What's new

Should stranded Pakistanis be given there own country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clawz is some fake Hindutva troll. Needs to be permanently banned.
Look at all his posts, all troll posts.

Imran Khan has a prejudice against Bangladesh because he is old and probably witnessed the 1971 fiasco...

Most Pakistanis don't consider Bangladesh as enemy, friendly nations more like.

Bhaisaab appreciate your post and information. If possible send @Imran Khan Saab to Dhaka as our Mehmaan sometime so we can heal his wounds. :-)

In Bangladesh most educated people have no animosity toward Pakistanis either. The Govt. acts a little renegade about Pakistan and 1971 topics because they have no other legitimacy for being in power.

I think there should be increased cultural exchanges with Pakistan as there is with India at present.

There is no BUT if you're a Muslim. If you're going to let some nationalist rattle you then my brother don't come here. PDF doesn't represent MAJORITY of Pakistanis. Infact alot of their views are so alien that I sometimes question who they are.

Bangaldeshis are our Muslim brothers and sisters. A time will come when we will have a true Muslim leader here and we'll resolve whatever issues are between Muslims in accordance to Allah law.

I don't know who these Biharis are but if they want to come to Pakistan, then our government should make arrangements to do so.

Bhai most of the Biharis' Children have blended into the mainstream here and some are very successful in business.

The present generation of Biharis all speak Bangla and they are indistinguishable from local people.

We have personal family friends who are ethnic Biharis. Some are married to Bangladeshi spouses. There is no need to expatriate them anywhere _unless_ they are unhappy here. And most of them are not.

vai tui ki amago man ijjot khuanor tale acosh,,,,,ai shob faltu post paish koi.....ar paileo ,,post das ka?????

Tumi bujhbar paro nai.

Bhaijaner 'handle' (naam) -ta dekhlei bujhba mokkel ashol na nokol. Amar to money hoitasey purai fake.

Kono Bangladeshir ei-dhoroner thread start korar kotha na.

Tarey dhakaiya banglai kicchu jigailey uttor ditey parey naki oita dakho. :-)

Don't compare zihadis of East London (or lower class Muhajir Bengalis in Karachi and Lahore) with the rest of the Bangladeshi population.

And the reason Bangladeshis tolerate you (not you personally but Pakistanis as a group) is because of our friendship with the majority of sensible Pakistanis worldwide we have met as a group.

Your boastful words here are thankfully not shared by the majority of Pakistanis that I am friends with, pray Taraweeh with and patronize the businesses of (Pakistani grocery stores and boutiques).

I will list a bunch of things here that puzzle me.

1. Why does a senior Pakistani poster like @Imran Khan bhaisaab call us 'Kangladeshi' when there is no basis or reason to say this anymore? I know he said this to get some stress and frustration off his chest, but it speaks of the generally held prejudice in Pakistan against us. He should not be perpetuating it further. 1971 was 40 years ago. Let it go - jaaney do.

2. Do we deserve this name because Bangladesh is a much poorer country than Pakistan? Not really...not anymore.

3. Is it because Bangladesh' social, health and HR indicators (even with a GDP half that of India) is worse than that of Pakistan? This is not the case, our society is not 'bhookhey nangey' anymore (and healthier to boot), compared to the rest of the subcontinent including India (and definitely Pakistan). All this is borne out not by my BS but UN data.

4. So if the above are not true then the only reason these prejudices in even educated Pakistani minds persist is because of immaturity and misinformation. At the end of the day - if Pakistan had a real friend it would be Bangladesh (yes even secular Bangladeshis like myself). As a country - Pakistan will get further and further divided if these prejudices persist.

5. We extend our hands of friendship to you (and speak to you in your language Urdu) even after forgetting the painful history of years back - and in return you give us jeers, name calling and gali. We really don't deserve this. Neither does our East-Londoni Bhais (even if they are misguided).

If you are a real Pakistani - Bhai yeh aaplog to sahih nahi ki.

UK Bengalis are more patriotic than any other Bangladeshi and don't feel the need to label themselves as Indians in Western/North America just because a handful of westerners does not know what a 'Bengali' is (I can remember in school many times showing my friends where my country is on the spinning globe). What clawz said is BS even if there is any truth to it he maybe referring to the Jamaati moulovis other than that even non political Bengali moulavis have a slight underlying hate for Pakistani *people*, lol.

This message is not an indirect to you but a refutation to clawz but I'm sure you know that generally Bengali Muslims are usually the more practicing than other majority Muslim ethnic groups. Even with a population of 250,000 to 500,000 I would say many of the mosques are owned by Bengalis, kind of like a mini Dhaka city.

Don't compare zihadis of East London (or lower class Muhajir Bengalis in Karachi and Lahore) with the rest of the Bangladeshi population.

And the reason Bangladeshis tolerate you (not you personally but Pakistanis as a group) is because of our friendship with the majority of sensible Pakistanis worldwide we have met as a group.

Your boastful words here are thankfully not shared by the majority of Pakistanis that I am friends with, pray Taraweeh with and patronize the businesses of (Pakistani grocery stores and boutiques).

I will list a bunch of things here that puzzle me.

1. Why does a senior Pakistani poster like @Imran Khan bhaisaab call us 'Kangladeshi' when there is no basis or reason to say this anymore? I know he said this to get some stress and frustration off his chest, but it speaks of the generally held prejudice in Pakistan against us. He should not be perpetuating it further. 1971 was 40 years ago. Let it go - jaaney do.

2. Do we deserve this name because Bangladesh is a much poorer country than Pakistan? Not really...not anymore.

3. Is it because Bangladesh' social, health and HR indicators (even with a GDP half that of India) is worse than that of Pakistan? This is not the case, our society is not 'bhookhey nangey' anymore (and healthier to boot), compared to the rest of the subcontinent including India (and definitely Pakistan). All this is borne out not by my BS but UN data.

4. So if the above are not true then the only reason these prejudices in even educated Pakistani minds persist is because of immaturity and misinformation. At the end of the day - if Pakistan had a real friend it would be Bangladesh (yes even secular Bangladeshis like myself). As a country - Pakistan will get further and further divided if these prejudices persist.

5. We extend our hands of friendship to you (and speak to you in your language Urdu) even after forgetting the painful history of years back - and in return you give us jeers, name calling and gali. We really don't deserve this. Neither does our East-Londoni Bhais (even if they are misguided).

If you are a real Pakistani - Bhai yeh aaplog to sahih nahi ki.

This so called mighty, courageous 'Jundullah', 'Jihaad' flex is a phenomenon that is taking place all over western Europe but seems to have affected the young Bangladeshis a lot who have taken a different route in Islam unlike their forefathers who practiced Deobandi Sufism or Fultoli...

Bhaisaab appreciate your post and information. If possible send @Imran Khan Saab to Dhaka as our Mehmaan sometime so we can heal his wounds. :-)

In Bangladesh most educated people have no animosity toward Pakistanis either. The Govt. acts a little renegade about Pakistan and 1971 topics because they have no other legitimacy for being in power.

I think there should be increased cultural exchanges with Pakistan as there is with India at present.

Bhai most of the Biharis' Children have blended into the mainstream here and some are very successful in business.

The present generation of Biharis all speak Bangla and they are indistinguishable from local people.

We have personal family friends who are ethnic Biharis. Some are married to Bangladeshi spouses. There is no need to expatriate them anywhere _unless_ they are unhappy here. And most of them are not.

Tumi bujhbar paro nai.

Bhaijaner 'handle' (naam) -ta dekhlei bujhba mokkel ashol na nokol. Amar to money hoitasey purai fake.

Kono Bangladeshir ei-dhoroner thread start korar kotha na.

Tarey dhakaiya banglai kicchu jigailey uttor ditey parey naki oita dakho. :-)

Some of us do not given uttor to dhakaiya basha because we don't understand it bro. Simple.

UK Bengalis are more patriotic than any other Bangladeshi and don't feel the need to label themselves as Indians in Western/North America just because a handful of westerners does not know what a 'Bengali' is (I can remember in school many times showing my friends where my country is on the spinning globe). What clawz said is BS even if there is any truth to it he maybe referring to the Jamaati moulovis other than that even non political Bengali moulavis have a slight underlying hate for Pakistani *people*, lol.

This message is not an indirect to you but a refutation to clawz but I'm sure you know that generally Bengali Muslims are usually the more practicing than other majority Muslim ethnic groups. Even with a population of 250,000 to 500,000 I would say many of the mosques are owned by Bengalis, kind of like a mini Dhaka city.

This so called mighty, courageous 'Jundullah', 'Jihaad' flex is a phenomenon that is taking place all over western Europe but seems to have affected the young Bangladeshis a lot who have taken a different route in Islam unlike their forefathers who practiced Deobandi Sufism or Fultoli...

Some of us do not given uttor to dhakaiya basha because we don't understand it bro. Simple.

I know brother the false flagger got the best of me...

Then we will do it in Sylhoti - simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom