What's new

'Sikh Youth of Punjab' holds anti-indian rally at Amritsar

i agree with you on the 2002 and 2008 incidents but 1984 was a different story my basic point is why hasn't justice been carried out? for the Sikhs especially 10,000 Sikhs beaten and killed ruthlessly their dead bodies set ablaze in Delhi alone and not 1 single person convicted for the attacks.

today sikh is prime minister and army head too.justice given

today sikh is prime minister and army head too.justice given
How come that translates into justice. They were not made army chief or Pm because they are sikhs. they were meritorious hence got the top posts.

the criminals responsible for 1984 must be hanged. If Owaisi can be arrested, these fanatics too should be dealt with with a firm hand.

i cant remember when i said that they are.....Sikhs in Pakistan are our brothers/comrades

Sikhs in india -- well they come every year as pilgrims and we mint some money off of them (regardless how modest) so it works out in the end

Well , neither did I claimed that the Sikhs and Hindus in Pak arent your brothers... I believe U are different than majority of Pakistanis.. who genuinely consider them as Kaffirs and what not (I wont even start it all over again).

So do the Muslims from Pakistan come to Ajmer Sharif to pay their homage.. are are Milked tooo.. :P
But a lot many in your country are scam artists , just like the Nigerians , (was it X PM ) who said he will donate 1 crore Rs and then did a runner :P .. Well jab baap hi aisa hai to ...

I'm a Pakistani Shiia and those indians aren't our brothers at all. They can all go to hell

there, i said it

and what interest is this topic to some tamil shmuck anyways -- go deep sea diving and retrieve the body of dead tamil terrorists Sri Lanka sent as fish food

:lol:.. Think Tank Standards ??

I'm a Pakistani Shiia and those indians aren't our brothers at all. They can all go to hell

there, i said it

and what interest is this topic to some tamil shmuck anyways -- go deep sea diving and retrieve the body of dead tamil terrorists Sri Lanka sent as fish food

Insulting other countries against forum rules that too a think tank :blink:

i was insulting individuals, yes that's true. Didn't target countries PER SE. So it's all good, you can sleep well tonight.

got a problem? report the post

Back
Top Bottom