What's new

Should Pakistan recognize Israel?

Should Pakistan recognize and establish better ties with Israel?

• Total voters
Israel is not going to give Palestinians their rights of self existence as a nation or not going to return their own land occupied since 1948 by the support of 2 biggest hooligans of that time US and UK. So there is no question of accepting it at all.

Hell No, Accepting Israel should never be considered as an option, Israel is what Quaid-e-Azam said long ago, an Illegitimate child of western nexus.

assalamu alaikum all,

Answer is no.

Allah (swt) has cursed the Jews for killing Prophets of the past and for not obeying Allah (swt)'s commands. Don't you remember the story of the Calf and asking to see Allah face to face (Quran 4:153)? Don't you remember how Allah (swt) mentions them that some of the Jews take things out of context and openly disobey (4:46)? Don't you remember how the Jews of the past killed the Prophets (2:87) (2:91)?

Jews have been cursed by Allah (swt) in the Quran (5:78) and such a cursed nation should never be recognized.

People who think Israel should be recognized seem to be faring only the recent history. Remember what 'recognition' means in political context, and the implications it will have as far as the Palestine cause. Just because certain states recognize Israel does not mean we should follow in jumping into the hell-hole--all for obtaining access to "innovations" and "western technology" and "economic progress".

Masih ad-Dajjal, the worst of the fitnah to come (from which even our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) used to seek refuge from) will lead an army of Jews. You are saying that Pakistan should "recognize" such a nation who will help ad-Dajjal?

When Israel and Palestine recognize each other, only then this issue of recognizing Israel by Pakistan should come to the front. I think, it is too early now. Israel has not budged one inch from its stated position of not recognizing Palestine, and that entity is still building residential houses in the occupied Palestinian territories.

they do not look to scattered to me. yes there are many Jews that live in other countries. but the same can be said before the Roman dispersion. Jews lived in most of the known Roman world then to.

Everybody is scattered around the world. Go to any country and you see thousands of other nationalities staying or working out there. Jews are no different. My take on the thread is that Pakistan should not recognise Israel at this stage as it may cause extremists in Pak to obtain further support. With the government's war on the terrorists in the SWAT region who needs to arm these terrorists with a further ideological statement which will lend support to their cause. :pop:

What about the innocent Israeli men, woman and children killed by the Palestinian suicide bombers? Both sides has a lot of blood on their hands.

When a noted and learned jurist who happens to be a Jewish South African, Judge Richard Goldstone, condemns Israel for war crimes committed against the Palestinians after conducting an investigation on behalf of the UNO then I must disagree with your statement. Judge Goldstone is an internationally respected figure (as most high ranking and general South Africans are and this I am certain the rest of the world and Asia would agree :rofl:) and he is also highly respected in Israel. The suicide bombers are not part of some recognised national army. They are extremists and are not the representatives of the Palestinian people. For an established state like Israel to attack a general population purely because a few of it nationals strapped on bombs and conducted acts of terrorism is unacceptable. Israel has the technology and the capacity to root out the bombers without all that aggression against the Palestinian people

There can be no relations of any sort with the illegitimate entity i.e Israel unless the Palestinian issue is resolved.
Our souls are not for sale.:pakistan:

I think Musharaf tried to do that when he was president, but seems like Israel not interested to deal with Pakistan, as he already committed with India. I think Israel just want to support those countries which are anti Pakistan and Iran. One thing I don’t understand is that why USA support Israel?

India is one of the bigger supporters of iran.

israel has good relations with india

does anyone see the contradiction?

India is one of the bigger supporters of iran.

israel has good relations with india

does anyone see the contradiction?

Well India has good relations with the Palestinians as well. There are several developmental programs run in Palestine by India. You can check out a brief overview of that here. India-Palestine relations

And on top of that the Palestinians still consider India a close friend. India has always supported a two state solution for Israel and Palestine.

so, if india in the future attacks and defeats pakistan with the help and conspiracy of the West, floods pakistan with indians, and denies the existence of Pakistanies while proclaiming that God himself gave Pakistan to Indians, we should split Pakistan into two, 78% to indians and 22% to pakistanis, with Islamabad as a demarcated and de-militarized zone?
I really don't see how you would ever accept this.

Modern jews have nothing to do in Palestine, since they don't have either historical or ethnical relations to the holy land. The only jews who in my oppinon are more than welcome to stay, are the Palestinian jews. White jews are european and should stay there.

I suggest that people read the amazing work of professor Shlomo Sand from the Hebrew university of Tel Aviv, called "Matai ve'ech humtza ha'am hayehudi?" ("When and How the Jewish People Was Invented?)

Well that is not exactly how the story goes.

When Israel was created in British Palestine, they were partitioned into Jewish majority and Arab majority countries. (Looks like the British were really into partitioning countries on the basis of religion)

So there were Jews living there. The pre 1967 borders given by the UN were Jewish majority areas not just migrated jews. So in that sense it does have a right to exist.

Now over the years living in a hostile area and getting radicalized after the holocaust, Israel have continued to over the years end up committing more and more human rights violation. That has to be condemned. Their policies for counter-terrorism have failed as they are still not living in peace. And they have more responsibility and hence the blame being more powerful of the two.
But terrorist attacks by some Palestinian groups are not heroic in any way. Especially when they target civilians. And these are equally condemnable as that hasn't bought them any closer to full independence either.

Honestly speaking, Pakistan doesn't have the luxury of either recognising it or otheriwse.
If Pakistan recognises Israel, it'll affect the moral of Palestinians fighting for their rights and will give Israel an edge in diplomacy.
However, even if Pakistan doesn't recognises it, thats doesn't going to change anything. Israel is a reality and it'll stay there.

Thanks

Aamir Khan is a Pakistani Nijad Boxer now living in Uk vs Israeli Jew Boxer Dmitriy Salita match and see what happens :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom