What's new

Show the power of Nuclear and Islamic Pakistan

He should be asked how many scientists and engineers, who have emerged from his chain of seminaries, have contributed to the nuclear program.
The guy is a dangerous jahil, who plays on the religious sentiments of the uneducated who follow him. A bit like patwaris who think Dar will make Pak an economic powerhouse.. or that the sharifs actually care about people..

@Bleek
Don't laugh, it is sad. Didn't it happen to Afghanistan? Yeah it happened.

The only thing that stops Americans from doing that, is Iran's internal strength. Let me dig deeper, Pakistani government became allly of modern day crusaders.

@Bleek
Don't laugh, it is sad. Didn't it happen to Afghanistan? Yeah it happened.

The only thing that stops Americans from doing that, is Iran's internal strength. Let me dig deeper, Pakistani government became allly of modern day crusaders.
There's no discussion to have.

Iran is perfect all-loving and can solve all problems (not)

And Pakistan does/did whatever the US wanted with no benefits in return (not)

There's no discussion in good faith, it's just political rambling. We did things which were in our interests even if it meant co-operating with the west, and Iran was not some all-loving cooperating neighbour like you paint it to be.

There's no discussion to have.

Iran is perfect all-loving and can solve all problems (not)

And Pakistan does/did whatever the US wanted with no benefits in return (not)

There's no discussion in good faith, it's just political rambling. We did things which were in our interests even if it meant co-operating with the west, and Iran was not some all-loving cooperating neighbour like you paint it to be.
What interest man?

I don't see a single sign of Jinnah's Pakistan. Do you?

Pakistani interest wasn't in destroying Afghanistan. The shit hit the fan. Blood of innocents are still being spilled in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom