What's new

Should Turkey Acquire Nuclear Weapons in the Future?

Should Turkey Acquire Nuclear Weapons in the Future?

• Yes.

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No. Already has nuclear sharing agreement.

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
If it comes to that, i mean if things got that serious to make USA invoke article 5, i'd rather be on their side than any other country's.

Only a shot down US Plane is enough to invoke article 4 and 5.

You must understand that USA did create NATO the same style as USSR created their satelite states. Its actualy YOU who will take the punch instead of USA.

The only Reason of NATO existance is to protect United States of America. Using all of Europe and Turkey as a buffer Zone.

You must understand that USA did create NATO the same style as USSR created their satelite states. Its actualy YOU who will take the punch instead of USA.

The only Reason of NATO existance is to protect United States of America. Using all of Europe and Turkey as a buffer Zone.
You mean US interests,i dont see any country ever attacking the US?

So, an honest question. If you were in Turkey's shoes, what would you do in regard to NATO and the geopolitics of this age?

nuclear power is non gutsy thing which will take the whole humanity down . fight man to man resource to resource with intellect.

I thing you are wrong. USA are far away from "potential war zones". Their is no land connection to them. NATO is protecting western interests first.

Why birthcontrol its the opposite we should encourage birth we need more people..

Typical jihadi mindset. Gaining global Power through breeding.

Islam_triumphant.jpg

muslim-seig-heil.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's not Jihadist :D Everybody is aware of the need of young population, but of course birthcontrol is also necessary, I'm sick of seeing Kurds with 15 children and 100 grandchildren.

It would be appreciated if everyone explains why they voted the way they did.
  1. Think about ethical considerations.
  2. Will Turkey end up being like Iran?
  3. Will this make Turkey into a real regional power?
  4. Does Turkey even need it?
  5. Is it feasible from a technological perspective?
  6. What are the benefits?
Once my turkish room mate told me that turkey had a nuclear technology but decided to withdraw their nuclear program for peaceful reasons,is that true?

I'm pretty sure he's not Jihadist :D Everybody is aware of the need of young population, but of course birthcontrol is also necessary, I'm sick of seeing Kurds with 15 children and 100 grandchildren.
we don't have enough kids.:(

Typical jihadi mindset. Gaining global Power through breeding.

Islam_triumphant.jpg

muslim-seig-heil.jpg
you are getting so funny , isnt it most of western countries, russia's putin screaming " make 3 kids" , while targeting islamic countries , please take a look on non islamic ones, yes breeding , human power is what most countries concerning now for their "future" .

And about nuclear power, it doesnt seem necessary IMO , in the time nuclear bombs are used , i dont think there will be somewhere to live on earth except of some remote islands. its not WWII now, once someone launches nuclear, as response others do it as well as much as they could without seeking for critic targets

Back
Top Bottom