What's new

Sick government bans sites in India

divya

BANNED
Reaction score
Indian government is going sicker day by day. Now the torrent sites have been banned and many other sites like amaderforum have been banned.

I really hate to say but we are slowly loosing our freedom and becoming the toys in the hands of congress bullsh1t. This government has been the worst of all and it has started feeling like living in a monarchy or a zamidari system. The prices have gone pretty high for daily goods and there is approximately 50% increase in the daily spendings over the past 2 years.

Indian government is going sicker day by day. Now the torrent sites have been banned and many other sites like amaderforum have been banned.

I really hate to say but we are slowly loosing our freedom and becoming the toys in the hands of congress bullsh1t. This government has been the worst of all and it has started feeling like living in a monarchy or a zamidari system. The prices have gone pretty high for daily goods and there is approximately 50% increase in the daily spendings over the past 2 years.

Miss, use a proxy tunneling service... FFS

Ninja Cloak | Fast, free, anonymous web browsing with NinjaCloak.com
weprox.net: The Best Search Links on the Net
Borat Proxy - Very Nice! - Free proxy node (IP address 20/20)
Site Surf - Surf The Web Anonymously - Free proxy node (IP address 4/20)
Unblock The Internet! - Free proxy node (IP address 1/1)

Enjoy

Using proxy is fine but at the end of the day these are against the basic rights by constitution. It can be punishable by law to own illegal copies of anything but government cannot ban the internet content.

What next ban all other political parties in India....

Death to congress...

Dude you can use the numerous proxy sites...it works as good as the original torrent sites.

Well, obviouslt the decision to ban the torrent sites won't stand water in a court of law but the question is; who will bell the cat?

yes, you really needed to share this internal Indian news on Pakistani website for we must know what's going on there.:rolleyes:

Bannning of indian sites and gradual turning of Indian democracy to monarchy or dictatorship is not an indian internal news...

I guess then the word maoist should be banned from the forum itself.

Emmm, surely cutting your lavish defense purchases will help you ;)

Emmm, surely cutting your lavish defense purchases will help you ;)

here comes the stupidest of all replies where in the defence budget is related to the banning of sites. some people really have their brains in....

even in America they don't block torrent sites, why does India do it?
It's not like India is super strict about copyright.

As long as IPT is not banned i am cool :D.

this fooking con party has nothing better to do ....i like the DMK better in this regard they go around their corruption business and never ever disturb the people....on some days you wont even know if someone is ruling the state or not :D

even in America they don't block torrent sites, why does India do it?
It's not like India is super strict about copyright.

its all cause of this company called reliance.con party is more like the republican party here they only work for the big corporations but cry aam adhmi just for the sake of it .

Using proxy is fine but at the end of the day these are against the basic rights by constitution. It can be punishable by law to own illegal copies of anything but government cannot ban the internet content.

What next ban all other political parties in India....

Death to congress...

Thats a little over the top, lets be realistic..who doesn't own illegal copies? as long as providers are providing , the product s bound to get shared and exploited. U cut off the source u cut of the exploitation.

Anyways,No matter how much a govt tries; i assure u as far as the right to view online content is concerned....no one can block ur access;considering u know what ur doing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom