What's new

Sikh kidnapped in Peshawar

@haviZsultan Thanks for your post I appreciate your sincerity, I think it would be really good if there were more minorities from both sides on PDF be it Indian Muslims or Pakistani Hindus/Sikhs etc that way we can engage better and understand the issues without judgement. You mentioned the links you personally have with India and I can understand that afterall we lived in one land before partition likewise my forefathers lived in Sindh which is now in Pakistan, it is not God who drew these borders but us mortals but what is done is done now we must look to the future and try to better ties instead of letting the past drag us back.

Extremism exist on both sides that much we know and often one episode such as a Babri or a Gujarat means minorities have to bear the brunt which we saw in Bangladesh and Pakistan after communal problems in India that is the sad part.

Both our governments have failed the people I just hope if Imran Khan comes to power he can do what he has promised because I feel he is a good man at heart and I liked what he said when he came to India so I keep optimistic that positive change is on it's way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between India and Pakistan are clearly demonstrated- the Delhi rape sparked huge public outrage and serious reforms, this incident in Pakistan causes 0 attention in Pakistan and 0 demonstrations- you guys stick your heads in the sand and point fingers at India. When the Delhi rape case was being reported did you hear any Indians even mentioning Pakistan and their issues?

This is why India is moving foreward and Pakistan is what it is.

sooo according to your opinion there isnot any difference b/w rape and kidnapping???
and in Pakistan and every other country kidnapping is a prob...
mentioning a kidnapping of a sikh doesnot make sense....
he was not kidnapped because he was sikh...
he was kidnapped because he was a businessman and rich.....
had you ever cried when 100s of muslims are kidnapped in Pakistan???
it is a general problem soo don't make it a issue....

Amritsar,Punjab: Another abduction of a Sikh businessman of Peshawar in less than three months time has raised question mark on the safety of minority Sikh community of Pakistan

While this was happening many Muslims are dying in the valley of Kashmir on the hand of Sikhs. He is just got abducted. No big deal considering the situation of that part of the world.

UK, Ashish Joshi said, ” These extremist groups are prejudiced towards Sikhs and Hindus whom they see as ‘Kaffirs’ and are attempting an ethnic cleansing of minorities from Pakistan – to finish off what was not completed in 1947″ while suggesting that such acts should not be tolerated.

How is it a extremism? Sikh and Hindus are what they are. It's our language. We will use it as we please. So go ahead and sue us.

@Al-zakir lets not bring Kashmir into this and many Kashmiris have been killed by the hands of militants just in last few weeks there have been 2 Kashmiris shot by militants one was a woman in her neck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Peshawar? the town where CIA operatives tracked OBL courier Abu Akmed down poor guy doesn't want to lose his business assets but unfortunate choice for location.

While this was happening many Muslims are dying in the valley of Kashmir on the hand of Sikhs. He is just got abducted. No big deal considering the situation of that part of the world.

How is it a extremism? Sikh and Hindus are what they are. It's our language. We will use it as we please. So go ahead and sue us.

Of course...it is your land and your nation...ooops...not yours...some body else but you always think that it is your nation...Anyway....we donot mind if you use...beacuse..in the same logic....Kashmir is our land and our soldiers are their to protect our intrests...so we will do whatever suits us....Just go and sue us........Any problem....?? I know you have problem...but who cares....

lol now deleting my posts I expected nothing less from cowards

Ban me 1000 x I will come back and always speak up for minority issues in Pakistan somebody has to

Good! And I hope spectrum also encompasses plight of Dalits and other minorities in India! People like you are desperately needed in the world, kudos!

Good! And I hope spectrum also encompasses plight of Dalits and other minorities in India! People like you are desperately needed in the world, kudos!

You are welcome to post anything you wish on minority affairs related to India im pretty sure there is a sticky made on Gujarat riots on PDF.

You are welcome to post anything you wish on minority affairs related to India im pretty sure there is a sticky made on Gujarat riots on PDF.

You got it wrong! It wasn't about me, it was about you - It was about YOUR sympathy and support for those who are suffering in India. Are you speaking for the those hapless too?

You got it wrong! It wasn't about me, it was about you - It was about YOUR sympathy and support for those who are suffering in India. Are you speaking for the those hapless too?

But the thread is not related to minorities in India or is it? do you wish to go off-topic now? or rather I brush this under the carpet like it never happened? perhaps you might prefer that!

I bet your not even aware one of the most powerful people in India is a dalit yep I thought not. BTW when Pakistan had the recent floods there was discrimination in the land of the pure in providing food aid to lower caste hindus and this from a country which is supposed to be Islamic!

But the thread is not related to minorities in India or is it? do you wish to go off-topic now? or rather I brush this under the carpet like it never happened? perhaps you might prefer that!

I bet your not even aware one of the most powerful people in India is a dalit yep I thought not. BTW when Pakistan had the recent floods there was discrimination in the land of the pure in providing food aid to lower caste hindus and this from a country which is supposed to be Islamic!

Thats the problem! You can speak for the minorities in Pakistan but can not speak for the minorities in India. Very sad on the part of a torchbearer!

In case if you have forgotten, we were extending this post of yours!

lol now deleting my posts I expected nothing less from cowards

Ban me 1000 x I will come back and always speak up for minority issues in Pakistan somebody has to

Thats the problem! You can speak for the minorities in Pakistan but can not speak for the minorities in India. Very sad on the part of a torchbearer!In case if you have forgotten, we were extending this post of yours!
Buddy Indian social news and a local news are not allowed on this forum. You really think beard of Indian Muslim or interview of Indian Muslim actor should be discussed.

Also Indians can't open threads on Pakistan which paints bad picture of Pakistan.

Thing is MODs don't care even after making the rules. So all this mess.

There are 150 million Muslims in India if two people have some problem, does that mean all are suffering ? If tow Pakistanis are terrorists does that mean all 180 million are too.

Problem is we both do generalizations just to bash each other.

This thread is revenge thread as people were discussing Beard of Indian Muslim for over 400 posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom