What's new

Should the captured militants be killed instead of being put to Trial?

The amendment wasn't approved as the ordinance lapsed. No need for military trials. ATO 2010 Amendment is pretty good.

That was not a co-incident that the amendment lapsed.Let us hope that ATO 2010 is enforced as it should be. We must review our relationship with the ME countries with sound judgment. No relationship should be unqualified.

[/COLOR]
Field level terrorists can be hanged. What to do with the center of gravity ? When Romans invaded Carthage in 146 BC , they salted the whole country side so that no agro could grow in the next few hundred years.
Integrate the people in to mainstream society on keep a watch by using local intelligence.

Any modern version of what the romans did will only increase the problem and not solve it.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd be standing for a fair trial if the situation in your country was not so dangerous.With terrorists running rampant all across the nation, your citizens shall lose their hopes of safe lives and therefore there would be social anarchy if militants are simply arrested and kept alive.

There's nothing called trial when a terrorist has been seen shooting at soldiers or civilians. I consider the killing of an innocent man enough to earn the killer a death sentence (even though Europe doesn't have death sentences, which is a disappointment for people like me sometimes).

The Taliban have killed your soldiers and civilians in the most brutal ways a human mind could ever imagine. This inhumanity deserves no mercy of any law or any human rights group. Such groups are only for those who think, act and behave like humans that these militants are not. Hence they don't deserve even a trial if at all they have been caught on-scene.

The amendment wasn't approved as the ordinance lapsed. No need for military trials. ATO 2010 Amendment is pretty good.

Thank you for posting this, i was about to say the same. Also the additional right granted to the suspects is a very good thing for accountability and transparency in the international arena.

If we were to use the Army Act we would have Amnesty International and the sorts shoving verbal truncheons down our throats...

Smart move by the judiciary and executive.

[/COLOR]
Integrate the people in to mainstream society on keep a watch by using local intelligence.

Any modern version of what the romans did will only increase the problem and not solve it.
You are writing something that contradicts with your Quote below. Taliban don't deserve any mercy regardless of age. Capturing and mutilating people is no human behaviour and therefore they don't need a fair trial like humans.

Surprising this coming from a person who's country has seen the worst massacre a terrorist organization could launch in the heart of his financial capital.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd be standing for a fair trial if the situation in your country was not so dangerous.With terrorists running rampant all across the nation, your citizens shall lose their hopes of safe lives and therefore there would be social anarchy if militants are simply arrested and kept alive.

There's nothing called trial when a terrorist has been seen shooting at soldiers or civilians. I consider the killing of an innocent man enough to earn the killer a death sentence (even though Europe doesn't have death sentences, which is a disappointment for people like me sometimes).

The Taliban have killed your soldiers and civilians in the most brutal ways a human mind could ever imagine. This inhumanity deserves no mercy of any law or any human rights group. Such groups are only for those who think, act and behave like humans that these militants are not. Hence they don't deserve even a trial if at all they have been caught on-scene.
My friend what do you do with the people who have won a war and committed crimes like abu ghraib tortures and killings or this only apply to people like Taliban(other such organisations )and people on the loosing sides of wars.

You are writing something that contradicts with your Quote below. Taliban don't deserve any mercy regardless of age. Capturing and mutilating people is no human behaviour and therefore they don't need a fair trial like humans.

Surprising this coming from a person who's country has seen the worst massacre a terrorist organization could launch in the heart of his financial capital.
One cant go out an eliminate a village full of people because one fears there will be more militants from that village.
Integrate the people(who support terrorists) in to the main stream show them the advantages of renouncing violence and extremism .

i have different view conformed hardcore terrorists should be investigate very quickly even use any torture method and then when they empty kill them abut medium terrorists we should kill them ASAP like small commanders and hardcore fighters. abut new tarriest or unaware teens and others useless should be fair trailed and punish them properly bu court at least every one got 10 years minimum jail and much. abut leaders and high command should be hang in publicly Lahore Karachi Islamabad so the city which the destroy by suicides they can see killer of there relatives in die in front of them.

one thing is must no mercy for terrorists as they have no mercy for kill us destroy us and blast us daily.

i have different view conformed hardcore terrorists should be investigate very quickly even use any torture method and then when they empty kill them abut medium terrorists we should kill them ASAP like small commanders and hardcore fighters. abut new tarriest or unaware teens and others useless should be fair trailed and punish them properly bu court at least every one got 10 years minimum jail and much. abut leaders and high command should be hang in publicly Lahore Karachi Islamabad so the city which the destroy by suicides they can see killer of there relatives in die in front of them.

one thing is must no mercy for terrorists as they have no mercy for kill us destroy us and blast us daily.

How do you tell difference between terrorists.:what::blink:

We gave the only captured terrorist a free trial found him guilty and now he is standing in line for the gallows.
he still has 1 mercy petition left.

there is command and structure of them sir they are working organized . and intelligence should be know who has which rank.

OK thanks for that info Sir.
IMHO Do what you want with the adult s but spare the lives of the child soldiers there is still hope for them.

IMHO Do what you want with the adult s but spare the lives of the child soldiers there is still hope for them.

child's and adults are same in this case. no mercy for kill child's because in 90% suicide cases child blow there self.its better to kill them otherwise they will die but they take with them many innocent lives.

We are using a programme to help the child soldiers, since they have been witnessing acts of severe brutality from a very young age, it is highly unlikely that they may ever fully recover from their trauma. Like the 8 year old who was made to shoot a man through his head at point blank or the 12 year old who was made to behead a soldier.
Well, what the military and para-military are doing is caring for these children, as soon as they are brought in, they are given a "Parent", usually an enlisted man from the education corp who cares for the child, takes him with him where ever he goes, shows him around, feeds him, educates him. Children respond well to love and I feel proud to say that in bajaur, we have had a 100% success rate, among them were two suicide bombers(rescued during ops), aged 11 and 13, they were re-united with their families last year after about 5 months with us.
We have a boy with Down's Syndrome, he is in his early twenties, the Taliban made him dance in their gatherings to lighten the mood a bit, they jettisoned him from their pick up during a gun fight, since then he has been asking for his "Friends", he is being cared for by an officer and since then, both have become like father and son, but we have been unable to locate his family, for all we know, they could be dead.

If they are captured, then a fair trial should be done. All effort should be put in to capture at least a few alive from every operation to interrogate for intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom