What's new

Show Solidarity with GAZA.. Join PAK Youth & Civil Society tomorrow if u care...

It’s sad what’s happening in Palestine, but our main priority should be Pakistan

PLO sold us 10 times over to India................. I have had extensive contact with Palestinians.................. trust you me, you wouldn't want to get in touch with anyone of them.............. loyalty is absent from their genes.............
Yar hyperion,
We have been back stabbed even before.Forget us,even in past whosoever has stood up has faced consequences. Take prime example of Jalal uddin Khwazam Shah,who stood up to protect rest Muslim world and ended up in Tabraiz (Afghanistan)
I don't know why,I am seeing that God is repeating same pattern.We are this time given strength to face world.If we are clever,then we will learn from past and will not jump into anyone's war-we will not be blinded with emotions.With pure faith,you need intelligence. I am and will always emphasize that clean up your own mess first,recover and rebuild yourself- then look outside,but do look outside.
Pakistan should favour Palestine and allow her people to send donations to them,(if some people within Pakistan are interested to).This will produce strong impression of Pakistan that Pakistan is keeping sharp eye over global issues.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom