What's new

Should we go for SY-400

& what about our Retaliatory strike,you are killing people with guilt what about our nuclear strikes.Hamare pass bhi BAM hai Patake nahi hai woh

Is this zarvan
I took this picture an hour ago and now please focus on topic

Attachments

• 1407863263985.jpg
    1407863263985.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 48
@Echo_419

Read my post again and the premise it was written with.

In your posts you claimed that you managed to wipe out India in a single strike,it will not be without consequence
In your lists of consequences you included Guilt & radiation from your own bombs,but nowhere you have mentioned our retaliatory nuclear strikes,i simply said that you should not take our nuclear capabilities lightly.

So as per some members Pakistan can launch a massive first strike against India and Pakistan will live to tell the tale?

A gentle reminder that we have a dual missile defence shield.
Second Strike capability in form of Submarines and Air bases in South India.

Indian satellities monitor Pakistani nuclear warheads which are mostly located on rail and road around Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Intelligence will find out if such a large strike is going to take place. It will require massive co-ordination between Air Force and Pak Strategic Command.
Indian Radar will pick up missile launch and Indian missiles will launch instantly.
We may find out what secrets Bareilly AFS hides finally in the end when most missile strikes are neutralised in the atmosphere.

@Echo_419

Under the hypothetical pretext, if the first Pakistani strike destroys India's retaliation capabilities. Addressed to oldman1.

@Echo_419

Under the hypothetical pretext, if the first Pakistani strike destroys India's retaliation capabilities. Addressed to oldman1.

That will include the 16 submarines. Not possible in any circumstance. Even if Pakistan had a arsenal bigger than what the Soviet Union use to have.

Initial rumors have it that the domestic variant is capable of hitting targets out to 400 km.

@SinoSoldier

I think the range has been reduced for increasing the payload to 600 cluster bomblets. This system hasn't entered service yet, maybe because China is developing laser aided sensor fused cluster bomblets to maximise its battle effectiveness.

If Pakistan's M-270 bid fails, SY-400 remains an attractive option, since we need a stand off platform to bridge our strike gap between the Babur Cruise Missiles and A-100 MBRLs. Such a capability will prove pivotal in keeping Indian Integrated Battle Groups at bay, or to deplete the tactical/numarical advantage India's 3rd Strike formation has over Pakistan's 2 Strike Formations.

We need a stronger navy at the moment. Most lacking, army is well set for the time being.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom