What's new

Showing Pakistani public a first world country for comparion to Pakistan

Pakistanis need to go live in Japan and bring some of the Japanese culture and ethics back .

I differ slightly there have been pak ppl from over seas that are well educated and spent tons of money, tried to import machinery etc but pak ppl from pak are corrupt and only think quick dollar.

Yeah that's a huge problem as well. I also wanted to invest all my money in Pakistan but I realised the people there are corrupt to the bone. Literally not possible to set up any major venture without greasing the thumb of some fat *****.

Pakistanis need to have a look good at themselves in the mirror before they start blaming their problems on others.

Overseas Pakistanis should occupy Pakistan.

yep but i say setup a colony of educated well mannered oversea pakistanis that will form a community and progress the area they will live in and show case this to rest of pak.

yep but i say setup a colony of educated well mannered oversea pakistanis that will form a community and progress the area they will live in and show case this to rest of pak.

Start off with one town and take over one by one.:lol:

Start off with one town and take over one by one.:lol:

i do have simple template a state within state policy and only buy from each other but sell some stock to everyone but not everything either.

i do have simple template a state within state policy and only buy from each other but sell some stock to everyone but not everything either.

Wealth=power and influence. That wealth can be used to influence policy making in Pakistan and help overseas Pakistanis to get into high positions of power in Pakistan then start by hanging the corrupt politicians, judges, bureaucrats, Mullahs and Generals. I can bet you rest of Pakistanis will fall in line once they realise that their *** could be next.

that's genius...and btw way mate..who will sponsor all that?

The same people who sponsor Pakistanis when they get the opportunity to go anywhere. I mean who sponsors the the 10 million overseas Pakistanis currently ? you can widen your options western countries and the Gulf are not the only options to seek opportunities or settle in.
Also I think sadly you have just further proved what some of the people on this thread are saying about Pakistanis not bringing anything constructive back because you know I was not being literal so try to understand the meaning before making a sarky comment .
I want us to learn from and aspire to a well respected people why do you think Japan so rich and developed despite having no resources and after being twice nuked ? it's the literacy,respect,honesty and hard work ethic of the people- I want Pakistan to have those same things .

Wealth=power and influence. That wealth can be used to influence policy making in Pakistan and help overseas Pakistanis to get into high positions of power in Pakistan then start by hanging the corrupt politicians, judges, bureaucrats, Mullahs and Generals. I can bet you rest of Pakistanis will fall in line once they realise that their *** could be next.

now you are talking my language. influence is important but also to build up a industries city to give people skills and jobs. We need oligarch style take over but for not wealth but power and interest of the country.

The same people who sponsor Pakistanis when they get the opportunity to go anywhere. I mean who sponsors the the 10 million overseas Pakistanis currently ? you can widen your options western countries and the Gulf are not the only options to seek opportunities or settle in.
Also I think sadly you have just further proved what some of the people on this thread are saying about Pakistanis not bringing anything constructive back because you know I was not being literal so try to understand the meaning before making a sarky comment .
I want us to learn from and aspire to a well respected people why do you think Japan so rich and developed despite having no resources and after being twice nuked ? it's the literacy,respect,honesty and hard work ethic of the people- I want Pakistan to have those same things .

japan is a good example to use as show room for our people to see how these people organize and build up their society.

So you think there are no Pakistanis in Japan already? I guess you need to update your info mate. Contact ministry of foreign affairs or embassy of Pakistan in Tokyo for some figures.
Furthermore, why Japan only? why not west, China but the most important thing is that you have to learn from your own history as well. The moral taught by Islam are the best. You can look to the west for implementation of systems in modern age but all the moral base is already there but unfortunately we have developed a habit of deriding what is ours and drooling over the foreign stuff.

now you are talking my language. influence is important but also to build up a industries city to give people skills and jobs. We need oligarch style take over but for not wealth but power and interest of the country.

I agree and another point I wanted to make was regarding education, its important to raise Pakistan's literacy rate to minimum 80%, universal health system and regulation of religious schools(the syllabus should be designed in Pakistan not to be imported from Habibis in Gulf).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom