What's new

Showing IOK Kashmir in Pakistan and Arunachal Pradesh in China: WSJ

Pakistan has to work on this map, things just don't come true out of idle planning. India and her allies have always been working on another map even when Pakistan was not. So, sitting idly doesn't make sense.

We have encircled India from all sides, from Nepal, from Bangladesh and from Sri lanka. But, you have to backing us jointly we can do this, and I hope this current puppet government which is playing at the hands of India of yours “SH” go away soon and new government would make your relations with us, as new and fresh. :lol:

Don't worry, I got your point that Indian Occupied " Sikkim" region would be given to you as a gift of our new and fresh relations :D:enjoy::lol::partay:

We have encircled India from all sides, from Nepal, from Bangladesh and from Sri lanka. But, you have to backing us jointly we can do this, and I hope this current puppet government which is playing at the hands of India of yours “SH” go away soon and new government would make your relations with us, as new and fresh. :lol:
Na they not but Modi succeeded to win Hasnia's heart.
No due singing "Janam dekh lo mitt gyi doriyaan"
pm+said+goodby+modi.jpg

Na they not but Modi succeeded to win Hasnia's heart.
No due singing "Janam dekh lo mitt gyi doriyaan"
pm+said+goodby+modi.jpg

By looking at this picture, one can only depict " Kia Khoob Guzrey gi jub do mil bethay gen fasadi" :lol:

Hasina finds his dream boy in modi sapnoun ka shehzada since Modi is originally Bengali.

That’s why I saw exchanging of flowers, and Hasina was shying and smiling while terrorist butcher of Gujarat terrorist modi presenting flowers to her.

And modi said while giving flowers to her “ Der aye per drust aye, kaahin Shoaib Sania ka case na bun jaye, Modi Indian SH Bengali, happy happy marriage and atyachari :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

What exactly is that flag on my state Andhra?? Prajarajyam(telugu)?? Anyway I don't want to disturb these people delusions..Have a good day!

Might be for naxals or maoists . I wonder the same . for TamilNadu as well . What does red and black has to do with TamilNadu

I would have loved it if China had annexed indian occupied Sikkim. This would have ended our geographical isolation. I hope you understand the implication of my post.

True, if India annexed East Pakistan in 1971 just for fun, and invaded west Pakistan right after Pokhran tests. Ended our geographical isolation with central Asia. I hope you understand the implication of my post.

Might be for naxals or maoists . I wonder the same . for TamilNadu as well . What does red and black has to do with TamilNadu
Mine was actually flag of praja rajyam party( created by Megastar chiranjeevi (if you know him)which was later sold to Congress and no longer exists) I never knew they wanted a new country though!

True, if India annexed East Pakistan in 1971 just for fun, and invaded west Pakistan right after Pokhran tests. Ended our geographical isolation with central Asia. I hope you understand the implication of my post.

India didn't because india couldn't and as far as China is concerned she is quite capable of making it happen.

Frankly speaking every other channel in Pakistan displays a map which shows GB and Kashmir as part of India and there is no stern action, let alone any protest against such entities. I envy Indians for that they do take such things seriously in their part of world, while we just sleep over it.

Mine was actually flag of praja rajyam party( created by Megastar chiranjeevi (if you know him)which was later sold to Congress and no longer exists) I never knew they wanted a new country though!

Yeah I know him . He is famous in Tamil Nadu as well . Looks like Tamil Nadu flag has his inspirations from DMK lol . Red and Black

Actually he recognised the true affiliations of these two places so what's wrong in that. IoK has to become part Pakistan sooner or later and same goes for the other.
I really don't know why our Indian friends go so berserk over this...All they need is a burnol in big supply of course.

Back
Top Bottom