What's new

Should've Used Bombs That Destroyed Buildings: Air Force Chief On Balakot

As long as india achieved the objective of skilled 300 terrorists and their operators it is ok. Icing was that an f16 was taken down. Aftermath is that Pak army is scared of India and moving all camps to Afg and behaving suddenly as if they like peace with india .. lol..
:lol::lol::lol: good bed time story by you mighty IAF/DOD, Pentagon already proof that no PAF F-16 were missing ad all PAF accounted for, where are the dead bodies of so called 300+ terrorists, you have satellites up there to porove your point and last within hours of the claims of killing 300+ terrorist, neutral international satellite expert from around the told international media you hit nothing but destroyed some pine trees and one dead crow, was the crow and trees were Indian wanted terrorists @Placemat :lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There was no neutral source. Only stakeholders gsve opinions.

either you were sleeping in cave or just outright dumb, go search on this vary forum how many Neutral sources has decline Indian claim for a successful Strikes in Balakot and later shooting down a F-16, Indians are the biggest liars and they live and die by their own lies, and it comes after years of brainwashing and nationalism born out of hate .

You have your false faith
And you have a false ego @Placemat ;):enjoy:
and please tell me where is the dead bodies of so called 300+ terrorists @Placemat
and tell me how our F-16 was being shot down that radar image by IAF, from ABHI MIG-21 kill totally technically impossible, there is other possibilities to lose the signal for our F-16 @Placemat

Last edited by a moderator:
@Placemat America and many other neutral Sources has confirm no Damage on Balakot, In fact i been there and i know that Place, you cant drop 1000 pounds bomb and expect that no one not a single person make a camera footage of fireball or dead bodies . that City is surrounded by Hills and even a tiny fireball up on the hill can be seen from miles and miles away, Just to give you an idea, I was returning from Balakot and I could see its hill from Abbotabad and Mansehra, Google both cities and its distance .

As for PAK moving terror camps, you Indians are liars as i said, Pakistan is taking out all the terrorist including your paid ones too , and now everyone around the globe is acknowledging except for India and Afghanistan because one is the biggest Liar nation and other is Biggest Namak Haram's .

I'm sure now that half of the top rankings officials of Indian armed forces are PDF members since I don't find any difference between the typical indian trolls on PDF and these so called cheap chiefs... Mentally retards are wearing uniforms..

their force's cheaps are our strength.

Should have, would have, could have.

The banya has no guts to confront Pakistan directly, the ask permissions and guidance from their illicit father israel.

Recently, a group of high ranking officials went to israel for guidance on revocation of articles 37a and 370.

But i think domestically it was a great win for Modi as was reflected in the electoral results. He was able to paint himself as the strong man, and push the narrative that they shot down an F16 when nobody outside Pakistan believes it. We should be thankful that today we have Pakistani media that is vibrant and watched by the Pakistani masses to counter any Indian propaganda. I remember during Kargil, we simply had no media to deal with the Indian propaganda that was shown on Star Plus, Zee etc etc because we simply didn't have any private news channels.
Edit "nobody outside Pakistan" to India. Welcome

And you have a false ego @Placemat ;):enjoy:
and please tell me where is the dead bodies of so called 300+ terrorists @Placemat
and tell me how our F-16 was being shot down that radar image by IAF, from ABHI MIG-21 kill totally technically impossible, there is other possibilities to lose the signal for our F-16 @Placemat
You take one month to show the place where no bomb was dropped and expect us to show you dead bodies. bravo !!

You take one month to show the place where no bomb was dropped and expect us to show you dead bodies. bravo !!
Same nuts again and again, within hours that Indian claims of so called 300+ terrorists lots of neutral satellite imagery experts from around the world told international press that you hit nothing but throne off some trees and a dead crow were those trees and a dead crow were indian wanted terrorists, and by the way you have satellites in space if you want to prove your point then it is easy job for India, get some shame,you're humiliated at world level @Naman Mathur :lol::rofl::p:enjoy:;)

The satellite pictures taken from international organizations are also present that show empty fields were struck and there was no structural damage. I don't think anybody here doubts IAF's ability to deliver PGM's on any structure within Pakistan. IAF's Mirage 2000's are crack platforms for delivering PGM's and the mastery of IAF pilots over this platform is legendary. The hypothesis that is being advocated is that IAF deliberately missed the targets to give Pakistan a face saving to give them a way out as to not retaliate. 300 dead bodies on Pakistani Television, with God forbid dead children would have caused intense public anger within Pakistan which i believe India wanted to avoid.

Edit "nobody outside Pakistan" to India. Welcome

Thanks

The satellite pictures taken from international organizations are also present that show empty fields were struck and there was no structural damage. I don't think anybody here doubts IAF's ability to deliver PGM's on any structure within Pakistan. IAF's Mirage 2000's are crack platforms for delivering PGM's and the mastery of IAF pilots over this platform is legendary. The hypothesis that is being advocated is that IAF deliberately missed the targets to give Pakistan a face saving to give them a way out as to not retaliate. 300 dead bodies on Pakistani Television, with God forbid dead children would have caused intense public anger within Pakistan which i believe India wanted to avoid.

Thanks
Well it still doesnt answer why that long, no one answers that, we know countries have satellites that in real time can track things and i am sure it has been done, but nothing has been shown of that sort, and india have admitted they couldnt becoz of cloud cover which is obvious cause the weather was bad that day as we all know. So leave aside that we couldnt produce good evidence cuz we have admitted that we couldnt, why were you so late , dont you think a month is way too long ???????

We might get more snippets of info in future, no one will admit anything now, not India nor Pakistan. Thats my conclusion.

Same nuts again and again, within hours that Indian claims of so called 300+ terrorists lots of neutral satellite imagery experts from around the world told international press that you hit nothing but throne off some trees and a dead crow were those trees and a dead crow were indian wanted terrorists, and by the way you have satellites in space if you want to prove your point then it is easy job for India, get some shame,you're humiliated at world level @Naman Mathur :lol::rofl::p:enjoy:;)
I dont think you understood the question, i asked why a month, stick to what is asked or else dont answer.

Forget a bomb if you drop a ton of just metal from that distance the kinetic energy alone will destroy a building. The sangh Indian state has buffoons from top to bottom.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom