What's new

Sikh groups reviving militancy in Punjab: Govt

Let us Sikhs decide about that. Why dont you mind your own business?

Why dont u guys do the same n not create or jump into balochistan issues?lets us handle our problems?
And I support Bugti in his quest for a Punjabi free and enjoying the fruits if its own natural resources, Balochistan!

U mean u support Terrorist just like ur government? I understand u guys have ties with tht dog... he has hindo,sikh blood in him frm his maternal side.

U support terrorists u die like one.... Its not us raising the sikh terrorists!

Why dont u guys do the same n not create or jump into balochistan issues?lets us handle our problems?

U mean u support Terrorist just like ur government? I understand u guys have ties with tht dog... he has hindo,sikh blood in him frm his maternal side.

U support terrorists u die like one.... Its not us raising the sikh terrorists!

One man's terrorist, is another's freedom fighter. Isnt that what you keep telling us on Kashmir?

One man's terrorist, is another's freedom fighter. Isnt that what you keep telling us on Kashmir?

Kashmir is disputed!!
U dont have any proof against anybdy ?
Right now nobdy is attacking indians with guns its the unarmed youth protesting n throwing stones even u killed 60 plus of them in few weeks wats the indian casuality rate?how many indians have been killed my stones of mass destruction?

wasn't this thread about sikh militancy, wherein indian punjab is far more integral to india than balochistan to pakistan or kashmir to either?

There is quite a big group in the UK....that have the desire to restart the Miltancy groups in India. It seems like they have not forgot 1984....and want revenge from the Indian goverement.

If such a group is present in UK,then it is a matter of concern for UK,not India.They may have a strong base in UK,but not in India.

Khalistan is a dead issue, and Sikhs are among the most patriotic and well represented communities in India. Everyone has forgotten the Khalistan period, except some aged Sikhs in Canada and UK who migrated there almost three decades back.

Oh, and of course Pakistanis - they have not forgotten it yet. Speaks volumes for their desperation, that they keep raking up this dead issue time and again. Pakistanis: the Khalistan business is dead, no way it will revive again. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom