What's new

Sikh pilgrims cross the border

very true indeed i come from a Jat Sikh family myself but i have abandoned any sort of cultural or religious affiliation with Sikhism for western culture and agnosticism i just don't get religion and its rules we as human beings have our own personal choices and should live in all around harmony no matter what.... smoke all the weed you want drink all the booze you want why not? who are we to judge.

You should see this film and get back into touch with your roots.

Last edited by a moderator:
No hate, just observation. Sikhs aren't supposed to drink either, but they go clubbing, smoke and drink here in NYC. Most don't even go to Gurdawaras here. I mean the same can be said about Pakistani Muslims, but not to that extent. Even if a Pakistani doesn't pray regularly, or drinks, he will still go to Jumaa prayer.

people who truly understand sikhissm will not say that....there are no restrictions ....khalsa is different from sikh......some of my best friends are pakistani and i dont remember last time they went to masjid....anyway the point is freedom of choice....their is nothing wrong with drinking or smoking.....jumma prayer after drinking and smoking ... hypocrite ... by ur logic all pakistanis are hypocrites LOL

You should see this film and get back into touch with your roots.

I have seen the entire movie and i m pretty sure u havent .....coz in the end the boy realizes that he is free to make his own choices....

@RP not all Sikhs live by the same rules some are more liberal than others whereas others are culturally and religiously conservative the former being Sikhs who have moved out of Punjab and are living in western countries the latter being Sikhs who have been baptized and are apart of the Khalsa

don't forget kusra. teri ma di, teri pan di, saala, and among other words which would get me banned :lol:

Have u ever heard of the term "yemen de khusri" ... lol... my frnd frm lyalpur uses f..ed up,unheard yet very hilarious terms.. his forefathers migrated from indian punjab...durin 47....he belongs frm a strict cultural zameendar family... by caste they are rajputs... he told me once tht if a jatt is handsome kill him,if a gujar is clean(no cow ..) kill him... and if a rajput is "shareef" kill him too...lol.... he does everything except womanising and drugs... and he drinks like a fish yet doesnt get "high" ... but one of my best frnds ever who could give his life or take somebody elses for me... and i can do the same for him... the other is frm khanewal hes a serike speakin shiekh... and hes a lusty b...d... :lol:

It is Sikhs' holiest shrine. Sikhs are our people and if they are prevented from visiting their holiest shrine, there will be war.

It's not that I wat a war. It's just that I know there will be a war if Sikhs are prevented from visiting Nankana Sahab.

When France banned Sikh turban, India protested in strong terms. When Indian envoy to UN was made to take of his turban at a US airport, India protested strongly.

Do you think India will sit tight if you prevented our Sikh brethren from visiting their holiest shrine?

India owes this to its Sikhs.

Well said, as majority of Indian army is sikhs, this could lead to a possible small war if Pakistan denies entry for Indian sikhs.

Well said, as majority of Indian army is sikhs, this could lead to a possible small war if Pakistan denies entry for Indian sikhs.

4c1c2_funny-dog-pictures-i-has-a-hotdog-laughing-with-your-best-friend-priceless.jpg

no actually, Pakistan can do whatever it damn-well pleases since those religious sites are in Pakistani soil....whether indian sikhs like it or not

however - they aren't a threat. They always leave teary-eyed when they board the buses and leave Pakistan for india. They are always well-received and they spend a lot of money shopping in Pakistan during their days or week long stay.

there's no NEED for us to ban them, unless war or some other major issue were to break out.....

there is some bad history with the Sikhs; but leave it in the history books. I dont think they are our enemies, we even have Sikh population of our own:

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

They is only 5,000 Sikhs living in Pakistan, out of a possible 140million people. This is the same Pakistan that has over half of Punjab land and yet only 5,000 sikhs only in Pakistan

Don't be fooled by his fake love.

I have seen the entire movie and i m pretty sure u havent .....coz in the end the boy realizes that he is free to make his own choices....

I was pretty sure at the end he realized his religion was all about harmony, and that he didn't have to change himself for anyone, but oh well.

And nobody smokes and drinks before going to Jumaa, that's retarded.

@DehliDareDevil

Punjabis are Punjabis, but when it comes to Pakistan you best believe we will whoop that ***.

I just want to point out that any time Hindus feel insecure, they push their "Sikh" brethren to the front lines to protect them, as if they are the only brave people in India.

lol

and for anyone that doesn't believe me, just look at Dehlidaredevil's posts.

Truth hurts?

Edit: out of 180million people not 140million

Ive actually come to know your loser mentality... your the kid nobody takes seriously... and u dnt want other people to be happy.. coz ur life suckz... even in this thread people are commin closer but you and the other fool who got banned tried to create some sort of retarded issues to derail the thread... ive seen ravaan a punjabi sikh n other pak punjabis havin a good time.. and u dislikin it? whats ur issue? a traumatic childhood? nobody gives a crap abt u even now... so please just "GET LOST".

And tht ladies n gents is tht truth....just ignore this ignorant(lack of words) troll...

I just want to point out that any time Hindus feel insecure, they push their "Sikh" brethren to the front lines to protect them, as if they are the only brave people in India.

lol

and for anyone that doesn't believe me, just look at Dehlidaredevil's posts.

I just want to point out you full of rubbish and I come from Punjab. And I am a proud Punjabi.

Your just full of nonsense. Over half of Punjab land Pakistan got and no more then 10,000 Sikhs living in Pakistan. What has happened to the thousands of Sikhs disappearing in Pakistan?

tusi sadian Maseetan Shaheed kar rahe o par assi tuhade Mandir/Gurdwarae bachaye hoye ne
Veer kedi maseet shaheed keti a,main ta suneya ni Punjab vich :confused:

No hate, just observation. Sikhs aren't supposed to drink either, but they go clubbing, smoke and drink here in NYC. Most don't even go to Gurdawaras here.
Well drinking is hereditary and fine but smoking is a big taboo.I drink and rarely even go to a Gurudwara,never read our holy scripture in my life.But I try to adhere to the basic tenets of Sikhism which are not that complicated to understand and I'm big follower of Bulle Shah.

Makkay gayaan, gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow jummay parrh aaeey

Ganga gayaan, gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow gotay khaeeay

Gaya gayaan gal mukdee naheen
Pawain sow sow pand parrhaeeay

Bulleh Shah gal taeeyon mukdee
Jadon May nu dillon gawaeeay

ive met Sikhs that were against smoking (even cigs) but they drink whisky as if it were their job :laugh:
Whiskey is part of our culture :pleasantry:

Ive actually come to know your loser mentality... your the kid nobody takes seriously... and u dnt want other people to be happy.. coz ur life suck... even in this thread people are commin closer but you and the other fool who got banned try to create some sort of retarded issues to derail the thread... ive seen ravaan a punjabi sikh n other pak punjabis havin a good time.. and u dislikin it? whats ur issue? a traumatic childhood? nobody gives a crap abt u even now... so please just "GET LOST".

And tht ladies n gents is tht truth....just ignore this ignorant(lack of words) troll...

Don't get to personal lol. Explain why Sikh population is so low considering you got more then half of Punjab?

Derail the thread? Open your anti-India goggles, it was a Pakistani who started this first. I am asking simple questions, to hard for you to digest. And I don't see you answering my questions, other then trolling back.

Back
Top Bottom