What's new

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUT we have already accepted that Indians are evil, haven't we?

Let's see where those from the land of the pure belong:

Torture!

Murder!

;)

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Khulna Univ. Massacre:

Torturrrrrrrrrrrr!

Murderrrrrrrrrrrr!

;)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Torturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there are (worldwide and in the subcontinent) more Sikhs chanting Babar Khalsa Zindabad and Indira kutti than there are Baloch shouting slogans like the one in the video above.

though in 1960s, there was more resentment in Balochistan.....it's changed today. Baloch dissident groups do exist here and there but not on the scale as the former

as for Pakistan and Sikhs -- well thousands of them cross the border to make holy pilgrimage every year. They are well treated in Pakistan (Chief Minister Punjab even arranged VIP bus and a dinner for them @ his lavish residence).....so why shouldnt they love Pakistan?

Just as Pakistani Sikhs visit India for pilgrimage. So the love is mutual !

Torturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

;)

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Torturrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

;)

@pakistani friends::: nakodakallara, me kukka bathukulaku India nu comment chese stage ku vachara. kosi arestha nakodakallara. 0.5 na kodakallara.

Torturrrrrrrr!!!!

Murderrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

;)

Please do not insult our Sikh community by posting such non sense. How would you like if I posted a video of Balochistani separatists and start a thread called "Pakistani Muslims chanting Hindustan Zindabad" ? The difference is that unlike you I am incapable of going that low.

Torturrrrrrrr!!!!

Murderrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

;)

One requires to boost the Pakistan morale?

Well the Khalistanis feel that Pakistan morale is down in the boots?

Torturrrr!!!!!

Murderrrr!!!!!

;)

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Torturrrrr!!!!!

Murderrrrrrr!!!!

;)

Kalki, bas karo yaar ! We dont have to prove to anybody that all sikhs are not Anti india

Torturrrrrr!!!!!!

Murderrrrrrrr!!!!!!

;)

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

Kalki, bas karo yaar ! We dont have to prove to anybody that all sikhs are not Anti india

I just want to know from the Pakistanies that what is soooo special about Kashmiris that they will not do to Kashmiris what they did to Bengalis in 1971??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom