What's new

Should the US continue support to Israel?

Should the US continue support to Israel?

• Total voters
Whether the Holohoax actually happened in the manner which is purported by Zionists is up for debate (which they won't allow for obvious reasons).

Here is what the Jewish Professor and Holocaust Expert Raul Hilberg had to admit too when confronted about the alleged "gassings" and "Soap made from Jewish Fat" myths:

Why is there no Forensic Evidence/Scientific Proof that Six Million Jews were gassed and turned into soap and lamp shades by evil foaming Nazis??
This is not a very good argument.

What is the role of 'forensics' in terms of proving a charge in a criminal case ? But before we answer that question, it begs the question of what is 'forensics' in the first place.

Forensic science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The individual with the best argument and delivery would determine the outcome of the case.
The 'case' here could mean anything under discussion, be it how water evaporated or how a theft was committed or how a politician made X Y Z decisions. In other words, if the investigation was done properly in terms of adhering to unbiased investigative techniques, forensic evidences should, and usually would, sway an audience towards one theory seeking to explain an event, whether that event is scientific or criminal or even just what to buy for someone's birthday party. Forensic evidences are about creating an overwhelming argument, not about establishing claims.

You have a claim. Now convince me why I should believe you. Do you have evidences, logical and physical, of your claim ? Show them to me. A 'logical evidence' is not a true piece of evidence but usually is accepted as such. It means that under logical deductive reasoning, certain events or behaviors must have taken place. I stabbed you then I ran from the scene. That is a piece of 'logical evidence'. A sane person would not be standing there waiting for the police to arrive, although that has happened in the past. If I embezzled from you, I would not keep the money locally but in an offshore account in a country that have strict privacy laws, although we do have stupid embezzlers who did stupid things like kept their money in domestic banks, hence, available for investigation and seizure by the police.

When I was shopping for my house, my realtor showed me three pieces of forensic evidences:

- Current home prices.
- Houses sold.
- Building permits issued.

Current home prices are coincidental indicators.

Houses sold are lagging indicators.

Building permits issued are leading indicators.

All combined they form an argument as to why I should buy a house here but not there. If there is a rise in building permits and that is accompanied by increasing prices as accompanied by historical prices from the houses sold statistics, that supports the argument that I should buy here instead of there.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation-Expanded Edition: Edwin Black: 9780914153276: Amazon.com: Books

The IBM Hollerith machine is one piece of forensic evidences that point towards the claim of how the Nazis kept tracks of the Jews. Not how many Jews actually killed by gas chambers, bullets, starvation, or whatever else methods. How many Jews died by X Y Z methods is a different claim and would warrant different pieces of forensic evidences. The IBM Hollerith tabulation method is physical forensic evidence of HOW the Nazis kept tracks of the Jews, which supports the logical forensic argument (evidence) of WHY the Nazis needed to keep tracks of the Jews, which leads to the claim of WHAT the Nazis wanted to do with the Jews.

So even if we have no forensic evidences of the gas chambers themselves, other forensic evidences, physical and logical, are sufficient to plant doubts in the audience's minds as to your claim that no Jews died in the Nazis' plan to exterminate the Jews. There are so many of them that they overwhelms any counter claim and flawed arguments like yours when you (mis)used Raul Hilberg.

Last edited:
This is not a very good argument.

What is the role of 'forensics' in terms of proving a charge in a criminal case ? But before we answer that question, it begs the question of what is 'forensics' in the first place.

Forensic science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 'case' here could mean anything under discussion, be it how water evaporated or how a theft was committed or how a politician made X Y Z decisions. In other words, if the investigation was done properly in terms of adhering to unbiased investigative techniques, forensic evidences should, and usually would, sway an audience towards one theory seeking to explain an event, whether that event is scientific or criminal or even just what to buy for someone's birthday party. Forensic evidences are about creating an overwhelming argument, not about establishing claims.

You have a claim. Now convince me why I should believe you. Do you have evidences, logical and physical, of your claim ? Show them to me. A 'logical evidence' is not a true piece of evidence but usually is accepted as such. It means that under logical deductive reasoning, certain events or behaviors must have taken place. I stabbed you then I ran from the scene. That is a piece of 'logical evidence'. A sane person would not be standing there waiting for the police to arrive, although that has happened in the past. If I embezzled from you, I would not keep the money locally but in an offshore account in a country that have strict privacy laws, although we do have stupid embezzlers who did stupid things like kept their money in domestic banks, hence, available for investigation and seizure by the police.

When I was shopping for my house, my realtor showed me three pieces of forensic evidences:

- Current home prices.
- Houses sold.
- Building permits issued.

Current home prices are coincidental indicators.

Houses sold are lagging indicators.

Building permits issued are leading indicators.

All combined they form an argument as to why I should buy a house here but not there. If there is a rise in building permits and that is accompanied by increasing prices as accompanied by historical prices from the houses sold statistics, that supports the argument that I should buy here instead of there.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation-Expanded Edition: Edwin Black: 9780914153276: Amazon.com: Books

The IBM Hollerith machine is one piece of forensic evidences that point towards the claim of how the Nazis kept tracks of the Jews. Not how many Jews actually killed by gas chambers, bullets, starvation, or whatever else methods. How many Jews died by X Y Z methods is a different claim and would warrant different pieces of forensic evidences. The IBM Hollerith tabulation method is physical forensic evidence of HOW the Nazis kept tracks of the Jews, which supports the logical forensic argument (evidence) of WHY the Nazis needed to keep tracks of the Jews, which leads to the claim of WHAT the Nazis wanted to do with the Jews.

So even if we have no forensic evidences of the gas chambers themselves, other forensic evidences, physical and logical, are sufficient to plant doubts in the audience's minds as to your claim that no Jews died in the Nazis' plan to exterminate the Jews. There are so many of them that they overwhelms any counter claim and flawed arguments like yours when you (mis)used Raul Hilberg.

That is the most stupid pseudo reasoning I have ever heard. :lol:

Everybody is entitled to have an opinion. Whatever it may be.
Never said stupid people do not have a right to have opinions or to express them. If anything, I encourage more stupid people to speak up. It make the value of intelligent opinions go higher.

I believe US should support Israel as long as it is in its self interest to do so.

As for the guy who was saying US has a moral obligation to save Israel from another holocaust, I am of the view that the Samson option has already taken care of that.

So long as no counter to N bomb exists, Israel is more than equipped to ensure its survival.

I believe US should support Israel as long as it is in its self interest to do so.

As for the guy who was saying US has a moral obligation to save Israel from another holocaust, I am of the view that the Samson option has already taken care of that.

So long as no counter to N bomb exists, Israel is more than equipped to ensure its survival.
So in your mind Israel has the greatest force on earth. But I thought greatest powers were us, Russia, and what happened in Afghanistan with these great powers, dumbo, so it is not the bombs, tanks, missiles. Cn you think as an Indian what it is, dude, I bet you can't, you only can spin things.

Even morons can imitate philosophers. You are a proof of that. :lol:
At least my imitation is more credible than your feeble attempts to appears intelligent. Do you have any real rebuttals to my post regarding the roles of forensic evidences other than baseless insults ? None. Criminal convictions have been achieved before without direct forensic evidences. Did you know that ? Probably not. So scoot, little boy. Leave this discussion to the adults.

At least my imitation is more credible than your feeble attempts to appears intelligent. Do you have any real rebuttals to my post regarding the roles of forensic evidences other than baseless insults ? None. Criminal convictions have been achieved before without direct forensic evidences. Did you know that ? Probably not. So scoot, little boy. Leave this discussion to the adults.

Im glad we both agree that your attempts are mere imitation and your logic is not sound.. :lol:

Direct evidence is different from circumstantial evidence. Courts of law cannot charge a person based on circumstatial evidence and hyperbole. You have attempted to reason that hyperbole accusations count as a logical piece of evidence without direct proof to back them. That is a mockery of logic. I suggest you stop reading philosophy because it has left no bearing on your mind. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom