What's new

'Sikh Youth of Punjab' holds anti-indian rally at Amritsar

You're not really smart if you think you can come to a Pakistani Defence forum and speak that way about our army or other such entities. If you have nothing useful to add then you also keep beak closed.

And I hope you Indians then don't use double standards by bringing up non issues like terrorism (in the name of 'freedom fighting') in Baluchistan Province

You My dear are absolute Epitome of Smartness . Replying to a post after good 9 to 10 months to get another thread to lament about your feelings .

i agree with you on the 2002 and 2008 incidents but 1984 was a different story my basic point is why hasn't justice been carried out? for the Sikhs especially 10,000 Sikhs beaten and killed ruthlessly their dead bodies set ablaze in Delhi alone and not 1 single person convicted for the attacks.

Jagdish Tytler is a christian

You're not really smart if you think you can come to a Pakistani Defence forum and speak that way about our army or other such entities. If you have nothing useful to add then you also keep beak closed.

And I hope you Indians then don't use double standards by bringing up non issues like terrorism (in the name of 'freedom fighting') in Baluchistan Province

You're 9 months late dingbat.

Quoting myself.

The point is, some 'tink' tanks are really just tanks full of lard.....without the 'tink'.

wooo man thats deadly two nation theory pakistan was created form it may bee we will see sikhistan soon:yahoo:

Lollllll IS khushi mein Balochistan ko maat bhool jana....

Last time KAshmir lene gaye.....Bangladesh gavaya

Kargil lene gaye..........Pure Duniya mein apni Izzat gavaye

Ab Sikhistan chate ho......To ab tumhse kya alag kare Balochistan/Paktunishstan/Sindudesh/ Too many option main to confuse ho gaya:devil:

our democracy is a special one. We are a heterogenous society. democracy is a rule of majority. The hindus are in majority, so naturally some partiality is bound to happen. after all democracy is not perfect.
about 2002, both the hindus and Muslims were killed but Hindus being in majority killed more muslims.
About 1984 that was madness on people's part. the v while Sikh community Shouldn't have been blamed for the killing.

so ya, we have had our shortcomings and we are learning from them.

our democracy is a special one. We are a heterogenous society. democracy is a rule of majority. The hindus are in majority, so naturally some partiality is bound to happen. after all democracy is not perfect.
about 2002, both the hindus and Muslims were killed but Hindus being in majority killed more muslims.
About 1984 that was madness on people's part. the v while Sikh community Shouldn't have been blamed for the killing.

so ya, we have had our shortcomings and we are learning from them.

Most impartial, objective Indian poster around. It is largely true for developing countries. The smaller the minority the bigger the issue usually.

@t rest. Did anyone find out whether he has been jailed... since this is an old article? Daljit Singh Bittu arrested again recently?

i agree with you on the 2002 and 2008 incidents but 1984 was a different story my basic point is why hasn't justice been carried out? for the Sikhs especially 10,000 Sikhs beaten and killed ruthlessly their dead bodies set ablaze in Delhi alone and not 1 single person convicted for the attacks.

Regarding 1984..as an Indian I am really ashamed. Yes they have not recieved justice....They are part of the fabric that makes up India. Being an Indian I am ashamed that Justice has not been served.

Indians in denial mode as usual ! Hindus largely culprits in 1984, 2002, 2008 and not to forget the continous slaughter of kashmiris in jammu & kashmir where 100,000 have been killed. Justice will be done when Pak Army. & ISI will balkanize india and help in creation of khalistan, kashmir being joined with Pakistan and Pakistan's geographical boundaries expanding to more than half of current hindustan. This will be aftermath of Blessed Ghazwa e Hind war soon IN SHA ALLAH.

Dude.. There are more pressing matters in Pakistan to discuss now than to respond to an year old thread.. Dont you think ?

India is the worst place for minorities yet they blame others!

India is the worst place for minorities yet they blame others!

Tell that to Shias of Quetta who asked your COAS "what have you given us except more death" and who did not bury their dead for over 4 days as a sign of protest against Shia Genocide in Pakistan

Damn, after I saw this thread. I searched online for Sikhs holding anti-Indian protests only to realize that this news is almost a year old.

Who decided to bump this old thread up?

Sikhs dont have their own country which can show their identity

Damn, after I saw this thread. I searched online for Sikhs holding anti-Indian protests only to realize that this news is almost a year old.

Who decided to bump this old thread up?

A think Tank :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom