What's new

Should the captured militants be killed instead of being put to Trial?

Most Swatis that Ive met, they all support the army's roll and their commitment to bring peace and security back to Swat. The one thing they don't appreciate is the fact that these rock lickers get a chance to get away with their murderous acts, why not shoot the hell out of these B**h A*s guys right on the spot? Considering these rock lickers, they've (Swatis) had their hearts packed with pain, full of family deaths, they've been offered hell, and put in IDP camps.

All Swatis that I've met especially my family since I've lost an extensive amount of family members, we want these rock lickers given to us and want us to handle them. I swear if our mothers and fathers get our hands on them and beat the sh*t out of them, all the pain they've been through will perish. This will also synthesize the trust between Government and the people of Swat.

But we dream too much, There is no way this will ever happen.

It may just happen, a Swati jirga has requested that Muslim Khan and his cronies be hanged publicly at Green Chowk where they held public be headings. And they were promised that when things get better, the Swati's requests will be honoured.

Hi,

That is the one two punch that you are talking about---that is what the taliban are scaring us with---but the state needs to take a STAND---the state cannot and must not surrender to the terrorists.

The stae has more resources---they are the world behind them---the punishment to the taliban needs to tbe examplary as is the custom of that area---the same punishemnt as those enforced by Amir Abdur Rahman inflicted upon the criminal during his regime to clean up afg.

It is upto the govt to market it self better in that area----do things when the iron is hot and you have control---teach the public---why they need it to happen now.

Let their stupidity be not the reason of ultimate loss. People need to be taught why execution are a must.

With all due respect Sir, I am afraid I disagree, If we start holding public executions, the desertions will stop and the taliban will become desperate, the last thing we need is a desperate enemy............

With all due respect Sir, I am afraid I disagree, If we start holding public executions, the desertions will stop and the taliban will become desperate, the last thing we need is a desperate enemy............

Hi,

No they won't----they dwell on our cowardice of not dealing with them as the deserve to be dealt with----they are playing this ultimate game of 'CHICKEN' with us---they always make us blink first---.

The desperation can only last for so many numbers----you start taking them out----even our old nemesis india will be forced to be behind us and support us.

If iran can hang Abdullah Regi---we can do the same---.

Please remember---the first rule of law and order---the state cannot succumb to the threats of the terrorists.

It is an old wife's tale----in the 70's the PLO abducted some russian diplomats and asked for the release of plo terrorist held by the russians----the russians agreed---it is heard that they returned the bodies in plastic bags---their legs and arms cut off---their sexual organs stuck in their mouths and rec-tums---and note for Mr Arafat to be treated the same way. PLO never dared to go that route against the russians again.

Jana...in a place like Pakistan/India we've not much of resources and funds for the reforms of a Nation how in the hell are we going to reform these bastards running AMOK. Incase of Pakistan we cannot afford these morons playing doubling game you've seen the result of this in Pakistan right from the top example Benazir...to the bottom..

I say blow them up with TNT instantly.

It may just happen, a Swati jirga has requested that Muslim Khan and his cronies be hanged publicly at Green Chowk where they held public be headings. And they were promised that when things get better, the Swati's requests will be honoured.

You are correct!! Just read this today on a news article:

PESHAWAR: Awami National Party (ANP) provincial President Afrasiyab Khattak on Sunday said the accused arrested in connection with terrorist activities in Malakand division, including founder of the defunct Tanzim Nifaz Shariat-e-Muhammadi (TNSM) Maulana Sufi Muhammad, would be tried in the Shariah courts.

“The government is all set to produce the accused in courts, which will do justice,” he said while talking to reporters after addressing a news conference where Arshad Khan of Swabi quit the Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party to join the ANP along with dozens of supporters.

“We rendered sacrifices for peace. Our workers and leaders were killed. Our government enforced Nizam-e-Adl in the larger interest of people of the country, particularly of Malakand, and also to unveil the real faces of those befooling masses in the name of Islam and Shariah,” he elaborated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom