What's new

Sikhs block Jammu-Pathankote highway, raise 'Khalistan zindabad' slogans after clashes with police

Corrected it: Lal Masjid. :p:
How do you relate Golden Temple with Lal Masjid ....Sikhs did not want to bring their religion over the hindus and everyone else ...they just wanted their rights ....unlike Abdul Aziz ...!

How do you relate Golden Temple with Lal Masjid ....Sikhs did not want to bring their religion over the hindus and everyone else ...they just wanted their rights ....unlike Abdul Aziz ...!

they don't have to , we are same

Indira did not think so neither General Brar ....!
They didn't act against sikh but terrorist and as one of the senior pakistani fellow says "Terrorist has no religion"

Look how TTP killing innocent people while both follow same religion.

Both incidents are same. That is attack on Terrorist. Or, you implying Pakistan's Good Terrorist & bad terrorist theory to it. LAL masjid cleric working against Pakistan. Hence, he becomes bad terrorist. ;)

I'm a Sikh. We've got all the Religious and Political rights in India. A Sikh was Prime Minister of India for 10 years, Various Army Chief Throughout Indian History were Sikh's. & I can go on and on with it. :coffee:

What other rights you are referring to? :confused:

Time to change the old slogan "ban k rahay ga PAKISTAN bat k rahay ga hindustan""" ,.. in to ... ""ban k rahay ga Khalistan bat k rahay ga hindustan""
:)

Both incidents are same. That is attack on Terrorist. Or, you implying Pakistan's Good Terrorist & bad terrorist theory to it. LAL masjid cleric working against Pakistan. Hence, he becomes bad terrorist. ;)

I'm a Sikh. We've got all the Religious and Political rights in India. A Sikh was Prime Minister of India for 10 years, Various Army Chief Throughout Indian History were Sikh's. & I can go on and on with it. :coffee:

What other rights you are referring to? :confused:

To join Pakistan or what else ?:azn:

Time to change the old slogan "ban k rahay ga PAKISTAN bat k rahay ga hindustan " in to " ban k rahay ga Khalistan bat k rahay ga hindustan "

You lost East Pakistan earlier. You are only good at saying slogans. You can Rant them on PDF till eternity. India is Khalistan, Sikh's Land of Pure. :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom