What's new

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a pity- this bearded sikh probably extremist should be charged with sedition- and should be dealt with the likes of kurkure-

I love Kurkure:

Kurkure.jpg

if 2-3 are garbage then god bless u......here are lot of paksitanis who feel superiooooorrr than other due to punjabi background....and balochis r no different....and kashmiris openely says..no paksitan no india only independence:laugh:

on an aggregate level, doesnt exist. I think its just you hyping it up and making issue out of non-issue. Hardly anyone in the Pakistani street even talks about ethnicity. People just conduct their business normally.

whereas in hindustan, i have heard of southern indians rejecting and ridiculing northern indians (an actual rivarly)......few southern indians can even understand hindi --whereas majority of Pakistanis can read and write Urdu --or at least understand it. But language is a whole other issue that has been discussed in quite some detail on this forum.

regarding to india,stay here for few months...u will get to know.

if given the order, i can march there in steel tipped boots in a little less than 8 hours

thanks anyways for the invite :cheesy::laugh:

What is the fuzz in the Air about this petty issue man?
Pakistani borters you what Zindabad for Pakistan to be chanted by a Indian,
Ok have your thirst satisfied, Let me even say the same "Pakistan Zindabad" "Pakistan Zindabad"
You guys are arguying over a very simple thing that does not have a weightage for this much attention.

what a pity- this bearded sikh probably extremist should be charged with sedition- and should be dealt with the likes of kurkure-

Dont be an idiot.. every time i remember the food i had in lahore last month, I myself say Pakistan zindabad.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom