What's new

Should we go for SY-400

You seem like enjoy killing civilians across LoC during peacetime- :sick:-

Point my 1 post where i have said that i was enjoying killing of innocent civilians on LOC

Craziest idea and against the international laws. You can't target civilians and densely populated cities. The world has already seen how that goes and how destructive and sad that is. Not to mention, it would being about massive retaliation from India and a country your size, may lose majority of its densely populated cities. Not sure where these crazy ideas come from.
Also, if your political situation keep getting worse with ongoing violence, all of these purchases will stop and will become a wish list for the next 20 years as you'll be headed towards sanctions and a bankruptcy if uniforms take over yet again.

Don't spoil the party man

Using missiles on Delhi wouldn't be without consequences.

Never know, if you do it right with a sneak attack knocking out India's nuclear forces as well as its leadership without retaliation, there could be little to no consequences. Considering the distance between Pakistan and India where the response time is very very short.

Are u talking about hitting Indian Cities???

We should focus in reality and reality is these gonna not happened. Most fool person in Pakistan can't think target Indian Cities:suicide:.

Just another jabroni Indian on the lose.

Begyaraton ki toli kuch to sharam karon.. kahi to muh chupao .. mulk toot key aandha ho gaya, har bar India key haaton laat padhi .. IMF aur World Bank ki tukron pey pal rahen hon .. failed state key kagar tak pahuch gayen ho .. barey ai delhi par attack karney ..

Sharam sey doob maro @Zarvan

Seriously stop having wetting your bed, allow all stake holders to have a constructive dialogue before you and the likes of you take whats left of your fatherland to the dogs .. We are here to help. The world community is here to help. Do the smart thing.

Begyaraton ki toli kuch to sharam karon.. kahi to muh chupao .. mulk toot key aandha ho gaya, har bar India key haaton laat padhi .. IMF aur World Bank ki tukron pey pal rahen hon .. failed state key kagar tak pahuch gayen ho .. barey ai delhi par attack karney ..

Sharam sey doob maro @Zarvan

Seriously stop having wetting your bed, allow all stake holders to have a constructive dialogue before you and the likes of you take whats left of your fatherland to the dogs .. We are here to help. The world community is here to help. Do the smart thing.
O Mr in 1948 we took lot of areas of Kashmir despite having almost no Army in 1965 we beat the hell out of you in 71 yes because of our blunders we lost and our half part was broken but we haven't forgotten and in Kargil despite it being planned only by 4 Generals even whole Army didn't knew still we have the highest peak in the region in our control in 2002 after Parliament you stayed on border for an year and still couldn't do nothing in 2008 you did nothing at all and in 2002 without major war you lost around 2000 soldiers and Mr we ruled you for 1000 years so you need to have some shame

O Mr in 1948 we took lot of areas of Kashmir despite having almost no Army in 1965 we beat the hell out of you in 71 yes because of our blunders we lost and our half part was broken but we haven't forgotten and in Kargil despite it being planned only by 4 Generals even whole Army didn't knew still we have the highest peak in the region in our control in 2002 after Parliament you stayed on border for an year and still couldn't do nothing in 2008 you did nothing at all and in 2002 without major war you lost around 2000 soldiers and Mr we ruled you for 1000 years so you need to have some shame

Stop quoting your doctored text books and use something called "Google" May i suggest independent media houses like BBC CNN etc?

Try this .. educate yourself before you post .. BBC NEWS | India Pakistan | Timeline
http://world.einnews.com/article/185807565/69FBxHyQvV3Sn00f

On a side note .. seriously !! I mean smell the coffee or something ..

This is not Alif Laila .. and Jinn zamana .. this is 2014 .. wake the **** up and look around you

Last edited:
Stop quoting your doctored text books and use something called "Google" May i suggest independent media houses like BBC CNN etc?

Try this .. educate yourself before you post .. BBC NEWS | India Pakistan | Timeline

On a side note .. seriously !! I mean smell the coffee or something ..

This is not Alif Laila .. and Jinn zamana .. this is 2014 .. wake the **** up and look around you
Mr I look around my self and I know the reality yes we failed in 71 but revenge would be taken and and by the way even Bangladesh has started to rebuild is Froces Navy has gotten really stronger and soon Army and Air Force but we would soon take revenge of 71 as for 48 and 65 we beat the hell out of you and in Kargil despite the most idiotic planning by 4 Generals still we have the highest peak and in 2002 who ran away it was you

@Oldman1

Indians too are human beings and we do share a lot with them, despite the fact that most of our co existence has been bitter but it has been a co existence nonetheless.

Even if we knockout India in a single, massive strike, that too won't be without consequnces.

Most of our population will die a slow, painful death through cancers created by the radiation of our own bombs, since the radiation doesn't know where the border is.

Lastly, the guilt of killing a billion Indians will destroy our society. No society can survive for long having comitted a mass murder.

Lock thread.

The great thing about both armies has been, that we have never targeted each other's civilians, and it has been more of a gentlemanly fight. You only need to look at wars like the Second World War where European powers regularly slaughtered civilians on the opposite side.

I am talking about war and in that case both would freely target each other
Targeting civilians would imply crossing a threshold.

You know that India has multiple times more missiles than Pakistan....and Pakistan is multiple times smaller than India.

Do the math. If we start doing that in turn, none of you would be left even without nuclear weapons.

Craziest idea and against the international laws. You can't target civilians and densely populated cities. The world has already seen how that goes and how destructive and sad that is. Not to mention, it would being about massive retaliation from India and a country your size, may lose majority of its densely populated cities. Not sure where these crazy ideas come from.
Also, if your political situation keep getting worse with ongoing violence, all of these purchases will stop and will become a wish list for the next 20 years as you'll be headed towards sanctions and a bankruptcy if uniforms take over yet again.

Using missiles on Delhi wouldn't be without consequences.

Targeting civilians would imply crossing a threshold.

You know that India has multiple times more missiles than Pakistan....and Pakistan is multiple times smaller than India.

Do the math. If we start doing that in turn, none of you would be left even without nuclear weapons.
Mr if we strike first it would be enough to make whole off India part off history

Never know, if you do it right with a sneak attack knocking out India's nuclear forces as well as its leadership without retaliation, there could be little to no consequences. Considering the distance between Pakistan and India where the response time is very very short.
It is possible, not for Pakistan however.

Not possible with about the hundred warheads that Pakistan possesses.

Secondly, currently our first boomer is under trials. In a couple of years we would have assured second strike force that none bar US may neutralize in one go.

Mr if we strike first it would be enough to make whole off India part off history
Not without nuclear missiles. Even then its sketchy. Unlike Pakistan, India is a very vast country with dispersed population.
And it would still not stop the war fighting ability or second strike ability of Indian military. A number of our weapons are stored in a format meant to survive a nuclear strike.

And land based second strike would become redundant in a couple of years any way with Indian SSBN's join service.

On the other hand, the consequences of using nuclear weapons on India or Indians is assured anhilation of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom