What's new

Should Saudi Arabia buy an aircraft carrier?

Hmm and what will they defend it with? Nations like iran iraq pakistan india israel can take that carrier down so easily. Even indian navy such a big and well trained navy can't keep its only aircraft carrier safe in hostilities.

Bad idea . Bad investment for that price and manpower they can make big missile cruisers or other surface ships that can increase potency and presence at sea, especially in most important red sea choke points.

Nations as huge and powerful like china or india have enough trouble operating the m. But then again i hear Saudiz like to keep white Elephants which are just for the show and symbolism.

I think if saudiz used their wealth, resources, location and leverages right they could be more powerful than iran pakistan and turkey combined.
Perhaps it shall always remain a dream. If a small nation like japan can do it or united kingdom with half the resources i don't see why saudi arabia cant do it.

They just have stupid kings.

oh brother. we sitting safely hundreds of miles away mocking and commenting on yemen war footage

in reality the country has been bombed to smithereens. population is facing acute food and medicine shortage. Saudi coalition is not distinguishing between civilian or rebels targets.
its no joke. its the worse humanitarian tragedy of current times due to Saudi relentless bombing and embargo which even bring Israeli IDF methods to shame.
We are talking abut two different subjects...I am commenting on the efficiency of th Sauds in their military hardware and you pointed at the tragedy of the Yemenis under the Sauds barbaric bombing..

It would be a statement but who will sell it Russia,China or USA?

We are talking abut two different subjects...I am commenting on the efficiency of th Sauds in their military hardware and you pointed at the tragedy of the Yemenis under the Sauds barbaric bombing..
That makes them effective users of destructive technology
Yemen is the proof

Saudi Arabia should invest in nuclear aircraft carrier with pakistan. Both should built it locally. The Pakistani can Modify it with nuclear weapons, and nuclear jets and can station its air craft carrier in Saudi waters in the time of need. Pakistan can never sale nuclear bomb to Saudi Arabia. But Pakistan can station a nuclear Aircraft carrier in the time of need..

That makes them effective users of destructive technology
Yemen is the proof
It shows their poor use of the weaponry they had..Bombing blindly like they do , does demonstrate their limitations. In 4 years with all the coalition they assembled , including Pakistanis troops, they haven’t been able to roll back the Houthis from Gizan..A barefooted Houthis with an AK and a handful of Kat has defeated the best technology of the world in the hand of the Sauds...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom