What's new

Sikh pilgrims cross the border

Don't get to personal lol. Explain why Sikh population is so low considering you got more then half of Punjab?

Derail the thread? Open your anti-India goggles, it was a Pakistani who started this first. I am asking simple questions, to hard for you to digest. And I don't see you answering my questions, other then trolling back.

They immigrated to India just as Millions of Muslims immigrated to Pakistan in '47 ! Furthermore, if the few books I've read on Punjab and the words of a few octogenarian Punjabis is correct, then the Sikhs and the Hindu communities were not in large numbers in our side of the Punjab and those who were, were overwhelmingly concentrated in a few big cities like Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Faisalabad, Sialkot etc, and not in the villages...so those who could...left !

They immigrated to India just as Millions of Muslims immigrated to Pakistan in '47 ! Furthermore, if the few books I've read on Punjab and the words of a few octogenarian Punjabis is correct, then the Sikhs and the Hindu communities in the Punjab were overwhelmingly concentrated in a few big cities like Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Faisalabad, Sialkot etc, and not in the villages...so those who could...left !

Actually most of the Pakistani Sikhs emmigrated to UK, America, Canada.

Not even the Pakistanis know where the Sikhs went. :woot:

Stories after more stories. Guess they left Pakistan, after being felt violated and unwelcome by the Pakistanis I assume.

Actually most of the Pakistani Sikhs emmigrated to UK, America, Canada.

I didn't know that....living here in Lahore I've met only a handful of Sikhs in my entire life ! But the elders say...that most Sikhs and Hindus on our side were much more businessmen and much less farmers so most left ! I dunno the veracity of these claims, though !

I didn't know that....living here in Lahore I've met only a handful of Sikhs in my entire life ! But the elders say...that most Sikhs and Hindus on our side were much more businessmen and much less farmers so most left ! I dunno the veracity of these claims, though !

It doesn't matter. Some of them from India also left to western countries, but does that mean they hate India?

DehliDareDevil is just a hater.

It doesn't matter. Some of them from India also left to western countries, but does that mean they hate India?

DehliDareDevil is just a hater.

No, Im a realist. Asians are always leaving for western nations. Stop being dumb and acting like only Sikhs are leaving. That to all the sikhs in Pakistan only.

tusi sadian Maseetan Shaheed kar rahe o par assi tuhade Mandir/Gurdwarae bachaye hoye ne

Dude, you have destroyed enough of them but the poor Hindus/Sikhs in your country got no voice unlike when it happened in India it was made a world affair.. That's the sad state of minorities is all I can say.. They see, they cry but forced to remain silent..

Before any one put a gun on my head, here is one example ..

http://dawn.com/2012/03/29/land-mafia-knocks-over-historical-sikh-temple-in-mardan/

and there are numerous instances of knocking down temples/gurdwaras.. How shameful and sick!!

No, Im a realist. Asians are always leaving for western nations. Stop being dumb and acting like only Sikhs are leaving. That to all the sikhs in Pakistan only.

red_foreman-dumbass.jpg

Dude, you have destroyed enough of them but the poor Hindus/Sikhs in your country got no voice unlike when it happened in India it was made a world affair.. That's the sad state of minorities is all I can say.. They see, they cry but forced to remain silent..

Exactly, I was trying to get these words out of they mouth. Would of heard excuses after excuses why Sikhs population count is so low in Pakistan.

Also not to forget forced conversion of religion as well.

Exactly, I was trying to get these words out of they mouth. Would of heard excuses after excuses why Sikhs population count is so low in Pakistan.

^ What does it matter what this retard says?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ What does it matter what this retard says?

Awww resorting to abuse now are we?

Gave up answering my question by posting pictures and videos that got nothing to do with my question or a1kid trolling comments?

lol ps. A Pakistani news channel haha. These people can get so desperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Indian, I'm in a good mood tonight as I'm going out with a friend. :D Keep trolling and take it easy. I gotta go. :wave:

Don't get to personal lol. Explain why Sikh population is so low considering you got more then half of Punjab?

Because Punjab has typically always been Muslim Majority, and all the Muslim majority were given to Pak and all the Sikh and Hindu majority areas to India. I think India also got a couple of Muslim majority districts as well..

That's an unfortunate thing happening openly in their lands and society shamefully names those kidnappings & forced marriages for conversion of poor girls as run away/love affairs turned marriages. By doing so, it seems they try to find convenient ways to best hide their shameful acts..

Cannot believe this thread turned into a trolling one! We Pakistani have no right to block Sikhs from coming to their holy site! What if Saudi Arabia blocked Mecca for everyone??

Back
Top Bottom