What's new

Should've Used Bombs That Destroyed Buildings: Air Force Chief On Balakot

Well it still doesnt answer why that long, no one answers that, we know countries have satellites that in real time can track things and i am sure it has been done, but nothing has been shown of that sort, and india have admitted they couldnt becoz of cloud cover which is obvious cause the weather was bad that day as we all know. So leave aside that we couldnt produce good evidence cuz we have admitted that we couldnt, why were you so late , dont you think a month is way too long ???????

We might get more snippets of info in future, no one will admit anything now, not India nor Pakistan. Thats my conclusion.

I dont think you understood the question, i asked why a month, stick to what is asked or else dont answer.

Did the cloud cover last a month?

Why don't you show images of bodies being taken
Buildings being rebuilt
Heavy equipment

ANYTHING REALLY!

Well it still doesnt answer why that long, no one answers that, we know countries have satellites that in real time can track things and i am sure it has been done, but nothing has been shown of that sort,

It has been shown. A publication has been issued with the satellite pictures and extensive analysis which i believe was a European Research Institute. It clearly shows that the bomb craters hit an empty field where there was no habitation, and there was no evidence of loss of life.

and india have admitted they couldnt becoz of cloud cover which is obvious cause the weather was bad that day as we all know. So leave aside that we couldnt produce good evidence cuz we have admitted that we couldnt, why were you so late , dont you think a month is way too long ???????

And this is where you loose all your credibility when you say cloud cover and bad weather. Even the Indian Defence Analysts laughed at that assertion, and its clear you don't know much about military matters. Indian Mirage 2000's and SU30MKI's have targeting pods which can be deployed and used in all weather and can see right through the clouds. The radars used by IAF jets especially the SU30MKI's are top class, and can see right through heavy clouds with ease. I mean, all the credibility was lost when this excuse was floated because its an open secret that the targeting pods of SU30MKI are extremely advanced.

We might get more snippets of info in future, no one will admit anything now, not India nor Pakistan. Thats my conclusion.

True, but the cloud theory has literally made India loose its credibility.

It has been shown. A publication has been issued with the satellite pictures and extensive analysis which i believe was a European Research Institute. It clearly shows that the bomb craters hit an empty field where there was no habitation, and there was no evidence of loss of life.

And this is where you loose all your credibility when you say cloud cover and bad weather. Even the Indian Defence Analysts laughed at that assertion, and its clear you don't know much about military matters. Indian Mirage 2000's and SU30MKI's have targeting pods which can be deployed and used in all weather and can see right through the clouds. The radars used by IAF jets especially the SU30MKI's are top class, and can see right through heavy clouds with ease. I mean, all the credibility was lost when this excuse was floated because its an open secret that the targeting pods of SU30MKI are extremely advanced.

True, but the cloud theory has literally made India loose its credibility.
If you had focused on why we didnt have good pictures becoz the targeting pod wasnt used in that mission. I regularly check satellite imgery from planet and other sites and i know how much cloud cover affects. No agency with high res imagery has revealed anything. Peopl with open source data will only get so much into it. I am sure china, us , uk, israel know what happen, they have realtime capability. None of them commented against india. You could have asked china to reveal the truth, they are ur all time ally and even give you their satellite imagery. Still why it took a month has been answered by none. Please address that part of my question or just say we dont want to talk about it as it seems fishy to us too.

I dont think you understood the question, i asked why a month, stick to what is asked or else dont answer.
Keep blabbering baseless you are twisting away to give my answers, you have (India) no logic, commonsense to proof your points, world is laughing at you on 26/27 FEB air battles, especially 26 FEB press conference was right by our DGISPR said that Indian fighter jets drop their bombs in hustle intercepted by our F-16 and then retreat in your air space @Naman Mathur keep trolling @Naman Mathur :blah::blah::blah:

Keep blabbering baseless you are twisting away to give my answers, you have (India) no logic, commonsense to proof your points, world is laughing at you on 26/27 FEB air battles, especially 26 FEB press conference was right by our DGISPR said that Indian fighter jets drop their bombs in hustle intercepted by our F-16 and then retreat in your air space @Naman Mathur keep trolling @Naman Mathur :blah::blah::blah:
Keep avoiding my question. U r not worth my time.

:lol::lol::lol: good bed time story by you mighty IAF/DOD, Pentagon already proof that no PAF F-16 were missing ad all PAF accounted for, where are the dead bodies of so called 300+ terrorists, you have satellites up there to porove your point and last within hours of the claims of killing 300+ terrorist, neutral international satellite expert from around the told international media you hit nothing but destroyed some pine trees and one dead crow, was the crow and trees were Indian wanted terrorists @Placemat :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So let us get this straight.

Taking them for their word.

1. they used bombs that made a hole in the roof and killed people inside.

2. building remained intact while casualties are inside.

3. they killed 300+ (though they claim 350).

Now if they roof is intact, building is intact and there is no open visual of the scale of deaths. how did they come up with this number of 300 killed?

Perhaps super vedic x-ray vision.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom