What's new

Sikh pilgrims cross the border

Cannot believe this thread turned into a trolling one! We Pakistani have no right to block Sikhs from coming to their holy site! What if Saudi Arabia blocked Mecca for everyone??

We'd nuke their ---s off! Lol jk, but why would they do that? We don't have any hostilities, and we're both Muslim countries...

Actually Indian, I'm in a good mood tonight as I'm going out with a friend. :D Keep trolling and take it easy. I gotta go. :wave:

If its a she...then damn you you're engaged to be married ! But if its a 'he' then damn you...ehhh ! :D

the Sikhs in Pakistan - whether in the tribal areas, KPK, pockets in Balochistan or in Punjab - they are nationalistic Pakistanis and their loyalty is unquestioned.

no need for you to worry about numbers....thousands of them cross over from across the border for holy pilgrimage free from untoward incident

while people in your hindustan destruct Mosques of Muslims - Muslim guards protect the Gurdwaras in Lahore and elsewhere.

so kindly STFU

Don't get to personal lol. Explain why Sikh population is so low considering you got more then half of Punjab?

Derail the thread? Open your anti-India goggles, it was a Pakistani who started this first. I am asking simple questions, to hard for you to digest. And I don't see you answering my questions, other then trolling back.

Why is the population of Muslims in Indian Punjab so low? Were you born yesterday? Didn't you know anything about the mass migration of Punjabis that took place in the wake of bloody riots between Muslims and non-Muslims in Punjab during partition?

If its a she...then damn you you're engaged to be married ! But if its a 'he' then damn you...ehhh ! :D

Sir, jee I've never kept a gf in my life. I will go by what my parents say, but it isn't bad to make friends; just to talk to. :D

Sir, jee I've never kept a gf in my life. I will go by what my parents say, but it isn't bad to make friends; just to talk to. :D

hey man pu$$y is pU$$y when a lady is DTF you don't reject that opportunity i had the same situation with my parents but i kept my lady affairs on the down low

technically your not breaking the rules if shes not your GF problem is Desi parents don't know that western btches are DTF as long as they get some booze and weed.

Due to the change in political dynamics, the legality and eligibility of Pakistani identity has changed, I don't want to elaborate that would be digressing. Now can we please get back on topic?

One, I don't like them. That good enough of a reason for you? It is for me.

Two, National security risks.

Three, Public health concern.

Fourth, Political conflict with their country of origin. Denial of Kashmiri self-determination should result in denial of Sikh or Indian entry into Pakistan.

Fifth, historical reasons.

This guy reminds me of Rashid from Khamosh Paani.

Back
Top Bottom