What's new

Sialkot Murders

I came across this video that how indian media is staging this incident in India! it's sad but this video is a good response...... I'M POSTING THIS VIDEO WITH GOOD INTENTION so please don't twist my words or take it as i'm trying to flam since i have a record for not doing this for almost 4 years!!! ...........

Moha,

Thanks for posting the youtube video. It was indeed a sobering reminder of the mob mentality that believes they can get away with heinous unthinkable crimes.

I am sure there are have been incidents of mob lynching in India too.

To believe that the Sialkot incident was something specific to Pakistan and can not happen in India is a mistake.

It is the duty of every level headed person, be it Indian or Pakistani to highlight such atrocities and to ensure justice is served, no matter where it happened.

The Video makes me so mad, that I just really want to bring my gun from my home and shoot the hell out of those bastard. and also all those fagats who were there standing and did nothing to save them. The most disturbing video. I really wish someone could save them.

gun mil gye thi . its in custody . by the way we always always blame our govt !! its a thing that we have done ourselves then why blaming others .... humain apne girebanon main jhankna chahie .... those ppl were pakistanis and were all like us it means if we should have been there we have had done this too .we ppl are so wild ...we should be ashamed of ourselvs
There you go!
Sialkot lynching: brothers innocent, evidence tampered – The Express Tribune

This was a CRIME against HUMANITY!

There is no LAW & ORDER in PAKISTAN, where government officials/officers can be bought to keep there mouths shut or to turn a blind eye.

JUSTICE must be done for the family of these two innocent brothers!!

I watched the footage and it shocked me to the core, I could in no way describe the feelings of shock, anger and upset it caused me, and if you think about it, this was me watching footage via youtube, did the bystanders not have a heart WHO watched this infront of there eyes?? How could they just stand and watch/record such a hideous crime? It is beyond me. I can say for the past 3 days I have not been able to sleep, or really have an appetite to eat at Sehri or Iftar.

In the month of Ramadan, two innocent life’s were taken, who were at the time fasting. May Allah (SWT) Grant them Jannat e Firdoz Ameen and for those ANIMALS may he grant them HELL FIRE on earth and JAHUNAM in the here after.

I urge people to write to the Pakistan Ministry of Law & Justice, to express there disgust and to demand JUSTICE to be done for the family and that the murderers/policemen are given the same punishment that they seemed was good for these two young brothers. It may or may not make a difference, but at least we are trying to do something positive in the name of Humanity?

Minister@molaw.gov.pk

Contact@molaw.gov.pk

It’s worth a try, please forward the above emails to all friends/family and urge them to please email there views and to demand JUSTICE to be done.

Regards,

Rani
:sniper:

Mark my word. Nothing going to happen to all those people who are responsible for this crime. They will easily come out on bail. The court will extend this case for next 15 years and then no one remember this in next few years.

The big corrupt people in government will let go of those criminals. and they will keep killing those innocent people again and again.

After seeing this honestly I canceled my trip to Pakistan. I am from Karachi but even in Karachi. Everyone become worst then animals. This is shameful but I don't feel secure to come to my own country just because I cannot see this BS on daily basis. Sorry but this is the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Report by Just Kazmi.Finally all speculation can be laid to rest and it is now confirmed that both brothers were innocent and had nothing to do with the robbery.I hope the DPO and SHO gets hanged along with other people who were hitting both brother.Not sure Parents of Muneeb/Mughees would allow Government to exhume dead bodies of the brothers.I am glad DCO told Police that you are lying.

Both brothers are so cute and handsome and the ones who are killing them are so ugly.. eewwww. Sorry had to bring that up...

Although it is too late for the family of the two boys killed, but at least the culprits have been caught and hopefully justice will be served.

Does anyone know who was the guy who shot this video? I am assuming if he was a local resident his security might be in jeopardy.

His name is Hafiz Muhammad Imran Shehzad and he is Duniya News Reporter and there is already a murder attempt on him.

Reporters Sans Frontières - Murder attempt on journalist over TV report of lynching

unya TV reporter Hafiz Muhammad Imran Shehzad has just been the target of an apparent murder attempt in Sialkot, in the northeastern province of Punjab, because his coverage of the lynching of two brothers in the presence of police officers in Sialkot, which shocked Pakistani public opinion.

Aged 27, Imran has been hospitalised with the injuries he received when he was attacked and badly beaten outside his Sialkot home on 29 August by two men who arrived on a motorcycle.

“I did an exclusive report showing the brutality reigning in Sialkot but now I am under threat from those who have been implicated in this case,” he told Reporters Without Borders. “My attackers have just done what they had been threatening to do for days (...) I call on all the organisations that fight for press freedom to protect me against the people who want to kill me because of my report.”

Reporters Without Borders urges the Pakistani government, especially federal interior ministry Rehman Malik, to react quickly and give Imran the necessary protection. The organisation also calls on Pakistani TV station executives to discuss how they could protect their reporters, who are increasingly the target of violence.

Imran’s report on the lynching of two teenagers by a mob in Sialkot on 15 August included exclusive footage of the incident. The youths were accused of a theft, but Imran showed that the lynching was the result of dispute over a cricket match. The report of the incident, and especially the fact that the police looked on without taking any action, had such an impact that the supreme court has been forced to intervene. Seventeen people, including police officers, have been arrested on murder charges.

Speaking by telephone, Imran told Reporters Without Borders he suspected that local police officers were involved in the beating he received, which happened shortly after his report was shown at a supreme court hearing. Following the hearing, Imran was threatened by a man who had just alighted from a police car. Imran had managed to film him giving money to police officers in an attempt to influence their investigation.

Most cases of violence against journalists in recent months have involved the employees of privately-owned TV stations, whose influence is growing steadily. Imran Khan of Din News TV, Anwar Kamal of Geo News, Zafarullah Banori of Ary One, Ejazul Haq of City-42 TV, Azmat Ali Bangash of Samaa TV, Malik Arif of Samaa TV and Ashiq Ali Mangi of Mehran TV have all been the targets of violence.

The government censored two of the leading TV stations, Geo News and Ary One, last month until a court intervened: http://en.rsf.org/pakistan-broadcas...

Back
Top Bottom