What's new

Should Turkey Acquire Nuclear Weapons in the Future?

Should Turkey Acquire Nuclear Weapons in the Future?

• Yes.

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • No. Already has nuclear sharing agreement.

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
81% voted yes.

%81.8 actually :).... it's visible to me

see-through-walls.jpg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

81% voted yes.
the percentage and number of votes is visible, yes, but it's not possible in this poll to see which members voted what.
in Hazzy997's 'Should muslim nations...' you can see which members voted what. that's what i meant

Absolutely not. Not because Turkey is somehow less responsible or trustworthy than the powers that already have them, but because I believe the answer is always "No" as far as any new nukes.

Any increase in proliferation increases the chances for a nuclear exchange, which has the ability to kill a majority of the Earth's flora and fauna.

the percentage and number of votes is visible, yes, but it's not possible in this poll to see which members voted what.
in Hazzy997's 'Should muslim nations...' you can see which members voted what. that's what i meant

Really? I can't see which members voted what how do you?

Why is turkey developing a ballistic missile with 2500 km range? What can it be used for other than nukes?

As long as a country in a certain region has nuclear weapons, then every other country in that region does have the right to produce WMD as well.

This is also the reason why İran, in my opinion, has every right to go nuclear.

in your recent poll, next to those '75% yes' you can see '3 votes' in bold. you can click on it and see that i, Kaan and Topgun voted... but you voted Yes, how dare you? :D

I did just for the trolls, I challenge the whole world. :P

Absolutely not. Not because Turkey is somehow less responsible or trustworthy than the powers that already have them, but because I believe the answer is always "No" as far as any new nukes.

Any increase in proliferation increases the chances for a nuclear exchange, which has the ability to kill a majority of the Earth's flora and fauna.
though you're right. you have the comfort as an American to say so because you already got them. Turkey has many threats and i fear that if one of the ME countries get one, it will end up in an arms race. Plus there is Russia. in the end a nuke is also a form of guarantee. tough subject...

I did just for the trolls, I challenge the whole world. :P
was just kidding in order to proof you that i could see you and others' votes :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom