What's new

Signature?

I am sorry i don't know where else to post this but my problem is that i am unable to start new threads in any forum....I have tried reading through the TAC but couldn't find anything. Can anyone help me regarding this?

I am sorry i don't know where else to post this but my problem is that i am unable to start new threads in any forum....I have tried reading through the TAC but couldn't find anything. Can anyone help me regarding this?
You're allowed to create new threads after you've posted enough times on the forum and are about a month old.

hey who has the coolest signature?

To begin with, me!!! It's seriously a stunner :lol:

The TT chairman should now change his signature, way too long an association with the "known knowns" and the "known unknowns"... come on take a step, you just might get to the level of Elmo's coolness :cool:

The TT chairman should now change his signature, way too long an association with the "known knowns" and the "known unknowns"... come on take a step, you just might get to the level of Elmo's coolness :cool:

you're a non starter!

You could've at least checked "Show your signature" while showing off your signature... That made any sense? :D

You could've at least checked "Show your signature" while showing off your signature... That made any sense? :D

Nada, no sense at all. What are the steps my dear administrator to letting everyone view my signature... a step by step guide would be appreciated :what:

Asim... come on! :bunny:

Nada, no sense at all. What are the steps my dear administrator to letting everyone view my signature... a step by step guide would be appreciated :what:

Asim... come on! :bunny:
Go "ohmmmmmmmm"

Make sure you have lighted up candles all around you, first. A cool signature would magically appear.

You're allowed to create new threads after you've posted enough times on the forum and are about a month old.

Right...thanks alot. But shouldn't this be mentioned in the terms and conditions?

The best signature is an empty signature line!
Why?
because it shows the stealth features which cannot be traced by the radar (eyes)
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom