What's new

Sikhs block Jammu-Pathankote highway, raise 'Khalistan zindabad' slogans after clashes with police

Nothing new. Just the typical Madressa and Paistan studies stuff that so many of you can repeat in midnight. Without even waking up.The litany of complaints against India. To keep alive the myth and the need for constant validation...

Listen you domesticated puddle, at least read my post properly before corresponding back to me. Clearly you have a nasty itch which means that you need to be vaccinated by the doctor. This is a Pakistan Defence Forum, so we can complain and discuss on any issue we prefer. Now take a deep breath and drink a glass of cow urine beverage with your unhygienic friends. Your entire sentence was full of gibberish nonsense which contained no substance. Now run along and complete your slum education.

Nothing new. Every subcontinental convert calls himself Arab origin. Though some have now started denying it. Part of the identity crisis.

I have nothing to prove to you, because my ancestry is something which I cannot change. If my ancestors were from Africa, then I would still be content, after all its a part of your legacy. However, I am warning you be careful in how you address my ancestry because the verbal response would be much harsher. So far you have deviated from the topic...so concentrate on the protest...otherwise its goodbye due to infraction from the moderator.

Listen you domesticated household Sikh the only Churas from Punjab is your community, because you dance to the tune of the Hindu's. Now you can listen to the comments of your fellow Sikh brothers, you little emotional transvestite
Tiny Muslim you are probably a neighbourhood Barber sharing the Genes of Alibaba and Sinbad the sailor and what sikhs are you taking of 80% of total sikh population lives in India.

let Indian sikhs poke me for whatever discussion but I am not interested in talking my religion with Alibaba.

Tiny Muslim you are probably a neighbourhood Barber sharing the Genes of Alibaba and Sinbad the sailor and what sikhs are you taking of 80% of total sikh population lives in India.

Your comprehension skills are fairly poor, because you would have understood the concept of domesticated household Sikh if you actually read Malcolm X's book on the oppression of the black man in America. The entire Sikh community consists of just 25 million followers which is a small speck in comparison to the 1.6 billion followers of Islam....so the only tiny person here is you. Although its not surprising to hear such utter nonsense, because your occupation is cleaning the anal sphincters of your Hindu masters. You can moan and whinge about Muslims and Pakistan which is irrelevant to this topic, but the reality is no justice was given to the rape victims or the mass murder which seemed to be state sponsored at the time. Now serve some Chai and make it quick.

let Indian sikhs poke me for whatever discussion but I am not interested in talking my religion with Alibaba.

You must be a blind domesticated household Sikh, who cannot clearly see that this is a Pakistani Defence Forum. You want to discuss this issue with fellow Sikhs, then join an Indian Forum to overcome your insecurities.

Rasengan said:
Your comprehension skills are fairly poor, because you would have understood the concept of domesticated household Sikh if you actually read Malcolm X's book on the oppression of the black man in America. The entire Sikh community consists of just 25 million followers which is a small speck in comparison to the 1.6 billion followers of Islam....so the only tiny person here is you. Although its not surprising to hear such utter nonsense, because your occupation is cleaning the anal sphincters of your Hindu masters. You can moan and whinge about Muslims and Pakistan which is irrelevant to this topic, but the reality is no justice was given to the rape victims or the mass murder which seemed to be state sponsored at the time. Now serve some Chai and make it quick.

You must be a blind domesticated household Sikh, who cannot clearly see that this is a Pakistani Defence Forum. You want to discuss this issue with fellow Sikhs, then join an Indian Forum to overcome your insecurities.
First learn to quote me properly Barber and judging by your low I.Q posts I am sure your Madarsah do not pay much attention other than Arabic Classes and by tiny I meant your tiny physique.

And sure you loved oppression bcZ your History is full of oppression started from Persian in 5th B.C to RAJ so whenever you get the Chance to let go your boyfriend plz find out How Sikhs who are less than 1% of subcontinent population ruled you as far as NWFP from our capital Lahore.

First learn to quote me properly Barber and judging by your low I.Q posts I am sure your Madarsah do not pay much attention other than Arabic Classes and by tiny I meant your tiny physique.

And sure you loved oppression bcZ your History is full of oppression started from Persian in 5th B.C to RAJ so whenever you get the Chance to let go your boyfriend plz find out How Sikhs who are less than 1% of subcontinent population ruled you as far as NWFP from our capital Lahore.

Listen you domesticated household Sikh, control your emotions because you sound like a 2 dollar transvestite who needs to be vaccinated by the doctor. Your community has been designated on the endangered species lists, since you were massacred and raped by your Congress masters. Maybe I will have the opportunity to see you in a zoo, where I can feed you some banana's:) Before questioning my lack of quotation, at least use some commas in your sentences or are you just an inert dyslexic baboon who loves to play an arm chair general on the internet. How exactly do you know my physique is tiny jibroni...did you use a crystal ball::)

The word is because not 'bcZ'...do you have arthritis or something:) I can literally rip you apart verbally with your last paragraph, after all your religion revolves around Aurangzeb cutting the head of your Guru and how your women folk were sold in the market place like cow fodder by the various Pashtun warlords. Sikhism is mainly influenced by Islam because the vast majority of your Guru's were close friends to a number of Peers of the subcontinent, if you reject this idea then your not a proper Sikh who has actual knowledge of his own religion. The action of some Muslim rulers were incorrect, however I can easily pour salt onto the wound and attack the Sikh religion and its history. All that bravado and egoism from you did not stop the genocide in India..so run along and play in the dirt like a domesticated household Sikh.

So done with all shor sharaba .. now all calm. Pakistan needs to understand this is not 1980 and we need to teach them a lesson now what they did in jammu.

Ol
Listen you domesticated household Sikh, control your emotions because you sound like a 2 dollar transvestite who needs to be vaccinated by the doctor. Your community has been designated on the endangered species lists, since you were massacred and raped by your Congress masters. Maybe I will have the opportunity to see you in a zoo, where I can feed you some banana's:) Before questioning my lack of quotation, at least use some commas in your sentences or are you just an inert dyslexic baboon who loves to play an arm chair general on the internet. How exactly do you know my physique is tiny jibroni...did you use a crystal ball::)

The word is because not 'bcZ'...do you have arthritis or something:) I can literally rip you apart verbally with your last paragraph, after all your religion revolves around Aurangzeb cutting the head of your Guru and how your women folk were sold in the market place like cow fodder by the various Pashtun warlords. Sikhism is mainly influenced by Islam because the vast majority of your Guru's were close friends to a number of Peers of the subcontinent, if you reject this idea then your not a proper Sikh who has actual knowledge of his own religion. The action of some Muslim rulers were incorrect, however I can easily pour salt onto the wound and attack the Sikh religion and its history. All that bravado and egoism from you did not stop the genocide in India..so run along and play in the dirt like a domesticated household Sikh.
Sissy Boy you are just a former Bhangi converted time to time so don't consider yourself related to central Asians its like a Donkey trying to take a identity of a Dog.

And what Aurangzeb did to Gurus had been fully avenged as if you are a pathan or kashmiri you forefathers must have had told you the bed time stories how Sikhs sold your Women folk in the Hiramandi of Lahore after Skinning their Men alive and Changed their Demography.

So go now Girl play with your Cousin your religion allows it.

Last edited:
Ol

Sissy Boy you are just a former Bhangi converted time to time so don't consider yourself related to central Asians so don't sound like a Donkey trying to take a identity of a Dog.

And what Aurangzeb did to Gurus had been fully avenged as if you are a pathan or kashmiri you forefathers must have had told you the bed time stories how Sikhs sold your Women folk in the Hiramandi of Lahore after Skinning their Men alive and Changed their Demography.

So go now Girl play with your Cousin your religion allows it.

they are calling themselves Vedic and owners of Vedic civilisation. :P IVC (Indus Valley civilisation) is their property according to them.

They are going through some identity crisis these days.. forget it bro

Very interesting!! Didnt realize there were Sikh nationalists in occupied Kashmir as well.....

good luck telling a Sikh that Jarnail Bindrawale isnt a hero to them and that they cant march in his favour....even a non-Sikh like myself knows that

Bihari accent !

Jeera not Zeera

Total population of Balochistan is Less than one Punjab / Sindh or NWFP district's population.

So, u can hope your stone gods to rise and fight, cose there just aren't enough people.

i think the Pakistani Baloch on this forum are enough to shut this indiot up a-plenty.....wouldnt waste too much time on him

and wtf is "Jindabad" - these people are sound and act stupid

Idiots always create some kind of problem.
What exactly these clowns want?
Identity crisis may be!!!

Sikh, Hindus, Christian's & Muslims livining in India are Same. [HASHTAG]#Indians[/HASHTAG].:smokin:

how can they be the same when even low caste hindus arent treated the same? im not sure if your post reflects ground realities

Ol
Sissy Boy you are just a former Bhangi converted time to time so don't consider yourself related to central Asians its like a Donkey trying to take a identity of a Dog..

Domesticated household Sikh you sound very cranky today, didn't the zoo keepers feed you any banana's for breakfast so that you can play your chura tricks to the audience:) Please drink the southern cow Indian piss drink beverage to ease your nerves because you seem paranoid. Actually you anal retentive piece of cows dollop, when did I mention the factoid that I consider myself related to Central Asians....stop procrastinating over a crystal ball:) Now cockroach if you are going to attempt to insult me with the utilization of an analogy, then do it correctly.

Ol

First of all Aurangzeb has no significance on the religion of Islam, however Sikhism revolves around him with obsession because he killed your Guru:) An insignificant individual was enough to take care of your revered leaders...so you hardly appear on the radar of Muslims:) Second you were wise enough, in not actually discussing how your Guru's were influenced by the famous Peers of the subcontinent:) So please don't try to imitate certain practices of Islam because its like a donkey aiming to take the identity of a horse. Well I am neither Pathan or Kashmiri, so this does not apply to me....better luck next time domesticated household Sikh:) Furthermore the Sikh empire was largely based in Punjab....whereas Muslims have ruled parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, and Middle East.

Your so proud of your achievements in fully avenging the Guru's, however your community has become a paper tiger in bringing justice to the 20,000 Sikhs who were massacred and your women folk gang-raped. You will deviate from the subject...however deep down you know this event occurred and no prosecution on the offenders was ever delivered. Continue to live as a domesticated household Sikh, however don't expect all your brethren to follow you because I have personally spoken to a number of Sikhs who are frustrated. Look at these pictures...did they get justice.

jakara_front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom