What's new

Should we make a petition to change 'Malaun' names of all cities of Bangladesh?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Yes ! this change is very needed for ethnic cleansing

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No. Just no... -_-

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The great 'Snow Queen' wants to change the 'Devanagari' script of Bangla language. Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

So I have an idea. Why not change the entire Bangladesh for God's sake? There are numerous cities, districts in BD named after Hindu Devta (gods in english), Devi (goddess in English).

Dhaka ( Main city is named after Dhakeshwari Hindu mandir)

Narayanganj (Narayan is Hindu god)

Laxmipur (Laxmi is Hindu goddess)

Gopalganj (Gopal is Hindu god Krishna)

Brahman Baria (Brahman is the Hindu main supreme God)

Rampura, Rampur (Ram is Hindu god)

Raipur (Rai / Ray is Hindu surname)

These are just few names. There are numerous more 'Malaun' district, city, village names in Bangladesh.

Krishna Chura (Its not city, its the name of most grown flower in BD.
Its called Delonix regia in English, Gulmohar in Hindi-Urdu)

19449371c568190a294e4a414060a3404f2c1936.jpg

A major river is called 'Brahma Putra' (Son of Hindu supreme God Brahma)

So 80% Bangladesh is already a 'Malaun' Bangladesh. So why not make a petition to change 'Malaun' names of Bangladesh?

If one can make a petition to change the mother language, so there should not be any problem changing Hindu names of Bangladesh. What do you guys think? Esp. @The Snow Queen and @kalu_miah

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia still uses pre Islamic names of cities... I wonder if any of them have a religious origin...

Saudi Arabia still uses pre Islamic names of cities... I wonder if any of them have a religious origin...
everything is pre-Islamic. Allah sent message through prophets, and scripts. Allah did not send brand-new arts

the Hindu zamindars tried to leave their mark on the Muslim populated lands they started to own during colonial era. so they started to change as many Muslim names as they possibly could to pure Sanskrit names.

@IamBengali you have some serious comprehension problems. there was no suggestion to abolish the Brahmi derived script that you are so fond of. if you are allergic to Persian-Arabic script, then you open a fresh thread explaining why.

the Hindu zamindars tried to leave their mark on the Muslim populated lands they started to own during colonial era. so they started to change as many Muslim names as they possibly could to pure Sanskrit names.
please name a few such cities/places/rivers/cultural names etc etc

The great 'Snow Queen' wants to change the 'Devanagari' script of Bangla language. Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

So I have an idea. Why not change the entire Bangladesh for God's sake? There are numerous cities, districts in BD named after Hindu Devta (gods in english), Devi (goddess in English).

These are just few names. There are numerous more 'Malaun' district, city, village names in Bangladesh.

So 80% Bangladesh is already a 'Malaun' Bangladesh. So why not make a petition to change 'Malaun' names of Bangladesh?

If one can make a petition to change the mother language, so there should not be any problem changing Hindu names of Bangladesh. What do you guys think? Esp. @The Snow Queen and @kalu_miah

Ok todays work done.

Its been a hard days work.

To-do-list.jpg

9506_508178445882737_1903543883_n.jpg

Why was this thread even created even though there was similar thread to this, which I created? @IamBengali you are totally a fool and you are butt hurt that we want some Islamic changes but we didn't say we are going to completely discard the Hindu influenced Bengali culture so you can stick with that. The Islamic one only applies to us Muslims and we are not forcing or imposing this on anyone but we want this only for ourselves, because it will be good for our people. By changing the script also means changing the names of places will also come off naturally so no need in creating another separate thread just for this.

And so you know, there is no nationalism is Islam. Wherever we are from, wherever we go, we are MUSLIM first and foremost. Nationalism is a bond between people that is based upon family, clan or tribal ties. So, clearly nationalism is haram because this breeds arrogance and ignorance along with extreme pride between tribe. Another drawback of nationalism is that it gives a rise to racism. Islam binds us together through faith in the oness of Allah and the Prophet Muhammed (saw) is his final messenger.

Narated by Abu Dawud that the prophet of Allah (swt) said:
"He is not one of us who calls for nationalism, or who fights for nationalism or who dies for nationalism."

And in another hadith when referring to nationalism the messenger of Allah (swt) said:
"Leave it, it is rotten."

I am no Imam, but to remember where you come from is good, but to be overly proud, well, it is like pride in anything. We must be humble and remember Allah (swt), has power over all things, we do not. So to remember where you come from is to know where you are going, but nationalism is to forget who you are.

The Prophet Muhammad said:
"People should give up their pride in nations because this is a coal from the coals of hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than a lowly worm which pushes itself through khur (feces)." [abu Dawd and Tirmidhi].

Look up on the internet there is lots more proofs that this is an important issue; I know also it has been described as one of the diseases of the heart.

Nationalism is also a way of disuniting the UMMAH. As currently seen in the world, we are over FIFTY-FIVE MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND GROWING! There should only be ONE Muslim country (Khilafah).

Allah knows best.

Why was this thread even created even though there was similar thread to this, which I created? @IamBengali you are totally a fool and you are butt hurt that we want some Islamic changes but we didn't say we are going to completely discard the Hindu influenced Bengali culture so you can stick with that. The Islamic one only applies to us Muslims and we are not forcing or imposing this on anyone but we want this only for ourselves, because it will be good for our people. By changing the script also means changing the names of places will also come off naturally so no need in creating another separate thread just for this.

And so you know, there is no nationalism is Islam. Wherever we are from, wherever we go, we are MUSLIM first and foremost. Nationalism is a bond between people that is based upon family, clan or tribal ties. So, clearly nationalism is haram because this breeds arrogance and ignorance along with extreme pride between tribe. Another drawback of nationalism is that it gives a rise to racism. Islam binds us together through faith in the oness of Allah and the Prophet Muhammed (saw) is his final messenger.

"He is not one of us who calls for nationalism, or who fights for nationalism or who dies for nationalism."

And in another hadith when referring to nationalism the messenger of Allah (swt) said:

I am no Imam, but to remember where you come from is good, but to be overly proud, well, it is like pride in anything. We must be humble and remember Allah (swt), has power over all things, we do not. So to remember where you come from is to know where you are going, but nationalism is to forget who you are.

"People should give up their pride in nations because this is a coal from the coals of hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than a lowly worm which pushes itself through khur (feces)." [abu Dawd and Tirmidhi].

Look up on the internet there is lots more proofs that this is an important issue; I know also it has been described as one of the diseases of the heart.

Nationalism is also a way of disuniting the UMMAH. As currently seen in the world, we are over FIFTY-FIVE MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND GROWING! There should only be ONE Muslim country (Khilafah).

Allah knows best.

Very impressive post coming from just a 17 year old girl! How did I miss it? With urban elite new genetation educated kids like her; I am sure Bangladesh has a great future ahead! :)

Very impressive post coming from just a 17 year old girl! How did I miss it? With urban elite new genetation educated kids like her; I am sure Bangladesh has a great future ahead! :)
why did you ressurect a dead thread.

Yeah - with that, Ameen!

A Hearty Eid Mubarak to all :-)

I am too full of Vermicelli and Siwaiya to comment :-)....

:what:o_O:crazy::hitwall:

Nope, we should stick to the names of great sons of the soil unless someone was anti-Muslim like Bankim Chandra. We should shed all English/British names unless someone was pro-people. Names like Netaji Subash, Deshbandhu, Uttam-Suchitra, Sarat Chandra, Samoresh Basu, Sunil Gangopadhya, Manna Dey, Nirod Chow, PC Sarkar, Hemanta, Satyajit Ray, etc should be retained/allowed. Allama Iqbal, MA Jinnah, Gen Azam Khan, Gen Umrao Khan, FM Ayub, Akhtar Hamid Khan, Gov Shaesta Khan, Gen Mir Jumla, Gen Bujurg Umed Khan, the great Sultans of Bengal and Suri monarchs, the great saints as well as the great Mughals should be remembered through naming institutions, roads/bridges, etc.

Allah knows best.
ALLAH is omniscient he will understand any script I write.

Nope, we should stick to the names of great sons of the soil unless someone was anti-Muslim like Bankim Chandra. We should shed all English/British names unless someone was pro-people. Names like Netaji Subash, Deshbandhu, Uttam-Suchitra, Sarat Chandra, Samoresh Basu, Sunil Gangopadhya, Manna Dey, Nirod Chow, PC Sarkar, Hemanta, Satyajit Ray, etc should be retained/allowed. Allama Iqbal, MA Jinnah, Gen Azam Khan, Gen Umrao Khan, FM Ayub, Akhtar Hamid Khan, Gov Shaesta Khan, Gen Mir Jumla, Gen Bujurg Umed Khan, the great Sultans of Bengal and Suri monarchs, the great saints as well as the great Mughals should be remembered through naming institutions, roads/bridges, etc.
offtopic
Are you rockey71 from defence forum india? :girl_cray3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom