What's new

Should stranded Pakistanis be given there own country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pooping-gymnastics-smiley-emoticon.gif

On bright side, this Indian wants that we may help them to broaden up the chicken neck of India's narrow corridor to NE which is causing them trouble.

BD_Panchagarh_District_locator_map.svg.png
classic-style-map-of-panchagarh-zl.jpg
india-bangladesh.gif
panchagarh.jpg

Kanika Kapoor, you have been here since 2011. I'm sure you have been on this side of the forum numerous times just like your other Indian compadres whether the thread concerns them or not (like the time a poll was held), so you should know how many Indian trolls there have been who have come back with DIFFERENT aliases each time, IamBengali started the trend. There's too many Indians on this forum there's going to be a few who can't handle information so they come back and pose as others.

Kanika Kapoor??? Who is he man..seems a girl name...Yeh..i am here since 2011..So what does not it mean??

Kanika Kapoor, you have been here since 2011. I'm sure you have been on this side of the forum numerous times just like your other Indian compadres whether the thread concerns them or not (like the time a poll was held), so you should know how many Indian trolls there have been who have come back with DIFFERENT aliases each time, IamBengali started the trend. There's too many Indians on this forum there's going to be a few who can't handle information so they come back and pose as others.

Are you nuts ? He asked a very honest question and stranded Pakistanis deserve a land from that piece. You owe to them for what they did for you and after all the harassment and the treatment you have given to them.

Stranded Pakistanis are native to the sub-continent unlike us Bangladeshis who have foreign ancestry from Afghanistan, Iran, Arabia and Turkey.
Allowing them to stay in Banglastan will make us multi-ethnic and this is frankly unacceptable. Not to mention the fact that they will receive all the rights that they aren't receiving currently.

I believe that the North Western districts of Panchagar and Thakurgaon should be created into a separate state for the stranded people so that they don't mix with us and contaminate our foreign bloodline. Perhaps this state could become the new East Pakistan?
Thoughts?
@waz

who want to live in that shit hole KANGLADESH ?:rofl: 600.000 fish eaters smelling here in pakistan first take them away we are sick of smell of bangladeshis here :lol:

That is a good proposition. First kick them in their @ss send back. Its helpful for us to further humiliate razakars :lol:

You owe to them for what they did for you

What?

Are you nuts ? He asked a very honest question and stranded Pakistanis deserve a land from that piece. You owe to them for what they did for you and after all the harassment and the treatment you have given to them.

I am criticizing those who are taking him seriously?

Those "stranded Pakistanis" are called Biharis who actually have integrated well into Bangladeshi society who have taken on economic opportunities that Bangladesh has to offer. Many of them are now fully fledged Bangladeshi citizens. Who is "you", I didn't given them any harassment I detest those foreign elements who intruded to loot, rape and murder.

It's the Pakistani government that started this waiting game or else those who still want to be Pakistani will remain in camps. We can't really force them to take citizenship now can we.

Tie your lungi tight and migrate to your ancestor lands, what are you doing here in Indian Sub continent ?

As far as I'm concerned half of you Indians can't even afford a toilet so I suggest you tighten up your lulla and be happy that you have skin on those bones...

Those "stranded Pakistanis" are called Biharis who actually have integrated well into Bangladeshi society who have taken on economic opportunities that Bangladesh has to offer. Many of them are now fully fledged Bangladeshi citizens. Who is "you", I didn't given them any harassment I detest those foreign elements who intruded to loot, rape and murder.

It's the Pakistani government that started this waiting game or else those who still want to be Pakistani will remain in camps. We can't really force them to take citizenship now can we.

Sorry to say bit these biharis are the one who are still harassed and getting capital punishment and what for ? Do you have any answer for it ? They have lived at least 45 years with you and still they are being treated like stray dogs. It is their right to demand for separate homeland and their are enough people or countries to support them.

As far as I'm concerned half of you Indians can't even afford a toilet so I suggest you tighten up your lulla and be happy that you have skin on those bones...

we have been hearing these kind of jokes from your kind ....

You are a traitor to Bangladeshis, we have nothing to do with those stranded Pakistanis. Our ancestors is from Iran, Arabia, Afghanistan and Turkey. They are from Bihar. There is a big difference.

Sorry to say bit these biharis are the one who are still harassed and getting capital punishment and what for ? Do you have any answer for it ? They have lived at least 45 years with you and still they are being treated like stray dogs. It is their right to demand for separate homeland and their are enough people or countries to support them.
Why doesn't your government take those who refuse Bangladeshi citizenship and have been waiting 45 years to be Pakistani? Do you have an answer for it?

You are a traitor to Bangladeshis, we have nothing to do with those stranded Pakistanis. Our ancestors is from Iran, Arabia, Afghanistan and Turkey. They are from Bihar. There is a big difference.
Piss of indian your a Bihari yourself

Why doesn't your government take those who refuse Bangladeshi citizenship and have been waiting 45 years to be Pakistani? Do you have an answer for it?

The way you took a piece of land from us based on language and other stuff, the same way we want to see these people to take away what belongs to them.

give them sylhet...
Never sylhet:guns:
The way you took a piece of land from us based on language and other stuff, the same way we want to see these people to take away what belongs to them.
Your acting as if this so called piece of land belonged or had anything to do with you in the first place. 24 years out of hundreds of years of history:cheesy:

Never sylhet:guns:

Your acting as if this so called piece of land belonged or had anything to do with you in the first place. 24 years out of hundreds of years of history:cheesy:
all sylhetis are over here.. what will you do with empty land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom