What's new

Stamped as ‘ISI agents’; Indian Court sets 2 Kashmiri Free after 11 Year

well this might help you:

https://www.amnesty.org/fr/node/4619

now indian army claims ALL these people were "terrorists!" but still they are unwilling to get their DNA tests done
yes, terrorists, not ISI agent.. please make requred modification to your post then.
its not much different from random people turning up dead in balochistan, not all of them were terrorists.
I am not condoning the behaviour of Indian army btw, it is deeply shameful.

yes, terrorists, not ISI agent.. please make requred modification to your post then.
its not much different from random people turning up dead in balochistan, not all of them were terrorists.
I am not condoning the behaviour of Indian army btw, it is deeply shameful.

please read what you wrote. and see if you can see your own contradictions. terrorist and then you say not all are and some are innocent. so what are you on about? if indian army is not willing to do DNA testing then probably it clearly has something to hide.

please read what you wrote. and see if you can see your own contradictions. terrorist and then you say not all are and some are innocent. so what are you on about? if indian army is not willing to do DNA testing then probably it clearly has something to hide.

man, all I was saying is, they were branded terrorists, not ISI agents. Spies (or alleged spies) are tried in courts, no shot dead.

man, all I was saying is, they were branded terrorists, not ISI agents. Spies (or alleged spies) are tried in courts, no shot dead.

so how do you know which one is a terrorist and which one is a spy? or for that matter which one is innocent in the case of KASHMIR mass graves?

so how do you know which one is a terrorist and which one is a spy? or for that matter which one is innocent in the case of KASHMIR mass graves?
I dont know. You are barking at wrong tree mate. I am not trying to condone any wrongdoing, was just replying to a factually incorrect post. thats all.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom