What's new

Should Sachin retire from ODI cricket

Its up to Sachin when he decides to retire. After playing decades of international cricket, he is best judge of his fitness so let it be his decision.

A player should retire when people ask him WHY are you? not then when people say WHY NOT?, still after having a disappointed tour of Australia, still Sachin has a support. So, i think it's the right time. Well, the right time was right after winning WC. Now his age is getting older and older. VVS Laxman has also the same problem, he should have retired earlier but because of not, he is always been criticized on daily basis. Sachin's 100th century is creating pressure not only on him but on the rest of the team as well.

Sachin Tendulkar is a national property. He has got no right whatsoever to decide whether he will quit or not.

His retirement should be decided by elections.

Let us have a national election over whether Sachin should retire or not.

he should play test cricket .. retire from both ODI & T20 & ipl shitt .

Times comes when Great batsman become out of form. I.e Inzimam, Ricky Ponting, Lara, All struggled in last innings.
But i think tedulkar should not announce retirement. He should make century of centuries. This will be ideal time for retirement. He should not focus on IPL OR ICL. He should concentrate only on ODI's so that he don't loose focus of ODI format.

He shouldnt, hes performance in ODI isnt bad but i have to say, hes my favourite batsmen though. hats off to sachin :)

compared to other batsmen in the indian team, he is still better than them. Until he scores his century of centuries, retirement is out of the question

no he should play all games against pak we want to settle score with him as he is struggling now good time to give him final good chin music as he debut against us too

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

is banda ma bilkul sharam nahe ha ka izat se jaye ab isko besti se hi jana hoga yeh tu 100 ka bhi hoga tu bhi khalaga record ka pecha

Back
Top Bottom