state health service, was picked up from his house in Choudhal in frontier district of Handwara after he was named by an arrested militant, official sources said.

During investigation into a grenade throwing incident at Handwara, police had arrested a person identified as Aslam who led to another Lashker operative and the trail led to Singh, they said.

The sources said Police recovered two hand-grenades and a pistol from his residence which had been kept by Lashker operatives who offered him some money and some bottles of liquor.

Senior police officials claimed that Singh was an alcoholic and used to allow his premises as a make-shift ammunition dump for Lashker outfit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/I...ow/4025789.cms

Looks like all is not well in hindustan...........

How does one brainwashed person equate to "Sikhs Helping Kashmiri Freedom Fighters"!

All he is accused of is:

Senior police officials claimed that Singh was an alcoholic and used to allow his premises as a make-shift ammunition dump for Lashker outfit.

So an alcoholic allowed the terrorists the use of his premises in return for some favor. That is all.

even if one sikh is helping lashkar...what does it prove?
what is your fixation with the minorities in india revolting against us?dude you should pay attention to more important matters at hand...you jump for joy when you hear about a sikh ganging'p against us....but what you dont know is that all the others serve the nation.

even if one sikh is helping lashkar...what does it prove?
what is your fixation with the minorities in india revolting against us?dude you should pay attention to more important matters at hand...you jump for joy when you hear about a sikh ganging'p against us....but what you dont know is that all the others serve the nation.

So you want to say that one naxal caught by Police in Jharkhand today would mean that there is only one Naxal in whole of hindustan???????? dont talk through the back of your head.

So pointing out a news about hindustan is supposedly fixation with hindustan?????? if that be the case then may i say that all hindustani forum members here have fixation with Pakistan because they even search for a dog bite news to put it as a thread. If anything, i am just pointing out a pernicious tenor which is emerging in hindustan after years of oppression against minorities. Is it wrong to do that????????

If you dont have the requisite intellect to reply to a thread, then i suggest, keep it zipped.

Here is some news for you, in case you are not following the developements close to you.

3 Baber Khalsa militants arrested with arms in Akhnoor

News Agency of Kashmir 6/4/2008 8:21:07 PM

Jammu, June 4 (NAK): Jammu and Kashmir Police today claimed to have arrested three suspected militants of Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) and recovered a huge quantity of arms and ammunition from them at village Sua No 1 on Jammu-Poonch road, this morning.

Acting on specific information received from Military Intelligence (MI) about transportation of arms consignment from Rajouri to Punjab by some Sikh youth, a team of special operation group of J&K Police headed by SDPO Akhnoor Shri Atul arrested them .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, they are serving the nation. It is only that few are busy serving usurpers and some are serving their Sikh nation.

So you want to say that one naxal caught by Police in Jharkhand today would mean that there is only one Naxal in whole of hindustan???????? dont talk through the back of your head.

So pointing out a news about hindustan is supposedly fixation with hindustan?????? if that be the case then may i say that all hindustani forum members here have fixation with Pakistan because they even search for a dog bite news to put it as a thread. If anything, i am just pointing out a pernicious tenor which is emerging in hindustan after years of oppression against minorities. Is it wrong to do that????????

If you dont have the requisite intellect to reply to a thread, then i suggest, keep it zipped.

Here is some news for you, in case you are not following the developements close to you.

3 Baber Khalsa militants arrested with arms in Akhnoor

News Agency of Kashmir 6/4/2008 8:21:07 PM

Jammu, June 4 (NAK): Jammu and Kashmir Police today claimed to have arrested three suspected militants of Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF) and recovered a huge quantity of arms and ammunition from them at village Sua No 1 on Jammu-Poonch road, this morning.

Acting on specific information received from Military Intelligence (MI) about transportation of arms consignment from Rajouri to Punjab by some Sikh youth, a team of special operation group of J&K Police headed by SDPO Akhnoor Shri Atul arrested them .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

True, they are serving the nation. It is only that few are busy serving usurpers and some are serving their Sikh nation.

well what do you know what it's like being a sikh?surely you havnt met one.why is it that the BK movement has been almost totally wiped out of india?it's not because of the success of our military but that of the governance.after the 1984 riots...we have come a long way.
i know you'd disagree...for you the muslims,sikhs,christians....are all the enemies of the 'hindu' india!
what you see on you pakistani tv channels is not the correct picture of my country...that is absurd propaganda...just as i receive total $hit about pakistan my side of the idiot box.
no problems with the sikhs mate...they have hated pakistan since the day it was formed and have contributed highly in all aspects of life...how many sikhs serve in your army?even pakistan has a significant sikh population,hasn't it?
name any 5 influential sikhs of pakistan and i will name 200 from my side!
and as far as the terrorist incidents are concerned...

i will quote what mr.Venkaih naidy(BJP) said when asked about POTA(an anti-terror law) being anti-muslim in nature...he said "people see POTA as being anti-muslim but forget the fact that 99% of people arrested under POTA have been hindu naxalites...it becomes sad when people put religion in the way of the law."
we have terrorists from all religions...heck the world has terrorists from all religions...but just as you hate being labeled as a terrorist by the west because of the faith you follow...the same way sikhs are not terrorizing india.
individual miscreants will always be everywhere.if you post...i want the five sikhs who have been a[[reciated in pakistan,,,and i dont want babbar khalsa names!

well what do you know what it's like being a sikh?surely you havnt met one.

I am impressed by your confidence but will stop there because i have met and interacted with quite a few.

why is it that the BK movement has been almost totally wiped out of india?it's not because of the success of our military but that of the governance.after the 1984 riots...we have come a long way.

Unfortunately, it seems that most hindustani members here are either unaware of the under currents in their country or are just feigning ignorance because clearly all is not well. They were largely wiped out because they were compromised and because of brute force but they exist and are gaining strength in my analysis.

what you see on you pakistani tv channels is not the correct picture of my country...that is absurd propaganda...just as i receive total about pakistan my side of the idiot box.

I suggest, you get access to Pakistani channels through your cable operator because you will be in for a pleasant surprise. My relatives tell me that Pakistani media is not behaving like hate mongers across the border and in comparison can even termed as angels.

no problems with the sikhs mate...they have hated pakistan since the day it was formed and have contributed highly in all aspects of life...how many sikhs serve in your army?even pakistan has a significant sikh population,hasn't it?

What happened in partition was because of stupidity of Tara Singh who was under the illusions of guarrnatees given by Nehru and Gandhi. But sadly those did not materialise so if Tara Singh was alive today, i assure you he would have been great enemy of hindustan because of the treachery. Even when they got their "Suba", it was with pinch of salt in shape of Haryana (to safe guard hindu interests). Open a new thread, if you want me to debate legitimate grievances of Sikhs against hindustan.
They may not love Pakistan but even the enemy of enemy becomes friend.... who would know it better than students of Chankya.
Sikhs are not even 0.5 percent of the population so no comparison with hindustan......... Only valid comparison would be with a would be Khalistan.

What happened in partition was because of stupidity of Tara Singh who was under the illusions of guarrnatees given by Nehru and Gandhi. But sadly those did not materialise so if Tara Singh was alive today, i assure you he would have been great enemy of hindustan because of the treachery. Even when they got their "Suba", it was with pinch of salt in shape of Haryana (to safe guard hindu interests). Open a new thread, if you want me to debate legitimate grievances of Sikhs against hindustan.
They may not love Pakistan but even the enemy of enemy becomes friend.... who would know it better than students of Chankya.
Sikhs are not even 0.5 percent of the population so no comparison with hindustan......... Only valid comparison would be with a would be Khalistan.

Your facts are a bit wrong.

First the division of Punjab into Punjab, Haryana and Himachal was a Sikh demand to ensure Sikh majority in Punjab. It was to safeguard Sikh interests and not Hindu interests. This obviously shows that you have some reading up to do on the ground reality.

Sikhs may be 0.5% of Pakistan's population. Even in India they are roughly 2% of the population but are a leading player in all walks of life.

I am impressed by your confidence but will stop there because i have met and interacted with quite a few.

You must have met and interacted with not few but more ,but never with an Indian Sikh Living in India and Protecting and working hard for betterment Indian Union...

There are more Muslims who are anti India than Sikh's but that dosent mean Indian Muslime are not Patriot and doing wrong for India. In fact some are more patriot than few Hindus( Thakre Morons).

Singh is King
and
Khan is Mahaan(Great) :yahoo: lol

Your facts are a bit wrong.

First the division of Punjab into Punjab, Haryana and Himachal was a Sikh demand to ensure Sikh majority in Punjab. It was to safeguard Sikh interests and not Hindu interests. This obviously shows that you have some reading up to do on the ground reality.

Sikhs may be 0.5% of Pakistan's population. Even in India they are roughly 2% of the population but are a leading player in all walks of life.

My facts are correct but its your interpretation which goes against mine.

First thing, Himachal was a union territory and was not part of post partition Punjab. Second, Punjabi Suba was subverted by Hindus of Haryana by declaring "Hindi" to be their regional language. So in effect, language movement in 1965 brought redrawing of boundaries on the basis of religion than language ( which by the way rubbishes your take on two nation theory). Punjuab was truncated and carved in a manner that Rajasthan and Himachal held its both arms and Haryana held its head from behind. Just have a look at the map. Why so???????????? because, congress knew very well that they had gone back on their promises to Sikhs, made by Gandhi and Nehru before partition.
When the Congress had to reluctantly create Punjabi Suba, they made sure that it not be strong enough. Ask a Sikh, they will lay claim to many areas in Rajasthan, Haryana and Himachal. does that tell us anything about their discontent on division??????????????????????????

Next is your claim about Sikhs leading in all walks of life. Well that was so because Sikhs had allied themselves with British much before partition. They proved their loyalty battle after battle as soldiers which was duly rewarded by British by land grants and the canals to irrigate them. They educated themselves because of their exposure and were quite well off much before hindustan was kind enough to bestow prosperity to them. Naturally, after independence, they continued with their tradition of soldiery not because they were very happy with their treatment in hindustan but because soldiery is what they knew best. Plus, good educational background combined with fertile land gave them what you claim to be the "generous giving of hindustan to them".
My last question to you would be (last off topic post from my side) if the Sikhs are so well off and happy, why then the bloody revolt, why operation blue star and continued oppression?????????????????
I bet you know the answer because i have read your comments about Sikhs being hindus in essence or being a sect of hinduism. My answer, ask a Sikh about it.............................. :lol:

You must have met and interacted with not few but more ,but never with an Indian Sikh Living in India and Protecting and working hard for betterment Indian Union...

So a sikh having indian descent, carrying indian passport is not a hindustani in your view??????????? only sikhs living in hindustan are hindustani sikhs????????????

My facts are correct but its your interpretation which goes against mine.

First thing, Himachal was a union territory and was not part of post partition Punjab. Second, Punjabi Suba was subverted by Hindus of Haryana by declaring "Hindi" to be their regional language. So in effect, language movement in 1965 brought redrawing of boundaries on the basis of religion than language ( which by the way rubbishes your take on two nation theory). Punjuab was truncated and carved in a manner that Rajasthan and Himachal held its both arms and Haryana held its head from behind. Just have a look at the map. Why so???????????? because, congress knew very well that they had gone back on their promises to Sikhs, made by Gandhi and Nehru before partition.
When the Congress had to reluctantly create Punjabi Suba, they made sure that it not be strong enough. Ask a Sikh, they will lay claim to many areas in Rajasthan, Haryana and Himachal. does that tell us anything about their discontent on division??????????????????????????

I have lived in Delhi and Chandigarh most of my life. I have had tens of Sikh friends all my life. You can bet you don't know more than me about Sikhs!

Sikhs wanted the division of the original Punjab so that they can have a majority in the state and it was given to them. I have never seen a word of discontent from anyone on how the state was divided and I have lived in Chandigarh which is the capital of Punjab (and Haryana)!

Sikhs live all over India having strong pockets in Punjab (obviously), Haryana, Delhi, parts of Rajasthan, Uttaranchal etc. I am not sure what you mean by claiming parts of different states. if you mean they would like them to be a part of Punjab you are mistaken.

Next is your claim about Sikhs leading in all walks of life. Well that was so because Sikhs had allied themselves with British much before partition. They proved their loyalty battle after battle as soldiers which was duly rewarded by British by land grants and the canals to irrigate them. They educated themselves because of their exposure and were quite well off much before hindustan was kind enough to bestow prosperity to them. Naturally, after independence, they continued with their tradition of soldiery not because they were very happy with their treatment in hindustan but because soldiery is what they knew best. Plus, good educational background combined with fertile land gave them what you claim to be the "generous giving of hindustan to them".
My last question to you would be (last off topic post from my side) if the Sikhs are so well off and happy, why then the bloody revolt, why operation blue star and continued oppression?????????????????
I bet you know the answer because i have read your comments about Sikhs being hindus in essence or being a sect of hinduism. My answer, ask a Sikh about it.............................. :lol:

There are two parts to this.

Why Sikhs are doing well. The reason is that they are highly industrious and talented people. Sikhs were not the only people who served the British Indian army. I am sure there were many time more Muslims in the army.

I pesonally know of several stories where the people came empty handed after losing all in Pakistan and have rebuilt themselves. It is not just the matter of starting well.

Irrespective of what you mat feel about the "revolt", there was never one. The terrorists were defeated by the Punjab police manned by mostly Sikh officers.

Why Blue Star? Tell me why Lal Masjid!

Now you know.

Vinod and Paritosh, you are in luck today albeit on the wrong side. So, it was one Sikh helping the Kashmiri freedom fighters, right???????????? Sikhs were supposed to be very happy in hindustan, right????????? I guess not.......... Here is some news from "reliable and esteemed(Read warmonger and schizoid) hindustani media..........

LeT may form terror team with Khalistanis
Josy Joseph
Monday, January 26, 2009 3:55 IST

New Delhi: The Indian security establishment is mounting special precautions as it wakes up to a new and more complex challenge of Islamic terrorists teaming up with remnants of Sikh extremism.

Sources said security forces in and around Chandigarh and other sensitive installations in Punjab and Haryana have been put on high alert, in the wake of reports about the Lashkar-e-Taiba and Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) trying to work together to carry out terrorist strikes in India.

KCF has been involved in several attacks, including the assassination of former Army chief General AS Vaidya in Pune in 1986. A few months back, the Punjab police claimed that members of KCF, which has a base in Pakistan, tried to smuggle in weapons.

The German government has alerted New Delhi to a meeting between LeT and KCF representatives in Germany last November. It is not clear if the meeting was before the Mumbai attacks, but the alert came in the wake of the November 26 attack.

Sources said the Germans said the representatives decided to carry out a terrorist strike in northern India, especially in Chandigarh or in Punjab-Haryana. Among the possible targets is Indian Oil's refinery in Panipat.
According to sources, the two groups plan to carry out an aerial attack that will be more sensational than any India has seen till date. The government has warned the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security and aviation regulators to tighten formalities and security for private helicopter rides and chartered aircraft.

The attacks may have been planned for Republic Day. Indian air force sources said they will impose an airspace blockade in and around Delhi, stretching up to Chandigarh during the few hours of Republic Day parade.
For the security establishment what is most worrying is the effort to revive violence in Punjab, around Sikh insurgency, which died out almost two decades ago. "That would be disastrous," said an official who has worked on Punjab extremism in the 1980s

dnaindia.com: LeT may form terror team with Khalistanis

i think it would be best to team up with Khalistan armed them with anti-tanks missiles night visions !

Back
Top Bottom