What's new

Show Solidarity with GAZA.. Join PAK Youth & Civil Society tomorrow if u care...

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BsWTWlNCUAI3Wzp.jpg

Why was there no vocal support from other Muslim countries for Pakistan in its fight against TTP. Bhaiya sab apna apna ghar sambhalte hai, faltu lafdo mein na pado.

Anyway good luck to Pakistani Youth and Civil Society for their stand of Solidarity with Gaza.

60 thousands pakistani killed and still counting how many rallies in gaza happened already to solidarity with pakistanis ? any image or picture or news link will be shut my mouth . any one????????

Already sick of Israel-Palestine drama.

60 thousands pakistani killed and still counting how many rallies in gaza happened already to solidarity with pakistanis ? any image or picture or news link will be shut my mouth . any one????????
I remember just few days ago when MQM gathered 100 thousands people in karachi in solidarity with army and civilians.
Anyone showing solidarity with quarter of a million Muslims killed in Syria?
May be ISIL showing solidarity with them, cuz others have forgotten them.

Who stood in solidarity with us when we lost 60ks odds Pakistanis in the name of so-called jihad? Who stands with us when lunatics blow schools, mosques, churches, hotels, airports, government installations and there's a list? Didn't hear even a single word on solidarity or something from so-called brethren when thousands of our people were sitting on the roads in Quetta with 100+ dead bodies of their beloved ones.

Seems unlike them we are wellas... We, Pakistanis, better stand in solidarity with waziristan IDPs... They need us in this crucial time.

How about just sticking to our own problems? God damnit we are literally at war right now, and instead of focusing on that or helping IDPs who are our own people, we are looking towards helping Palestine. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom