What's new

Showing IOK Kashmir in Pakistan and Arunachal Pradesh in China: WSJ

The northeastern Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh, which China claims, seems included in China. Territory claimed by India in IOK Kashmir and Ladakh was also portrayed as belonging to China and Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

Indian newspaper publishes Chinese map- showing Indian Occupied Kashmir in Pakistan and Arunachal out of India- in China :yahoo::dance3: :china::pakistan::cheers::smitten:

r4G5ec6.png

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/...nese-publishers-ad-sparks-social-media-storm/

@long_

Since you have lost all hope of taking Kashmir from India, take solace in photos only :lol:

Since you have lost all hope of taking Kashmir from India, take solace in photos only :lol:

Do you not heard? " Dreams changes in reality always" and the time is telling and with us, look at the people of IOK will they want to join us and Kashmir baney ga Pakistan :lol:

I am from Kerala.. What this green colour and the crescent moon meaning??

Leave this, as you are from Kerala south India region, your true identity and roots belongs to Sri lanka, thats Lion flag which holds a sword :lol:

Soon, it would be merged back to where it belongs :lol:

Ager apna munh ka rukh sahi ker leh tu then acha wala lota lagey ga tu :lol:

Zaroor tum dono homosexual bachebaazi waale pathan ho, ki ladkon ke munh ki itni chinta hai..

Ladkiyon ke munh par aage se apna dhyaan rakho, na ki ladko ka, nahi to tumahri amma kahegi maa ka ladlaa bigad gayaa..

Aapas mein lage raho dono, jodi achi hai, rab ne bana di jodi, ab nikaah bhi karlo ek doosre ke saath..

All the best for happy married life..

:-):-)

True, if India annexed East Pakistan in 1971 just for fun, and invaded west Pakistan right after Pokhran tests. Ended our geographical isolation with central Asia. I hope you understand the implication of my post.
Would have, could have, should have.......

keun bey apni tarah hijda gay samjha hai kya? :lol: , suna hai sikh hindu keh sath homosexual bhut shouq seh kertay hain , tu hindu lagta hai teray name seh chaal koi sikh joodi dhundh ur om shanti om khel yah fir houseful ki tarah homosexual gay club bana ur mazey ker :lol: Kailia tera name hai shakal teri white gay khusrey ki tarah hai :lol:
mere topay jesa monnh hai tumhara

So much obsession, researching name and white face, can only be found in homosexual people.. I rest my case.. :-)

I understand you have crush on me but sorry to disappoint you, but I'm quite straight, unless you're a girl with a fake profile.. ;-)

Now enjoy with your other homosexual partner and leave me out of your homosexual love triangle.. :p:

@ China

Pls take Sikkim and extend your border upto BD

China and Pakistan both iron brothers would support you and our brother China would soon take over Sikkim and would extend up to with Bangladesh.

becharay ko samajh e ni parri..topay ko parsad samajh ra hai :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

parsad meh is ko baba g ka thulu mil gaya means " topa" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom