What's new

Showing IOK Kashmir in Pakistan and Arunachal Pradesh in China: WSJ

No but they will visit us without visas, You can say soft borders :lol:
I don't want to spoil your fun but
Lahore is supposedly capital of Khalistan & entire punjab region is included in Khalistan.
Entire state of J&K is part of former Sikh Empire & included by many in Khalistan.
Try to see actual proposed map of Khalistan movement entire punjab is included of both countries.
Some people are talking about Visa Free regime but when they want Lahore as capital and entire punjab from your side also then why will they go for visa regime?

As probably seeing my flag you will not believe ,so go ask Senior Members from your country, they will tell you .
As for actually happening Khalistan chance are nearly zero, you can visit Indian Punjab and see for yourself & i will be helpful in that.
Good Day

Accurate map is always good to have. China and “India” never had more border talks than the 1962 conflict primed by Indian forward policy. Basically, what belonged to Tibetan and Qing Dynasty should be considered China's territory. We are friendly open for dialogues with India.

As everybody knows we support Pakistan position on Kashmir.

:pakistan::china:

Lands of Tibetan and Qing Dynasty are the birth right of Tibetans. China is forcefully occupying those lands. And you are claiming India's integral territory for yourself ? What a joke is a brain-washed human being.
And, do you know what Kashmir dispute is about ?

Lands of Tibetan and Qing Dynasty are the birth right of Tibetans. China is forcefully occupying those lands. And you are claiming India's integral territory for yourself ? What a joke is a brain-washed human being.
And, do you know what Kashmir dispute is about ?

I never argue with fo=ls, especially a brain-dead like you.

This thread is stuff of legends, there are 10-12 year olds here speaking on behalf of their nation as to how they will annex and break parts of india.

Thanks for the entertainment guys. :rofl::rofl:

I never argue with fo=ls, especially a brain-dead like you.

Behaving like a "Cat closing its eyes and claiming the world is dark" will make you look like an unequivocal lunatic in front of the insanest of person. This is another idea for ignorants and illiterates to run from an argument when they know nothing about the topic.

I have seen a map and balouchistsn is a seperate state.

And krachi is under chinrase control

I suggest sticking to the day job

India didn't because india couldn't and as far as China is concerned she is quite capable of making it happen.

So why did China withdraw after the 1962 war?

Back
Top Bottom