What's new

Siachen Glacier, Fighting On The Roof Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
why some Pakistanis jump with joy over those 4 or 6 small peaks. after that grand operation in kargil what pak got just 4-6 small peaks(which is itself questionable). compare it with india's operation in siachen where india gained 700 square km of area. just compare vast area of 700 sq km with 4-6 small peaks.

why some Pakistanis jump with joy over those 4 or 6 small peaks. after that grand operation in kargil what pak got just 4-6 small peaks(which is itself questionable). compare it with india's operation in siachen where india gained 700 square km of area. just compare vast area of 700 sq km with 4-6 small peaks.

Don't cry like a little girl, or we will close your important highway.

If you guys want this kind of winning...like you had in 1947, 1965, 1971 and 1999...thn i wish you to win always that ways...may be your country's dictionary tells Winning = get screwed by someone

Where Brian lives? Why, he was my room-mate in Hicksville, Alabama till last month. Then when I moved to Pune, he missed my home's daily idli-dosa breakfast so much, he followed my family here. So we live right next to each other here in Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
Damn, considering Brian's age, you must be much older than one assumes, any wonder you sound like an out of tune bag pipe. :oops:
I mentioned you to him and what he said about you is unprintable. What I can repeat is that he called you a 'liar' and that he never, ever wrote any such thing. Why don't you remind him whether he wrote this or not, whether this was in a book, or a magazine article, etc, etc.?
Trust me a no body like you will ever come up with my conversation with Brian, after all he is an Australian and only talks about worthy creatures. ;)
Oh, he asked you to do something with your Rubiks' cube. I didn't understand what he meant.......
You wouldn't understand now would you, since you are an expert by your own disclosure for intimidating three year olds. :eek:
BTW, how is the affair with..... err Gondola tanks. :lol:

Don't cry like a little girl, or we will close your important highway.

you & not me is crying like a little girl over & over again over those small hills. i just explained what u didn't knew.

Why, were they Pakistani?

Of course - they were rulers of our land, and belong to us. :) They enabled the Sufis to extend their missionary work to the area, and were instrumental in making the area Islamic. My own Jatt clan was converted by a Sufi who came with Babur's Warriors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course - they were rulers of our land, and belong to us. :)

By that logic even the Britishers, Greeks, Mongols ruled over your lands ..were they also Pakistanis ?

By that logic even the Britishers, Greeks, Mongols ruled over your lands ..were they also Pakistanis ?

They were not Islamic and the reason why my Jatt people read the Kalima the Islamic article of Faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course - they were rulers of our land, and belong to us. :) They enabled the Sufis to extend their missionary work to the area, and were instrumental in making the area Islamic. My own Jatt clan was converted by a Sufi who came with Babur's Warriors.

So from you edit I get..for a person to be declared a Pakistani he has to first rule over your area and second spread Sufi Islam in your area?..so was Porus a Pakistani?

So from you edit I get..for a person to be declared a Pakistani he has to first rule over your area and second spread Sufi Islam in your area?..so was Porus a Pakistani?

Of course - he belonged to the Geographical Area of Pakistan ie the Indus Valley. As I have mentioned before - my village is planning to build a monument in Jhelum to Porus, with a large Pakistani Flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom